iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
Geisha
Thus Always to Tyrants

Default Talking Greazy

Talkin' Greazy

A Dance Party, wherein Yasuhiro Isamu and Arechihana Rika meet, turns into a fight club and the two genin get dragged into the mix. No one, however, could have anticipated just how bad it would get. Except for Rika maybe.

Credits
Yasuhiro Isamu as Hiro [WC: 49ish]
Arechihana Rika as RiRi [WC: 4540]

Last edited by Geisha; 04-08-2017 at 10:22 PM..
Old 04-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #2
Bass
Community Moderator

Yoink. Claimed
Old 04-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #3
Bass
Community Moderator

Sorry about the delay, Got downed with sickness over the weekend, but here goes! Been looking forward to rating this thread n_x

-----

Overall a beautiful thread to read, clearly a lot of effort went into it on both your parts and it paid off in something fresh and enjoyable. Congratulations to you both.

I happily award Kiba 2 Points, and Geisha 2 Points [1 may be used on Jutsu] n_x
Old 04-11-2017, 12:42 PM   #4
Geisha
Thus Always to Tyrants

Thank you for the reading, Bass. I'm extremely elated that you enjoyed the thread. As kiba can definitely tell you, I bugged him once or twice about wondering if you'd enjoy it as much as we enjoyed writing it.

Thank you also for your critique. Both on our characters sense of diverting from each other and the ending. I'll make a note to make sure, despite any characteristic differences or situational happenings, that our next thread will aim and working more together. This was, indeed, only the first of many threads to come that keep this storyline going so sorry for the abruptness of the ending.

To the spoils:

First, I would like for Rika to forget her Stage 1 of inappropriate knowledge of Sokushi (Instant Death) iaijutsu. Said style was clearly not an approved style from the syllabus and quite frankly she doesn't need to instantly kill people.

Secondly, bijuu crap: Please add one experience point to the bijuu's stats. Once I hit 10/10 I can add a full point to the three stat options. Also, with the fact that she finally uses some bijuu skills, add those techs her seal. Here is the code to help. Copy and past over section after Bijuu Arts:

Code:
Bijuu Claws - 15 Drive
Bijuu Senses - 30 Drive
Bijuu Shift - 40 Drive
Bijuu Dama - 50 Drive
Thirdly, ze points! Please add 1 to Strength. And I'd like to swap out a stage two sand jutsu (third eye) for Global Nin water walking technique. Code to add into sand release techs:

Code:
Stage Two: Tree Walking / Wall Walking Technique (replacing: The Third Eye)
Fourthly and finally, use 1 AP for Arechihana Tai Stage 3 tech - The eye of the needle. Code:

Code:
Stage Three: The Eye of the Needle

Last edited by Geisha; 04-11-2017 at 04:37 PM..
Old 04-11-2017, 04:31 PM   #5
Based Kiba
Based Kiba

Thank you for the review Bass! It's a good reminder to pay close attention to how our styles can sometimes seem drastically different.

There will definitely be more threads to address this event. It's the first of a number of threads to come about, involving Riri The Jinchuu-ririka.

I'll take +2 to Stamina. I can get our edits.

| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [19] - Tracker - Works In Progress

Old 04-11-2017, 05:22 PM   #6
Bass
Community Moderator

My pleasure n_x Like I said, was an extremely fun read, your enjoyment writing it really shone through.

I'll get to whichever edits Kiba hasn't done in a moment, but Geisha? You can't swap a jutsu from a full list into another like that I'm afraid .(
Is there something else you'd like done with that point?
Old 04-11-2017, 07:23 PM   #7
Geisha
Thus Always to Tyrants

Interesting. I was sure water walking from global nin was one of the techs that could be swapped into any other list. Generally I know you can't just swap jutsu, but the global nin tree has one or two crucial jutsu that I though we're allowed to be swapped anywhere.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:50 PM   #8
Geisha
Thus Always to Tyrants

Ok. Scrap water walking, and use jutsu point for the stage three arechihana tech. And use the ap for +1 tactics.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #9
Bass
Community Moderator

Edits done n_x