iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Default Team 69: The Gathering

It sure was beautiful.

The light zephyrs that carried the elegant aroma of countless stores ran effortlessly along the bountiful streets of Konoha with no apparent goal in mind. It was a sweet scent and those that were fortunate enough to inhale it seemed to be stripped away of any immediate problems. Ever heard of basking in the ambience? Whoever spoke of that saying had to be talking about Konoha in the morning time.

The calm, peaceful, halcyon times of peace. It was a feeling that everyone longed for in the end, even those who nourish themselves on battle and satisfying their bloodlust. There had to some part to every single human being that longed for an end to a never-ending struggle -- and the beginning of tranquility.

But without that constant need for battle and protection from battle, people like Suzaku would be out of a job. And heaven forbid he have to actually develop skills that didn’t involve shoving his foot up the asses of injustice. He yawned, finishing up the last of what presumed to be a sweet roll he had purchased from a bakery couple of days previous. It would have to serve as his breakfast for the time being, because this “Elite Jounin” had a team to take care of.

He was in charge of filling out the names of the applicants and giving that information to the office after evaluating the trio of genin he was assigned. He was told nothing of them other than their names on a slip of paper and a basic timeline of their time in the academy, but all of that was left at his house along with the countless sheets of crap-mail they sent him. It was obvious he wasn’t going to read any of it.

The stoic expression on his face displayed the amount of enthusiasm he had waiting on this moment. There wasn’t really a letter sent to him personally, just some anonymous notice that told all three Genin to meet their potential sensei outside of the Miyabi Spa. No need for them to bring their ninja gear or even head band, but there weren’t any restrictions on them. He planned to take this day nice and slow. Now, if only he could find where he stashed his cigarettes…

ooc; Basically, just make your way to the Miyabi Spa and wait until he arrives. If you want geographical relevance, refer to the map of Konoha in the Fire Country information. The Spa shouldn’t be hard to find -- relative location: southwest.

been driving ms. daisy
Let's RP & stuff. But be patient I'm still a n00b.
Swap Thread & Weapon Thread & AP Management
Old 07-15-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
binbinsama
straight as a rainbow

The humdrum of the morning markets outside of her window only annoyed her. She had nearly completely her morning routine, needing only to partake of a quick breakfast. Cold, leftover roast fish was the only thing that appeared untouched by an unidentifiable fungus. She had been away too long... her father was absolutely miserable with that sort of thing. Honestly, he probably would have eaten half of the rotting stuff without a second thought.

He stumbled out of his door and into the kitchen. She was hastily dumping most of the refrigerator's content into the garbage bin.

"Mm, whatcha doin', Mai-chan?" He stammered groggily, feeling around for a cup of hot tea. She hadn't brewed his yet.

"Throwing away everything that's rotting, idiot."

"Hey! Mm, I'm not... w-where's my tea?"

"You're helpless. How did you fare while I was gone?"

Boys... they're all the same. Especially when they grow up! She knew that she was to meet her team today. It all seemed so juvenile after what she had been through the last few weeks. With Ichidou... and Issen... it was all very dramatic, and now she was assigned to a team. It was frustrating at best, but she figured that everything would work out the way it should.

Had she not met Ichidou, she would be a radically different girl. She acknowledged that, and poured the scalding hot water into the cup with the matcha powder in it. The green dust turned the water a creamy, bright color. Her father groped at it, and finally managed to down the whole thing. How he avoided burning his throat and mouth was past her. Probably a side effect of studying katon techniques.

"I'm off. I'm meeting with my team today."

"Mm, another team?"

The door was already shut. He was still half asleep, despite the tea. He wouldn't mind the abrupt ending to the conversation. The brisk morning air danced against her chest. She didn't bring her armor, or her cleaver. She wore only a silky, breathy yukata, tied together loosely. They would be meeting at the hotspring spa.

Miyabi?

She had only been there for one occasion, and she thought she remembered how to get there. Her geta tapped against the packed dirt ground. Her hair was pulled up, out of her face, save for her bangs. Soon she would be soaking in the hot, sulfurous waters. She had bathed already that morning, and her skin was still warm.

By the time she arrived at the gates of the spa, she was relatively chilly. The yukata was of little insulation, and the morning air was cold. The large wooden gates creaked open, and smiling women greeted her.

Oh God, this is tacky.

"I'm meeting with my team here. Team... sixty nine," she paused, then laughed abruptly, "Sorry, sorry."

She was still chuckling sheepishly.

"Uh, yeah," she sombered up, "the room I'm supposed to meet in is where?"

The ladies shared disgusted glances and lead her inside the building. She found herself in a quiet little wooden room, simply adorned with some hanging scrolls, arranged flowers, and wooden benches along the walls. She sat down and was given water. She was the first... the others would arrive quickly, she presumed.

Yamamoto Keiko - Disciple of Rain
Kougaku Seitsu - Genin of Earth
Old 07-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
darkbeauty
DaButt

Daylight poured through the blinds that were suspended on her windows. She opened her left eye, squinting out the glass from her bed. It had been so early and the sun as already shining so brightly. Konoha had been a great place since it was sunny most of the time, but sometimes it infuriated the kunoichi. Why did that immense ball of light have to ascend up in to the azure atmosphere so early? Groaning, Akina turned to her side and drew the sheets over her head. She rested there, running through the things she had intended for today.

Maybe I can meet up with a couple of friends and we can hang out... Asuka-chan promised me that she would teach me some more Go... Mmm, sounds nice.

She lay in bed with a grin on her petite face. Five minutes went by and she remained motionless in bed, not going through all the trouble to get out of bed to look at her reflection. Her blonde hair was almost certainly a mess, although she’d just have to run her slender fingers through the blonde locks to brush it. All of a sudden, a thought raced through her head. Getting up, the girl leaped out of her bed and in to the bathroom. The Genin had completely disregarded the meeting with her new team today.

Akina tried to recall the notification she received on where the four would be gathering. Instantaneously, she became cool. The note plainly stated that everyone would meet at a spa. Yes! A spa-spa where I can rest-rest! She smirked, slowly and steadily beginning to slip into a little cherry dress, not taking a care in the world where her hitai-ate was. The dress had been short; reaching her knees and having a flowery pattern on it. Spaghetti straps held the dress up on her shoulders. The dress hugged her body closely, exaggerating on her curves. She did want to look excellent for the team’s initial meeting. However, the girl already had in mind who would be present at the summit. The other two Genin were supposed to be Asuka and Kazuma, her friends.

Slipping on a pair of rose-colored flats, the medic dashed out of her home with a white bonnet above her head. Miyabi Spa… I’ve been there a few times. Hehe, Mama took me and Hina-chan there for some ‘relaxation’, as she called it. Reaching the foyer of the spa, she strolled in. Her dark eyes glanced throughout the whole place. Everything seemed so serene and calm. Akina loved the feeling and embraced it, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breathe as she reached the front desk.

“Hello, my name is Tsubasa Akina and I’m here to meet with my team... Um, Team 69, I believe.”
The woman smiled at her and guided the tiny girl through the lobby and in to some room. As the kunoichi came in, she spotted another female in there, appearing merely a couple of years older. Waving, she beamed and scurried to the dark haired kunoichi. “Hi! I’m Tsubasa Akina.”

Suddenly, she realized something. Neither Asuka nor Kazuma had been in the room. "W-Wait, is this the right room?! Is Team 69 meeting in here? W-Where's Kazuma and Asuka?!" she yelled, crying a bit.

[Katsumi] - [Maho] - [Tomoko] - [Tsukio] - [Ritsuke] - [Shiori] - [Miyuki]

Grass Secondary GM
[9:07:30 PM] M.Cain: She's been super important her whole life,
and super important to Grass for like a few years.

Items
Swaps
AP

Last edited by darkbeauty; 07-15-2008 at 07:06 PM..
Old 07-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
Ozark
Banned

"Hey, Shizun! Wake up!" the raspy voice of his old guardian said, pushing the door of his bedroom open. Shizumasa didn't respond. He remained in bed, covered in sheets, his head buried into his over-stuffed pillows. Tetsuzaemon's steps made their way across the wooden floor of the room and over to the large bedside window. He opened it and the room was filled with the bright light of the morning sun.

"What time is it?" Shizumasa asked groggily, lifting his head from his pillows and looking over at the kimono wearing man.

"It's early. I made sure I gave you enough time to get ready and eat breakfast before leaving," Tetsuzaemon smiled, taking a few gulps from the bottle of sake he always seemed to hold in his hand. He walked out of of the room, and before shutting the door behind him said, "Hurry up and get out of bed!"

Sluggishly, Shizumasa rolled out of bed and traversed his way through the mess he called a bedroom. Grumbling under his breath about waking up early, he scavenged for some clothes off the floor. Though half asleep still, he did remember that wearing his hitai-ate and bringing his ninja-gear wasn't mandatory. After finding a white shirt, a pair of red and white shorts, underwear, and a pair of the red footwear that most shinobi chose to wear. Shizumasa entered his bathroom and turned on his shower, putting his head under it. A jolt ran down his spine as the frigid water hit the back of his head. He flipped his head backward and grabbed a towel; he was used to waking himself up that way.

Shizumasa quickly got dressed and exited his room. Thank God I didn't need my hitai-ate... it's somewhere in my room. I'll look for it later. The young Genin thought as he entered the kitchen. Tetsuzaemon was sitting at the table, eating ramen made with white whine with a new bottle of sake to drink with it. Shizumasa always wondered how a man could drink so much without getting sick, it was a miracle.

"Want some toast?" Tetsu asked, downing half the bottle in one large gulp. Shizumasa nodded, yawning. He took a seat at the table and waited for the man to turn to the counter and grab the plate of toast. "Good thing I woke you up this early, right?" the old man asked, putting a plate of toast in front of the blonde headed boy.

"Yeah," Shizumasa replied with a yawn. He scratched his shaggy head, it was too early in the morning for him. Usually, he would wake up far past noon on days such as these. How early was it anyways? He looked at the clock above the refrigerator and almost dropped the piece of toast he had begun to nibble on. He shot up from his seat, "Damnit old man! Its not early at all, I should be leaving right now!"

"Oh? Really?" Tetsuzaemon asked turning to look at the clock himself, "Aren't you supposed to be there later this evening?"

"No!" Shizumasa exclaimed. He pushed in his chair and ran out the door, only to turn back around and stick his head through the doorway, "I'm going to deal with you when I get back, bastard!" he glared at Tetsu (who was fetching himself a fresh bottle of sake). Shizumasa briskly made his way down the street and around the corner.

Usually, Shizumasa would always be the one showing up extremely late (be it purposely or accidentally). But this wasn't a curfew or an academy class. It was officially his first day of being a full-fledged shinobi. He was going to be meeting his team, and that would eventually lead to the first of many missions, and after that who knew what else? Where were we supposed to meet again? Shizumasa stopped for a second to think. Oh yeah! Miyabi Spa! The young Genin was a regular there. But he never went bathing, or got massages. No, he spent many days peeping in to the women's nude bath. Memories of the spa filled Shizumasa's head as he made his way towards the street Miyabi was on. He was glad the meeting was somewhere he was somewhat familiar with.

When he opened the doors to the spa, Shizumasa was happily welcomed by beautiful women. They greeted him and told him something he couldn't hear, for he was too busy staring at their perfect and supple breasts, and the wonderful curves on their bodies. The women seemed to notice what the drooling Genin was staring at, this resulted in Shizumasa being kicked and punched all the way to the room his team was supposed to meet in. Shizumasa was rubbing the side of his head as the final blow was delivered. "Man they're feisty," he muttered to himself, standing up.

Shizumasa opened the door to a little wooden room. Shizumasa didn't quite care for the looks of the room. Standing there before him were two girls. One was sitting down. She intimidated Shizumasa to say the least. She was tall and looked extremely strong, he eyes were fiery and fierce. The other one was a small little thing. She was crying, and Shizumasa couldn't help but wonder why. "Um, hi?" Shizun said, closing the door behind him.

Last edited by Ozark; 08-11-2008 at 10:01 PM..
Old 07-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Damn! He couldn’t find his cigarettes.

After searching for just the right pack to fill himself on he couldn’t find any place within the tons of pockets on his flak jacket where he might have left them. It was so irritating. He thought he would have a couple of minutes to down one before he was forced to interact with the youth that he would hopefully see into adulthood. But that innocent thought turned into nothing more diluted pipedreams. It was troubling when you’re addicted to tobacco.

He was a little shocked to find that when he actually reached the spa there was no sign of any kids waiting to greet him. He was casually late just so he wouldn’t have to wait for them to show, but it seems like that plan failed. Suzaku ran his rugged hand through his hair while strolling around the perimeter of the area. His lips tried to whistle out a merry tune to keep him from getting perturbed, but it all ended in his raspy voice humming while kissing the air in front of him. Yeah, he was real smooth.

Standing on the other side of the spa while looking around, there was still no sign of his cigarettes. Oh, and the Genin weren’t there either. Now he was pissed.

“Where the fuck are they? I’m like fifteen minutes late… they all couldn’t have slept in.” Unknowingly, he was unaware that all three of the genin had misread their notice and thought that they were supposed to meet with him inside of the building instead of outside like had been specified. They were a strange bunch indeed, but right now all he cared about was demoting their ass back to academy students.

Strolling around back to the entrance of the area, he wafted past the humid air and pushed open the wooden doors to the facility, glancing around just to check. He was supposed to be a competent shinobi, but right now they just made him look like an idiot. Touché. The women eyed the man and immediately noticed that he was a shinobi, calling out to him in a disturbingly eerie tone. One of them mentioned a Team Sixty-Nine, and he nodded attentively while trying to hide the fact that these students were already disappointing him.

His large body stood outside the door for only a couple of minutes before sliding back the glass door and peeking into the room carefully.

“… What are you guys doing?” The first noticeable feature was obviously his head band and the polished Konoha insignia it carried. “I told you all to meet me outside of the Spa, not come in it and grab a room.”

Misunderstandings led to murders. Bloody, gruesome murders. His hand waved, signaling the group to follow while a heavy sigh left his parsed lips. He led them past the disgruntled workers and then past a group of men requesting their reservations for a group sixty-nine, which was probably where the misunderstandings came. Fortunately, they wouldn’t linger around long enough to be brought into controversy.

But once outside he couldn’t help probing the pockets on his vest for that damned pack of cigarettes. Looking at the genin? Not immediately.

ooc; sorry that was sloppy. i'm incredibly tired.

been driving ms. daisy
Old 07-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
binbinsama
straight as a rainbow

Just as she had rested her back against the warm wall, the rest of her team fell into place. Quite literally, just after she had begun to clear her head, another girl entered, all smiles and waves. Mai-Mai forced a smile and flipped her fingers from her forehead in a lazy, mock-military salute. Soon enough the girl had completely changed face. Mai-Mai hadn't time to introduce herself before the girl began to ask where her friends were, or something, and Mai-Mai felt a more than a little annoyed.

"Pleasure," she uttered quietly and monotonously. The girl had been so peppy, then so whiney! What a drag.

And then came the boy. He looked about eight... and smelled of cheap alcohol. He had nothing to say but hi. A refreshing change. Usually, the Genin in her teams were so peppy and... stupid.

A moments pause... just the eye of the storm. Was this how teams usually came together? And where was their sensei...

And just when she had thought of the unnamed ninja, in he came. He was later than the rest of them, and since he had requested the meeting (she presumed), he should have been early. He immediately started chiding them, striking a bad chord with Mai-Mai. Who cares if they were meeting inside or out, as long as they ended up together (which they were presently)? He had no need to throw a bitch-fit.

"Well, sorry then, tough guy-"

He frustratedly waved towards them, beckoning them to come with him. Mai-Mai stood up quickly, but somehow lazily, and took long, strong steps after the man who was but five centimeters taller than her with her tall, wooden geta boosting her stature.

"We better be going to the spas, I'm not dressed for a morning on the town. Besides, Tsuba-hime here sounds like she needs a wee bit o' relaxation. And you don't seem to be the calmest of us all. A little detox never hurts anyone, and it would be a nice place to get to know each other, or whatever."

Last edited by binbinsama; 07-15-2008 at 05:12 PM..
Old 07-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #7
darkbeauty
DaButt

Akina stood there, her eyes turning scarlet as she had begun to cry like a child. She had utterly misunderstood and that she wasn’t going to be on a team with Kazuma and Asuka. On one of their prior meetings, she thought that she was going to be on a team with the two of them, but it didn’t work out. Now she was standing in a scorching space, completely perplexed and weeping. The youngster had looked forward to being on a team with the people she knew, not with a couple of strangers. The girl had looked rough and the boy who came in was tall. She sniffed a bit and wiped her eyes. Maybe... Maybe this is all j-just some mistake! I’m sure it is! Kazuma received that letter that said we’d all be on one team… I-I wanna be on a team with them!

She sat down alongside the other kunoichi and exhaled deeply. It was too warm for her in this room. She looked down at her flats. Akina wanted to surprise Kazuma and Asuka by dressing up, but maybe this was all right. Maybe the female just wasn’t destined to be on a team with her friends. The notice Kazuma received was a long time ago, so maybe the team registration had changed since then. It made her sad, but she had to deal with it. Perhaps she could make new friends with the other two Genin on her squad. The girl observed the girl, noting her features. She did have a pretty face, but her expression was grotesque. The medic then glimpsed at the boy. He was charming, but his body towered over her own. It was normal, though. Everyone was taller than Akina. She was fairly petite for her age of fourteen.

They waited for their senpai, as he had not arrived thus far. She pressed her lips together and stroked the streamer hanging from her colorless bonnet. Akina really needed to kill time and it wasn’t tricky for her, apart from for the fact that she was upset over not being on a team with Kazuma and Asuka. In a minute, the Jounin had arrived. Her eyes seemed to glitter as she looked at him. “Sensei! Where were you?” Listening to him, she hopped from her seat and followed him, trotting behind like a lost child, which she was in a way.

As everyone stood and walked through the halls, Akina noticed how short she was compared to them all. So she was cursed, small for her entire life. What if the women who led them in were actually wicked and wanted to feed everyone and then gobble on the children’s bodies?! Oooh, that would be creepy. Good thing Sensei picked them up before anything happened. As the kunoichi walked out, she shivered a bit. Still, being near a spa had calmed her a bit, though she did want to be treated. “Sensei-sensei! Are we gonna, like, relax today? Pretty please?!” Akina begged. She was ready get on her knees if she had to.

[Katsumi] - [Maho] - [Tomoko] - [Tsukio] - [Ritsuke] - [Shiori] - [Miyuki]

Grass Secondary GM
[9:07:30 PM] M.Cain: She's been super important her whole life,
and super important to Grass for like a few years.

Items
Swaps
AP
Old 07-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #8
Ozark
Banned

So these two were going to be on his team? The thought of working with them almost made Shizumasa laughed. The small whining girl didn't seem like she could do much physically. Shizumasa imagined a mission where the team would have to travel. The girl would be whining about how her legs were sore and about the fact that they had to travel by foot. A pain in the neck. The mind-wrought mission soon came to a point where the team was traveling through the mountains. The petite Genin would trick and scrape her knee... all hell would be let loose. Loud screeching and crying would fill the air, and the others would have to put up with the tears. Useless... dead weight.

Then there was the other girl. By the type of prettiness in her face, Shizumasa (who sharpened his perversion skills to that of a fresh kunai) could tell that she was a few years older them himself. Probably sixteen or seventeen? Shizumasa added her into the equation of what was called "Team 69". The idea of having her in the team sent shivers down his spine. Shizumasa envisioned another traveling mission. This time they had to pass through a desert. She had them team "sprinting" through the desert without break or rest. Shizumasa and the Sensei (who remained a simple silhouette) took shifts carrying her as she whipped the other two to speed up or slow down. A kill joy. When Shizumasa failed to meet her expectations, she spat a nasty comment and body slammed him. Scary. At the end of the dramatization, Shizumasa was left with little bones unbroken. When he added it all together he had a frightening older girl who might end up killing him (seeing as he is a full fledged pervert) on one side and an annoying little nit on the other. I'm doomed. Shizumasa's only hopes were his Sensei.

At that moment the Sensei entered to scold them on not waiting outside. Shizumasa couldn't help but feel stupid. Even if the other two were to wait outside, Shizumasa probably would've still had found himself inside the spas waiting for his team. He wasn't good at remembering things, in fact, he had only remembered he was meeting his team that day and that it was at Miyabi because Tetsuzaemon took to the habit of constantly reminding him. The group was lead outside through the lobby. A fuss was going on about a party's reservation for a "Team 69". That would explain the confusion, and why I was whipped away by those beautiful women as soon as I entered. The "Team 69" that actually had reservations for a room sounded like a group that was making adult movies. Shizumasa couldn't help but think what kind of films would be filmed in a spa. He would have to raid Konoha's adult-oriented shops later, he hadn't done that in a while.

"We better be going to the spas, I'm not dressed for a morning on the town. Besides, Tsuba-hime here sounds like she needs a wee bit o' relaxation. And you don't seem to be the calmest of us all. A little detox never hurts anyone, and it would be a nice place to get to know each other, or whatever." said the apparently older Genin. Shizumasa couldn't help to think that it was his job to talk out of line; but he had been too caught in his thought to say anything the entire time.

“Sensei-sensei! Are we gonna, like, relax today? Pretty please?!” the other one began to plead. Was this what his team was? Shizumasa was the worst in his class, even in his own eyes he wasn't much of a shinobi (well at least yet), but the other two made him almost grimace in disgust.

"Can you shut up?" Shizumasa asked looking at the small Genin who looked as if she were ready to kiss the Jounin's feet in order to go for a day at the spa. "How about we just listen to what the sensei-guy has planned?" At that moment, Shizumasa felt like the teacher's pet, and it disgusted him more than the begging of his fellow Genin. Shizumasa looked at their Jounin Sensei, he seemed somewhat tense. Maybe some time relaxing in the spa would be good?
Old 07-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #9
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Once he took a brief walk around the corner of the facility Suzaku was finally calm, put in a position where he could rest his head and relax his mind while pressing his back against the building’s concrete walls. He folded his arms over his chest -- frustrated that he hadn’t been able to find his cigarettes nor Genin. It seemed they were both in an improper place, unlike where he had figured them to be. It was hard dealing with the youth when they were like this, but it would have to be done. Fuck.

The first to grab his attention was the female somewhat near his height. She stood out the most, obviously, however she seemed to be the most inappropriately dressed for their outing. He was a little taken off that she would question his ideals and plans so openly, but everyone’s opinion deserved to be respected, supposedly. Hopefully the blank stare he gave her wouldn’t be taken as a sign of weakness on his part. Otherwise they would be in for one hell of a treat.

“You want to relax? Sit back? Go dip in the hot springs?” He chuckled, a faux smirk gracing his thin lips. It was here that the antics of the two smaller genin were played on, but Suzaku put a stop to any bickering that would have been allowed by picking up where he left off with a dominant growl. “Sure, why don’t you guys go on in and have some fun.”

With that expression fading back into a more threatening glare, he commenced to prop himself up against the wall while noting their reactions. “Though, it will cost you your rank as Genin. Maybe even as shinobi, but who cares? You all need it, right?”

Nonsense. If it wasn’t for the constant calming wind keeping him from giving up on the group he’d allow them to go back into the building. But his plans were anything but lounging around inside one place. It would be relaxing somewhat, just as long as there was not any blatant obstruction on their part. Then everything would go smoothly. Probably…

“But if you like that title that you have so rightfully earned, it would be best for you to just listen. One thing I don’t like is that whole rebellious, I don’t follow orders, bullshit. If one of you doesn’t feel like doing what I have planned, tell me now so I can get rid of you.”

A moment of silence to let his “policy” register in their minds.

been driving ms. daisy
Old 07-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #10
binbinsama
straight as a rainbow

So sensei had some bark. It wasn't wise to challenge a feisty puppy immediately, especially when they appeared so distraught. For now Mai-Mai would do as he said. He outranked her, and though that cultivated little respect in her mind, she had to honor it, at least temporarily. Teams had always been so annoying. She never was selected to be with people she enjoyed, save Ichidou.

Her body language was strong and defiant, though she had already told herself she couldn't risk her rank, even as a Genin. She had become a ninja, worked hard in the academy, and completely a few missions in her time. It would be so frustrating to fall back down. Besides... a sixteen year old, five foot seven girl with full body armor would look a little out of place in the academy. She was, contrary to most public opinion, bestowed the general capacity of a being more mature than that of those pipsqueaks.

"It's not rebellion, sensei, if he have only expressed hope. But if you have such important plans, why don't you reveal them already?"

She looked back to the other two, who she presumed would look a little threatened by their senpai's harsh words. At least, the girl would. She noticed something very obvious about the boy, something she would have noticed quickly had she even looked at him closely when he entered the room. While he was obviously younger than her (everybody was... it was embarrassing), and he had such a young face, he appeared taller than sensei. She had little time to ponder it, as she soon realized that since she turned around, he hadn't been looking at her face. Instead, his eyes seemed to be oggling a certain bestowed region, one she had not planned on concealing so lazily from the public. Because she heard they would be meeting at the baths, she assumed that they would actually be going into the baths. Fatal mistake.

She was wearing very little underneath the thin, silk yukata, which was so loosely bound by a little red, tassled chord. She shot the boy a ferocious glare and resolved that if they would duel, she would kick his ass. Her murderous look ended as she turned around as abruptly as she had just a moment prior, and now she was locking eyes with sensei. He had that tempered, annoyed, forced patience that so many leaf Jounin seemed to wear, and it seemed relatively impregnable.

What would they be doing then, if they were not meeting in the spas? Why had they even met in the spas... and not the training grounds... why not in town? At ramen? The spas were pretty far from everything, had their new Sensei just wanted to annoy them by making them walk all over town? Since they were told they didn't have to bring weapons or anything, they wouldn't be fighting, unless their sensei wanted them to use hand-to-hand... Mai-Mai wouldn't be useless, but she might not be as good as her teammates (though, neither looked particularly strong... they could be fast, though).

For now she boasted a bored and annoyed expression not dissimilar to the one she almost always boasts... and she decided not to say anything.

Last edited by binbinsama; 07-16-2008 at 10:59 AM..