iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:22 PM   #1
Relu
Stargazer

Default <Insert Generic Introduction Thread Title>

Hello, I'm Relu.
I love to RP and one of your current members suggested I join and I figured I had nothing to lose so here I am!

Other boring information:
I also love idolmaster (best girl: Makoto), the Fate series and video games such as Disgaea and FFXIV.

Nice to meet you!

Note: If you're responding to a thread I'm in please contact me on discord to let me know you've posted
{Unfinished}{AP Post}
{Characters}

Relu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:14 PM   #2
chiaki
Druid with the Based Kibe Summon

Hello and Welcome!

I see you already joined the Discord chat! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or there as you learn more about the site and the system for RPing that we use!

I'm terribly outdated when it comes to video games so I don't know the ones you listed, but I'm sure those are not boring details! I'm pretty sure our other members know more about this than I do and would be happy to discuss.

Again, great to have you here with us!

chiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:36 PM   #3
Relu
Stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post
Hello and Welcome!

I see you already joined the Discord chat! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or there as you learn more about the site and the system for RPing that we use!

I'm terribly outdated when it comes to video games so I don't know the ones you listed, but I'm sure those are not boring details! I'm pretty sure our other members know more about this than I do and would be happy to discuss.

Again, great to have you here with us!
Thank you! Don't worry, I only added details such as those to make the introduction a bit more interesting. forum introductions can be pretty bland so it's nice to add some simple details.

Note: If you're responding to a thread I'm in please contact me on discord to let me know you've posted
{Unfinished}{AP Post}
{Characters}

Relu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 02:42 PM   #4
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Hello and welcome! As Chi said, it's great to have you with us! Hope to see you RP'ing with us soon!

That said, creating a first character can be a bit overwhelming sometimes for newcomers. If you'd like help at any point in the process, whether its questions about mechanics or if you'd just like to bounce ideas, feel free to send a PM!

Again, great to have you, look forward to RP'ing with you in the future!

Thank you Relu for the buttons!

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD

~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote