iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #61
merdle
Fusion Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Clan/Org Payment for August.

The following clans/orgs are owned by village GMs because they have no current GM:
Inuzuka, Jukoto, Enari, Gun, Seijuu, Rosutai, Shyoujo, Shunmin, Hyousetsu, Harimusha, Ingakankei, Akagawa, Aburame, Hakkenshi, Shichou.

A Statement: I'm not going to dig too deep this month, between 4th of July and us ending the donation drive, just take my AP nerds!

Now for Clan payment:

Sanada of Leaf - Bukowski - 2AP

Arechihana of Sand - Kyz - 2AP

Shoda of Cloud - Calibur & Kyz - 2AP

Kaihoukan of Sand - Calibur - 2AP

I'm (still) reviewing the activity and ownership of the following clans:

Now for Org payment:

The Brigade of Light - Junge - 2AP

Thieve's Guild - Kapeesh - 2AP

If you believe your clan/org belongs on this list, but you weren't included, let me know. If there is confusion, it is likely because old information has been allowed to fester. Make sure the clan list is updated, make sure your info pages are updated. Get current characters listed on your clan info page! It helps. Mods, you won't find your clans/orgs on here. What happens in August? Have a great PAX!
Old 09-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #62
merdle
Fusion Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Clan/Org Payment for September.

The following clans/orgs are owned by village GMs because they have no current GM:
Inuzuka, Jukoto, Enari, Gun, Seijuu, Rosutai, Shyoujo, Shunmin, Hyousetsu, Harimusha, Ingakankei, Akagawa, Aburame, Hakkenshi, Shichou.

A Statement: Now that PAX is over, here have some AP guys! Remember, use this to help push your clan. Next month I'm going to go back deep into looking who is keeping their clan well stocked with stuff to do, or incentives to make characters.

Now for Clan payment:

Sanada of Leaf - Bukowski - 2AP

Arechihana of Sand - Kyz - 2AP

Shoda of Cloud - Calibur & Kyz - 2AP

Kaihoukan of Sand - Calibur - 2AP

Nise of Rain - Vulpix - 2AP

I'm (still) reviewing the activity and ownership of the following clans:

Now for Org payment:

The Brigade of Light - Junge - 2AP

Thieve's Guild - Kapeesh - 2AP

If you believe your clan/org belongs on this list, but you weren't included, let me know. If there is confusion, it is likely because old information has been allowed to fester. Make sure the clan list is updated, make sure your info pages are updated. Get current characters listed on your clan info page! It helps. Mods, you won't find your clans/orgs on here. Happy Labor Day!
Closed Thread