iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
Tigresama
The Tiger

Exclamation RP Stickied Announcements

From now on any announcements concerning new rules, registry issues, or other relavent RP issues may be found in this thread or in this thread in the handbook.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Default RP Stickied Announcements

After a discussion in the mod lounge, we have decided that any shinobi character that knows jutsu but is not from a village requires the approval of at least one Super Moderator or Admin. Thank you.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:10 PM   #3
Tigresama
The Tiger

If you have such a character, feel free to PM me to look over your character.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:32 PM   #4
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

I know people try to be helpful, and that can be a good thing. The problem is, half the time these helpful people are wrong and aren't very helpful at all. Please, double check before you post anything in the registry, whether it's to try to get something approved or trying to help someone get approval. Brush up on your rules.

Another thing that's been bugging me a lot lately. People jump to the defense of others in the registry. That's ridiculous. If the thread has nothing to do with you, I suggest you don't enter it. That's called spam.

A third thing I'd like to point out is that people like to spam up the registry with posts like, "I really like this!" or "This sucks!" If that's all you have to say, it would be better not to say anything at all.

EDITED by Tigresama
Just editing to add emphasis.

Last edited by Tigresama; 09-18-2006 at 02:46 PM..
Old 11-02-2006, 09:03 PM   #5
Ezralite
Nostalgic

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to tell you that the staff is re-opening Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to RPCs. This is, however, subject to a couple limitations:

1: As always, any character with Kage Bunshin no Jutsu will require admin approval.
2: At this point in time, we will allow only 15 characters with Kage Bunshin into the RP.
3: Finally, only new characters will be allowed to take Kage Bunshin. Characters are not allowed to re-register with the technique.

Grand Admiral of the Mist Royal Navy
Old 11-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #6
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

IT'S THAT TIME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

No, it's not Christmas. No, Engi hasn't been through another revolution.

No, this time, you guys can finally advance through the Katon list at one jutsu per stage. w00t.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #7
White Shirou
Fluff Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roan Shinen
In the past, we have only allowed five characters per player. There were a select few individuals who were granted an allowance of a sixth character via admin approval. These days are no longer. I am pleased to announce that effective immediately, all players are entitled to six characters! Enjoy, and happy RP’ing.
Putting this here in case you guys missed it, and so I can unstick that other topic because we have too many stickied threads in this forum. =P
Old 11-29-2006, 01:07 PM   #8
Hyuuga Kaito
Ancient Member

It has come to my attention that all but one or two of Leaf's missing-nin are even active. I will go through those who aren't sometime soon and have them NPC'd. In light of this, I bring other news:

Leaf is once more open to missing-nin applications.

Have a good day.

Swaps // Items

Old 12-09-2006, 12:17 AM   #9
Tigresama
The Tiger

ANNOUNCEMENT:

From now on each ninjutsu or genjutsu list may have six jutsu per stage. Instead of having the option to choose which stats you want for the 5th jutsu, or the "open slot" for that stage, you now have 2 "open slots". A complete jutsu list still needs a minimum of 3 jutsu per stage, but now may have a maximum of 6 jutsu per stage. This applies to all complete lists.

Old 12-09-2006, 08:40 AM   #10
Kaika87
A Sexy, Shoeless God of War

Location: In the parked car across the street, watching you through the binoculars.

It is time for rejoicing, Engians.

The rule restricting you to one thread per Registry section has been lifted. Have a good one

Hakushouku Clan Swaps

Closed Thread