iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:27 AM   #1
Fascet

Default Yours truly

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but watched Naruto throughout my early childhood and I recently rewatched the first few seasons, sparking a nostalgic flame inside of me. I've wanted to join a Naruto-based roleplay for quite a while but hadn't had much luck in the past. After poking around a bit, this site seems like a very tight-knit community I could get used to.

Also, I'm looking to create a Genjutsu oriented Genin for my first character. Any recommendations on the village I should apply for?

Thanks, and I look forward to adventuring with you all!
Fascet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:23 AM   #2
Seikon
Sun General

Welcome to Engi! I think I hit you up on the discord chat (assuming you're Posterboi there)

You're definitely right, the community is pretty close. A lot of us have been around for years and years and years! I'd say the longevity of Engi and its member base is a testament to how well our system is designed. Don't feel excluded! We love new members!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out either on discord or forum PM. Discord tends to net you responses much faster.

As for a village, Sand's got a lot going on (and Sand Genjutsu is like... super good. But, I'm somewhat biased :P)

If you haven't yet, be sure to give this thread a look. It's a basic rundown of how things work around here. Engi is not like most RPs, which can be confusing to new people at times. Other than that brief introduction, here is a link to the handbook which will break down all the rules and give you an idea of how to start creating a character here.

I'd also recommend browsing active roleplays and existing character sheets!

Again, welcome! We hope you find what you're looking for by way of feeding that nostalgic flame and that you stick around!

SAND CO-SECONDARY GM
UNFINISHED | HASHIMOTO DAISUKE | ISHIKAWA EIKO| NADARE

AP: 8
Seikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:39 PM   #3
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Welcome! Seikon pretty much covered everything, but if you'd like a walkthrough on making your first character please feel free to PM me, I'd be happy to help.

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you Relu for the buttons!

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD

~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote