iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #1
Little Nova

Default Hello All!

Hey guys! Just doing the good stuff and posting an introduction. I know the site is a lil slow but I hope to keep things interesting while I'm here Pleased to meet you all
Little Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:00 PM   #2
Junge
on the last train home

Hello and welcome to Engi! You are about to embark on a magical math adventure. You better have brought an abacus.

Nah but really, nice to see you. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have, even if you think they are stupid or obvious. I've been here years and I still have to ask folks about certain rules from time to time. If you ever feel stuck or at an impasse please reach out!

If you want to jump right into roleplaying hit me up on a private message and we can start you out ASAP. If you have village specific questions most of the village moderators are more than happy to take them. We're a small, but close community and we'll work with you to make things happen. 'Slow and steady wins the race', right?
Junge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:03 PM   #3
Little Nova

I didn't realize math would be so involved. Keep me in arithmetic and we'll be good to go! Thanks for the welcome
Little Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:15 PM   #4
HandGrenadeXx
Sloop John B.

Really simple arithmetic! Don’t worry about that, the “math” is more balancing numbers in stats.

AP
HandGrenadeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #5
chiaki
Druid with the Based Kibe Summon

Hello and welcome!

If you have any questions as you're getting started or reading through the infos, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm. Also, there's a discord server that a lot of us hang in if you use discord. Feel free to join that as well. We can answer questions there too!

chiaki is offline   Reply With Quote