iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:50 PM   #1
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

Default [Mafia][River] Too Snoopy For Me

Wasn’t it romantic? The River of Purity, the setting sun tinting everything pink-orange, the soft pitter-patter of an engine as the barge slowly made its way towards Metsubishi. It all came together to make a perfect little world for the newlywed couple.

“It smells like fish shit.”
Gemmei grunted as she tossed the remaining contents of her plate overboard. “I thought you said you knew how to cook.”

Kitabatake Hachirou, Gemmei’s husband, sipped his coffee without noticing his wife’s constant pouting. “My apologies, I’m used to preparing meals for an adult palate.”

This little outing apparently qualified as a ‘honeymoon’ to the Shinshi family. Ha! Gemmei wasn’t even really a Shinshi on paper anymore- Kitabatake Gemmei, didn’t it just roll right off the tongue, and straight into the garbage? Gemmei snorted and grabbed the bottle of wine at her side, giving it one or two chugs for good measure. How was she going to put up with months, years of this! Even when this trip all over, she wouldn’t be able to do a proper shinobi mission for ages- after all, it’d be pretty hard to kick ass while carrying a literal stranger’s hellspawn.

Gross gross gross.
Gemmei shuddered and swallowed a few more mouthfuls of red liquid. She wouldn’t be able to drink either when pregnant! Why on earth did anyone ever have kids?!

“Well,”
Gemmei pointed an incriminating finger at her husband with a look of disdain. “Thank god you got us the good seats on floating landfill. I didn’t think trash barges took passengers.”

“It’s not trash, Gem.”
Hachirou used that insufferable nickname and Gemmei gagged. He did it on purpose, just to rile her up. “There’s some really precious cargo on board. Here, let me summon the captain and he can tell you about it.” Gemmei groaned as her husband pulled out a small handheld radio and whispered something into it. Three days into this marriage and it was already hell. Prison couldn’t be worse than this!

Last edited by Junge; 04-23-2018 at 05:26 PM..
Old 04-23-2018, 05:27 PM   #2
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sengo needed a break, he needed something to do after he had killed all of the Bear Claw, though it wasn’t single handed, he was given the opportunity to get sometime off from the Otokage. He knew that saving a Seijuu would allow him some type of proper payment. Either way, this wasn’t really a relaxing vacation, instead it was a mission from the mysterious Keisei Mob Family. The Naga was no stranger to doing dirty things but this seemed different. Maybe he was starting to get some extra respect around the Necropolis and one of the Elders named him as a great asset. Either way, he would be the “captain” of the little ship and it would be his duty to dispatch any opposition.

He knows nothing except for the fact that the men are Leaf shinobi, which made this mission even more interesting. He didn’t like the shinobi from Kohonagakure and he had no problem killing them. He only hoped that he would be able to defeat all opposition, then again Sengo didn’t really know the make up of the crew nor the people on the real vacation. Either way, he had a few friends that he could count on.

Just like that a voice whispered into the radio on his hip. The static cleared and the words of a man rang out clear within his ears. It was now time for the show to get on the road. Walking the wooden top half of the boat left something to see. His pale complexion made it obvious he had never been out much, let alone the captain of the ship. More so, the way the water rocked the boat left him somewhat sick feeling. Descending into the hull Sengo knocked on a door. He waited for it to open, he opnly hoped they were worth while.

Last edited by Cayuga; 04-23-2018 at 05:34 PM..
Old 04-23-2018, 05:50 PM   #3
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

“Aha! Captain. Hachirou picked up his cane to help himself stand. He extended a limp hand to the pale figure. “So nice of you to join us. Not too long until we reach River Country, is it?”

Gemmei let out a ‘feh’ and remained seated. She was busy draining the wine bottle like there was a free prize at the bottom. The captain looked like a real freak anyway, with those bony arms and sunken eyes and pale skin and- no, hang on. That’s what Gemmei looked like.

Her husband and the captain chatted back and forth about something stupid and inane. Blah blah border crossing yadda yadda nightfall etc etc chemicals. Whatever. From what Gemmei bothered to remember her husband was a plumber and this ship must have been transporting bleach or something. None of her business. A sloppy approach to her wine bottle friend spilled some of the beverage on her old sweatshirt. She let out a loud curse even though normally she never cared about stains.

“Oh, dear, Gem. Sorry about that. Hard to drink with the boat rocking so much, eh Captain?”
Hachirou sat back down and set his cane against his chair. “You should go try on that dress! It’s just going to gather dust in your room otherwise.”

“How about you try on a pair of legs that work, you cripple?”
Gemmei huffed, but stood up and left anyway. She didn’t want to smell like strawberry booze the rest of the trip, and, well, she hadn’t packed any other clothes since they were going to buy some in the city, and, well, well, and, shit. She’d have to put that dumb dress on after all.

Not bothering to excuse herself she disappeared into the back cabins and slammed the door on the way out. Hachirou looked at Sengo and grinned. “Women, eh?”

He cast a quick look outside the porthole, then refocused on the ‘captain’. “I’m sure everything is on schedule. Gemmei- that is, my wife, will be here to assist when the time comes.” He poured himself another cup of coffee even as the boat lurched. “Anything we should know before…landfall? Oh, and care for a cup? It’ll be a long night, I think.”
Old 04-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #4
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

As the door opened and Sengo was given the view of a man and a woman, Sengo began to wonder what was really going on. As far as Sengo knew, it was only supposed to be the man but Sengo knew woman, he knew how manipulative and evil they could be from his old relationship. The toxicity of his old relationships started to literally flood his blood stream. It was because of that woman that poison littered his every drop of life.

”It is, it is very nice to see you Hachirou, I thought you would be alone, but what is a trip without your woman by your side right?” Sengo stated solemnly as he peered at the woman chugging the glass of wine. It was an interesting to see a woman and her vice, they were always portrayed as a calm and loving type.

As the couple continued to argue and fight over legs and dresses, Sengo waited patiently. He knew that there might be some opposition and he wasn’t going to be someones babysitter throughout the whole mission. However, Sengo knew that the woman had to be a shinobi, otherwise the husband wouldn’t have brought her with.

“Everything is going well on course, we should enter the desired area in roughly an hour, from there, we are to allow the inspection of our vessel. There is something in letting your prey go into your web. I have a friend in the ready as well that is hiding out in the shadows if things really get troublesome. Either way, We are to dispose of these shinobi, if they are to find out the dirty works we are doing, our Villages will not allow us back. This I know for sure. Are you still willing to party?” Sengo stated calmly and quietly. He needed the man to be aware that this could spell the end to his life in Kusagakure. However, SEngo needed the Keisei family for what he had in mind in the future.

Last edited by Cayuga; 04-23-2018 at 06:39 PM..
Old 04-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #5
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

Steam rose up from the coffee as he spilled a bit of it mid-sip. Not necessarily because of the boat, this time. “It’s a party, eh? Parties are supposed to be fun.” Hachirou exhaled a deep breath. “Well, nothing wrong with having fun on a business trip, is there?” The older man stared into the black coffee at his rippling reflection. “I put my- and my wife’s- safety in your hands, captain.”

-

Darkness swept up the river well before they reached the border. The barge drifted aimlessly for a bit before its engines fired up and drove it hard upstream, into a rather empty tributary. There were many large floodlights aboard the vessel but at the moment only a few dim yellow bulbs flickered above deck.

Under one such light, wearing a three piece but somewhat unstylish suit stood Hachirou. He leaned heavy on his cane as without it he might topple straight over. His eyes flickered back and forth across the twilight horizon in expectation. It didn’t take long once the anchor fell for the fish to bite the bait.

“Attention, all men and woman aboard this vessel!”
A powerful male voice reverberated through the empty air, as if it came from nowhere. It was a simple ninja technique to throw one’s voice, but it worked well even if you knew the trick. “We are HADA division Konohagakure shinobi, entrusted to ensure no contraband enters our territory! Please come out peacefully to be counted, or there will be consequences!”

Funny how Fire Country’s borders always seemed to be getting bigger. Hachirou made no movement from his location, instead raising his free hand in a display of submission. He spoke with a fear that wasn't hard to fake. “Please, we will comply. Wait just a moment.”

Gemmei had been missing since she disappeared to change clothes, and the captain…well, the captain could do what he wanted, right? For the plan to work they needed to ensure all three of the shinobi were on board, and that not a single one escaped. For now, the easiest way to do that was to play along.

Last edited by Junge; 04-24-2018 at 06:08 AM..
Old 04-23-2018, 08:25 PM   #6
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sengo began to exhale in annoyance as the sound of the Leaf shinobi started to circle around the ship. He was hoping that he would have a little bit of more time before the HADA division would show. Either way, there was nothing that Sengo could do now and it was at that moment that he knew that there would have to be something done. Without really thinking, Sengo had smoke erupt from the ground and the apparitions of him became corporeal. He had made seven clones of his own and he was ready to fight if need be. However, this was a time for diplomacy and he hoped that he didn’t necessarily have to kill anyone. Either way, Sengo wouldn’t mind some more experiment vessels.

“Alright, This is what is going to happen, my clone is going to go out with you, I will stay back and I will investigate what happens. I will be there if anything serious happens, but we cant give ourselves up yet. Besides, we are meant to kill them, at least get rid of them. That is not to say that that time is now. Besides, you look a little weak with that leg, maybe we can catch them off guard.” Sengo stated his intent and plan.

He walked up with the rest of the members on the boat and they arrived to the top level where HADA members were already waiting. Sengo continued to look behind a beam towards the end of the ship.

”This is everyone? Good. We need to check and make sure that you all have the proper cargo and nothing is entering our area without us knowing. Plus, you guys wouldn’t have anything that would be illegal would you?

”Of course not Sir, please go ahead and look down in the hull, there is four room in the bottom with the cargo.” Sengo stated as the HADA members lowered down into the cargo area where the clones would be waiting. Sengo would wait only a moment before following the members from behind silently.

The clone looked at Hachirou and nodded.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:56 AM   #7
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

One of the green vested chuunin stayed above and watched Hachirou and the captain as his partners went below decks. “We appreciate your bearing with us.” His voice was cool and collected, like this was a practiced routine by now. “This will only take a moment.”

Hachirou shuffled a bit on his cane and took a long look down into the dark hull. “What, exactly, do you intend to do if you do find contraband? You can’t exactly arrest us out here.”

The Leaf shinobi responded with a knowing smile. “Nothing much, don’t worry about that. We’d confiscate the goods and you’d pay a fine. Unless you’re keeping slaves or something down there, haha.”

A deep, multilayered scream of frustration came from below the ship and the chuunin’s smile evaporated. “Is someone not on deck? We told you-“

“My wife.”
Hachirou offered an apology. “She was-“

“This isn’t even your filthy, shitty country!”
Gemmei roared. “Don’t fucking touch me, I’ll knock that headband right off your ugly mug! You have no jurisdiction here!” The banshee woman’s shrieks sounded serious, but from the amused tone of the two shinobu below it was clear they weren’t taking her very seriously.

“Sounds like a keeper, that one.”
The chuunin grunted but didn’t take his eyes off from the stairs leading down to the interior of the ship.

“I’m a Grass shinobi, dipshits! I know my damn rights!”

“She’s had a little to drink, I’m really sorry-“
The second apology was broken by the shattering sound of glass, followed by a cry of pain from one of the Leaf shinobi.

“Grab me again and I’ll shove the rest of the bottle into your fucking eye!”

“Don’t move.”
The Leaf shinobi’s order came out firm and hostile. At once he descended into the depths of the ship and left Hachirou and the ‘captain’ alone. Some kind of struggle could be heard taking place below.

Hachirou gave Sengo a glance, then moved towards the edge of the barge and sat down. “Party’s started, then.”

Last edited by Junge; 04-24-2018 at 09:11 AM..
Old 04-24-2018, 09:00 PM   #8
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

The sounds of the woman’s struggle could be heard updeck and it was at that moment that Sengo wished that she was never there. He wanted this whole situation to go smoothly and now he knew that there was going to be a problem. Sengo was already in the bottom levels of the boat as the men started to restrain the woman. The sound of the struggling was making Sengo a little anxious, he was going to dispatch the two young leaf shinobi quietly and without the man above knowing anything. Then he was going to have his clone attack, and then they would continue their way. However, it seems like it was a little too late for that and within that moment Sengo entered the room with his hands held up high.

”What are you doing here captain? And this woman, what about her? Wasn’t she supposed to be above when we called you all up there to be accounted for. I don’t like the looks of this. What about you Cho?” The HADA agent barked. However, before the friend could say a word a spear of pure white bone impaled his throat. The sudden shock would have left a weak minded person paralyzed in fear. However, it seemed like the other agent had seen something similar as he wasted no time grabbing the bone from the neck of the teammate and holding it against the woman’s neck.

”GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! UP THE STAIRS NOW!” The HADA agent screamed as he met back up with the team leader who was already coming down the stairs.

That was when fear and the awkward conversation played through his mind. Would Sengo need to explain to his partner that his wife was about to be killed with the bone he provided?
Old 04-25-2018, 07:47 AM   #9
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

All things considered this honeymoon business was going just about as bad as expected. Some tall oafish Leaf chuunin held a sharp white shard of something to Gemmei’s neck. Seconds earlier that white shard impaled and presumably killed the other shinobi, spraying blood all over the dress she’d changed into. So, yeah, it all sucked pretty hard.

The grabby ninja must have forgotten or not believed that Gemmei was also a soldier. He forced the makeshift weapon into her skin but didn’t feel it necessary to gut her right then and there. Bad move! There’s a reason shinobi tended to make bad hostages, a lesson this poor Leaf dude wouldn’t get to learn a second time.

“Everyone on the floor, NOW!
Screamed the descending HADA shinobi.

“You heard him, on the- URK!
His teammate didn’t fare as well. Gemmei still held a shattered wine bottle in her hand and when Grabby diverted his attention, she drove the pointy ends right into his thigh. He gave a much less intimidating scream and loosened his grip just enough for Gemmei to get a good wind up. She pushed off the ground with both her feet and rammed her head square into his jaw, knocking him backwards. Being a shorty paid off, this time.

Gemmei staggered forward. Her gaze flew around around in the darkness, utterly bewildered by what was happening. Out, she had to get out! Before-

Too late, again. The light filtering in through the staircase let her see the remaining shinobi pull out a kunai and hurl it down. Then he disappeared back up the stairs in quite a hurry. Putting two and two together she came to an unfortunate conclusion.

Etag. Boy, it sure did suck being on the receiving end! In the two seconds before detonation Gemmei flopped her arms around a lot then dove towards a porthole. A deafening, body-shaking BOOM filled the entire length of the ship and a small wave radiated out from the barge.

Too bad that didn’t kill me.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:30 PM   #10
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Impressive skills was all that Sengo could think of as he watched the woman handle her own. At least for Sengo it would be a plus that he had two capable fighters, and as far as he was concerned, only one more HADA shinobi. Of course, there could always be more but there might be more coming none the less because of the amount of noise that now echoed throughout the ship. With quick action Sengo was able to wrap himself with an armor of bone, dampening the damage that he would sustain when it came to shrapnel or fire. More so, a piece of metal hung loose on the chest piece of the armor, no doubt he would be dead if he wasn’t quick enough in his reaction.

The blast however, pushed him far down the corridor towards a room. Standing up quickly being fueled by adrenaline he began to try and put out the fire. If the boat fell into the River the mission would also be over. Hopefully the woman was able to survive the blast. Ordering his clones they began to find pieces of wood and other pieces of equipment to start patching up the boat. Sengo began to run up the stairs and jumped over the fire roasted leaf shinobi. It was a kind of brutal heartlessness of their captain that almost made Sengo admire him.

The naga were his kind and to a point so were the Oto-nin, however, if he had to choose to save one it would have to be the Naga.

Sengo understood that it was for the greater good of his ideals that his teammates would be sacrificed.

”What the fuck are you trying to do!” Sengo stated as he watched the Leaf shinobi run.

The last thing he could do was allow the man to escape.

”Your wife was down there, I don’t know if she made it but I need to go after that man. Either you come with me or get this boat in order!” Sengo yelled back to the man.