iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-13-2018, 06:28 AM   #11
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

It wasn’t like Nen had to try and tail the group of thugs to make sure he knew where he was going. Since their last encounter wasn’t the most opportune he had to make sure he was a little more willing to be stealthy in the circumstance. He waited a few moments before the entourage of people left and then he would go back to the man’s residence. He wanted to just bust open the door and kill everyone inside, however, he would not be able to do such a thing. He didn’t have the freedom of destruction like he would with a military outpost. This was a city; a city not of his own.

This time however, Nen would be a little more forceful. Knocking on the doo of the residence the same man answered and with the same disgust forced Nen to leave. However, this time Nen would play the drunken fool. Diving and tripping around the entrance, making loud noises, and even peeing right outside the door, the guard had no choice to open up. It was then that Nen would strike, quickly and precisely; Nen’s blade pierced the heart of the lowly guard. His body began to sulk into the ground.

Looking around Nen found a bush to lay the dead corpse in before entering the compound. It was like he imagined, lavish fountains, sculptures, and grass shaved in the form of woman. It was obvious the man liked art and it would be a surprise if this man didn’t have something to do with any of the happenings around the area.

”Wisp, I am in the compound. I need something from you. Is he the guy we need? I can aid you in any such way let me know.” Nen whispered into the comm unit. He didn’t know the situation his partner would be in currently and didn’t want to blow his cover. He just hoped that he would hear from him soon.

For now he would wait.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:54 PM   #12
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

Obviously agitated the woman gave a few angry taps at her ear then spoke loudly. “I think I told you, I would call you whatever and whenever I wanted.” Hisashi did not seem taken aback by the outburst and merely gave his guest a look of disappointment.

“Ah, very well. Let me show you my work room, then, so we may get started.”

So Nen made it inside? There still was no indication that this Arai Hisashi person they hunted had anything to do with the disappearances. It’d be pretty horrible to get caught at this stage, without anything to show for it. Perhaps there was some other way to create the necessary evidence? Try to extract a confession, or at least fabricate one? Ah, but, no, that would be risky and stupid. Better to chalk up the failure of the mission on the foreigner shinobi. Yes, that would do nicely.

Hisashi and his guest walked down a narrow set of stone stairs into a dark section of the house. With a wave of his hands rows of bright white fluorescent lights clicked on overhead. Black tiled floors spread out across the entirety of the room and along one of the walls laid a long workbench. A variety of tools, paints, and other unrecognizable implements were neatly arranged on top of it. A few cheap plastic chairs were also strewn about. A conspicuous drain caught the woman’s attention. “For easy cleaning,” Hisashi casually commented as he exited the stairs and move to his workbench. “Sculpting tends to create a lot of debris and it’s much easier for the cleaning staff if they can just hose down everything all at once.”

“My how interesting,”
flatly intoned the woman. “Tell me, I haven’t seen any other…sculptures yet. Weren’t you going to show me some?”

“They are in the store room, over there.”
Hisashi pointed a chisel at a small steel door opposite his workbench. “The lights turn on automatically. I’ll be there in a moment.”

The woman huffed once again. “Some host you are.” The two had already toured the entire house by now. If this last room didn’t have anything in it, she’d be completely empty handed. As is usually the case, frustration lead to making mistakes. She pushed open the door and saw nothing. “Where are these lights, exactly…” A very strange odor instantly assaulted her senses as she tried to peer into the darkness. It was at that moment Wisp realized he’d fucked up.

The woman fell face first onto the stone tiles, the gas having knocked her out completely for the time being. Hisashi sighed and stretched his arms, plucking several instruments from the table before speaking into a wall mounted radio. “Hisao, get the cleaning crew ready.”
Old 04-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #13
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Nen waited and waited, it was weird within the situation to have zero amount of communication, maybe the guy was into some weird things and that was alright to Nen, however, he wanted to finish this mission before the compound realized that there was something going on. Not having a guard at the proper position was a big red flag and Nen did not want to deal with the whole place. More so, he wanted this to be a quick mission. If he ruined the relationship with the two villages there was no doubt that he would either be killed, captured, tortured, or disowning his home village.

With that in mind Nen decided to move. The best place he could think of going was the top floor of the building. Luckily, there was a way to climb up, the ivy of the plants jutted and filled the face of the mansion to the East. Though rough, it was a great rope for Nen to climb. So he would climb and climb till he had finally began dangling from the balcony of the home. Peeking over he noticed a man with a sword.

The specific man was only resting and it seemed like a strong man to Nen, however, there was not a man he met that would be stronger then him in the end because he believed in his skills. Thinking of a plan Nen continued to look. Suddenly, without much notice or alarm a few men started to rush towards the downstairs with the swordsman. It intrigued Nen so much that he began to inspect through the windows. Quietly he stalked to group of men as they entered a room. It was only for a moment but it was enough for Nen to realize that something was wrong. Without any type of fear he opened the window and entered the home. Ready to take on anyone he rushed towards the door.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:24 AM   #14
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

A painful darkness surrounded him. Wisp blinked a few times to just make sure he still possessed eyes. Something heavy covered his face, probably the same thing that denied his vision. He tried to twist his head and found it immobile. A helmet? A mask? Whatever it was, he couldn’t make it budge an inch.

A familiar voice echoed through whatever device was strapped to Wisp’s head. “I don’t usually let guests wake up. I thought maybe we could talk.” Wisp tried to rotate his arms to no avail. Legs were likewise bolted down.

“Quite a bit of security for someone who only hunts women.”
Wisp mumbled. Was he still in the work room? What a pretentious place to die.

“I don’t hunt.”
Hisashi sighed, and Wisp heard the clattering of tools. “But I’m not in the mood to give a distasteful motive rant. Just tell me where your partner is and I’ll make it a quick-“

“He’s inside your compound.”
Coming from such a young voice it almost sounded like Wisp was tattling. “Jounin ranked Ame no Kuni Jounin working pro gratis for Sunagakure. I don't have a clue what he's skilled in. He followed me in and has orders to kill. Everyone who resists will be slaughtered like cattle.”

“-death.”
A soft shift in tone came from Hisashi. Was that suspicion? Fear? Wisp couldn’t tell. “You’re talking nonsense. Sunagakure wouldn’t care so much about a few mutilated women. What evidence do you have against me? Even shinobi cannot just-”

“Not until now."
Wisp exhaled. “I was just about to call off the investigation, actually.”

You could cut the silence with a knife.

“Surrender and you’ll be spared.”
Wisp said, gathering up as much confidence as he could when completely helpless.

Hisashi’s next words came from farther away, as if he’d moved to the other side of the room. “Get in here, Hisao. Bring your men.” A multitude of frantic footsteps soon filled the air. “You better hope your friend is a good negotiator, you crossdressing shinobi child.”

Good thing Wisp’s face was covered so Hisashi couldn’t see how pissed off that comment made him.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:52 PM   #15
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Nen had to play it smart if he wanted to make sure that everyone would make it out alive in the situation that was currently developing in front of him. He knew that if the Wisp wasn't able to get back to Sunagakure in one piece there would be a lot of explaining to do. Nen was fairly confident that he could handle any of the men that were currently within the confines of the mansion, however, he would be considerably careful with what would come next. Now he knew that many men and a trained swordsmen were in the same room as his companion. The only thing he didn't know was whether or not there were more shinobi within the rooms of the mansion.

Without a single thought Nen created a clone of himself, perfect in every way to himself, the only difference was that it was comprised of water and mud. Nen would use this as a distraction, and hopefully as a way to get the upper hand with the men inside the room.

The clone would enter and see the situation as it was and Nen would stay hidden to the side and react as he felt he needed to. Otherwise, it was possible that Nen would be able to handle all the men with his clone alone. Either way, if the boy was already dead at least he would be able to flood and drown the rest of the inhabitants. Of course that was the least ideal plan but he had a mission to complete none the less.

As the clone opened the door he put his hands up.

"Please, we can talk this out, no one has to die. Certainly not any one of you. We are only here for the killer; no one else needs to be collateral." The Nen clone stated with vigor and confidence. Of course there was no real harm to Nen so it was a game of chicken.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:35 AM   #16
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

“What killer?” Hisashi’s guards formed a perimeter around him. How had this shinobi slipped through so easily? Didn’t anyone close the door behind them anymore?

Wisp sat on a heavy metal chair, hands and legs held in place with very secure chains. What looked like a large iron helmet covered his face, and the helmet itself was also strapped to the chair. Hisashi stood nearby with a pair of rubber gloves on. He held a fine pointed scalpel in his fingers. He held the blade to the throat of Wisp. “Make any move at all and he’ll be dead. You shinobi have trespassed on my property for no reason- I have no obligation to answer to the demands common thugs like yourself.”

“Sir.”
The guard who took front and center of the formation cast a glance back at his boss. “This might be a clone. We saw this man use the technique outside your compound this morning.”

“Eh?”
Hisashi frowned as if unsure what to do next. “Well, what say you, shinobi? Are you already lying to us? You must not care much about your partner here.” The steel tip bit into the flesh of Wisp’s exposed neck. The boy let out a short hiss. Damn, that stung!

“You will allow me and my men to leave immediately, shinobi. Unharmed. Unfollowed.” Hisashi pulled the scalpel back before it could cut too deep. He didn’t want to lose their only leverage. “Hisao, you will stay. Kill this rat if that shinobi makes as much as a single hand movement. “ Abandoning his brother with the two shinobi was certainly a cold-hearted thing to do. But what choice did he have?

“And prove you’re the real deal. Hurt yourself somehow. We aren’t playing games here, shinobi. I will not hesitate even for a second to put this child's blood on your hands.”
Old 04-19-2018, 05:45 PM   #17
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

It was a weird feeling for the clone as something started to build up within the confines of his innards. He was used to this feeling of water and mud mixing, the dense feeling of a large pit within its stomach was interesting to say the least. However, he showed no pain or any type of inkling to suggest something was building up within him. It was a secret that the clone would soon admit to and surprise the room with. Nen really wished he could use this technique on the man with the sword for he knew nothing about him. For all they knew, the swordsman could be a highly skilled nuke-nin that had ran off to join the coin. However, the situation was dire and Nen must do what he must do.

“Alright, just don’t do anything that might hinder your relationship with Sunagakure.” The clone stated before a ball of water exploded from the chest of the clone.

The speed and surprise of the attack was not recognized till the water bullet made a hole in the wall directly behind the man with the blade.

The man stood there for a moment, his brain not even realizing what had happened till the blood started to rain within the room. With no motor function left the mans body fell to the ground and within that same moment the real Nen explained what would happen next within the next moment.

”Lonely” The real Nen stated and within a moment the rest of the crew would not be able to see one another. The room would grow dark and then Nen would save his friend.

Nen rushed to the boy in cuffs and set him free.

”Who you want to kill first?” Nen stated as he sort of laughed and looked at the clearly worried men within the room. It was a Four vs two but Nen liked the odds.

Last edited by Cayuga; 04-20-2018 at 07:00 AM..
Old 04-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #18
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

“A-“ Not two breaths of freedom escaped Wisp’s mouth before the swordsman Hisao’s blade raked across his chest. What a warm welcome.

“I’ll avenge my brother!”
Hisao shrieked, choosing to target the disarmed and helpless child first before moving onto the jounin. The other bodyguards spun around in turn and looked shocked, as it appeared to them as though an invisible force just moved Nen and then eviscerated Wisp’s body. Despite the sudden disappearance of their allies each of the trained soldiers took up their arms at the only foe remaining standing. Somehow this shinobi had slipped past them, but it wouldn’t happen again!

Wisp did his part to help and fell onto his stomach. Blood oozed from the enormous rip across his bare chest. Just the kind of mortal wound he wore armor for- too bad he’d removed it all prior to pretending to be a girl. What a great plan that ended up being. He lay there for a bit, letting his dark red blood smear the white tile of the room. It drained slowly, but surely. If he died here, he might never get to tell Tenka Nen off for this. Somehow that fate got on Wisp’s nerves. He almost would have preferred getting executed by a pervert! At least he wouldn’t have seen it coming.

While the clashing of swords and bodies roared behind him he tried to drag himself away. He estimated he’d bleed out in a few minutes at best. And since Nen didn’t seem the medical type Wisp’s odds of surviving were…not worth thinking about right now. Darkness began to creep in at the edges of his vision. Each movement took more and more effort.

Wisp really wanted cigarette right about then.

Last edited by Junge; 04-20-2018 at 11:46 AM..
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 AM   #19
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Fear entered the mind of Nen as he realized what was transpiring around him. It seemed like there was going to really be an issue and it would seem that Wisp was the collateral of this whole situation. The swordsman moved with such skill that he was unable to really do anything other then think and wonder what was actually happening. Had the swordsmen been some type of elite Jounin? The way his body moved made Nen nervous and for once in his life he felt bad. He felt bad that the kid in front of him was dying and there was nothing that he could. Or was there? It seemed like they had no chance in saving themselves in the confines of the room. Nen truly felt sorry and it was with that moment that Nen ran.

He grabbed, picked up the boy and hoped that maybe he would be all right. As he ran towards the door the swordsmen was on him as quickly as he would expect however, Nen still had a plan. The old clone was still there in the doorway and with a flurry of hand signs the clone’s muddy and wet body exploded. However, it was too soon and Nen had gotten the brunt of the attack too. Needles of water pierced his back and luckily, they were merely flesh wounds. However, Nen had no time to think and he jumped through the window with the kid in his arm. He wished he could Shunsin away. He wished he would be able to help the kid but he had to run.

”God damnit, do you not have a replacement jutsu? You can turn into a woman, but you cant replace your body? What is wrong with you!” Nen stated as the men started to chase after him again.

Another flurry of hand signs arrived and a downpour of rain started to erupt in the sky. He hoped that this would allow for his escape.

Old 04-20-2018, 03:44 PM   #20
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

Yeah, yeah. Put all the blame on the drugged up kid who got bumrushed, whatever. Wisp took some grim satisfaction that at least his blood would ruin Nen’s uniform. There were a lot of choice words the chuunin wished he had the energy to say. Why hadn’t they just done this assault-style from the beginning? Why couldn’t a jounin have taken out all the hostiles before endangering him like that? Where the hell did Nen even think he was taking Wisp, the jounin was a foreigner and would have no idea where to go at all!

But as dishonest as the chuunin could be, this did ultimately come down to him becoming too complacent and getting captured. The rain shinobi couldn’t have botched a rescue if Wisp hadn’t mucked it up and needed rescuing in the first place. Leaving aside the jounin’s understanding of kawarimi Wisp needed to take some responsibilities for his actions.

“Thanks for saving me, comrade.”
He groaned, plucking Nen’s communication unit right out of his ear with one bloody arm. Cold rain plummeted from above and Wisp wanted to gag. Ugh, what a miserable way to die, in the disgusting rain of a sewer nin! “I need to call…call for help.” Nen might have done something right- giant sudden rainstorms weren’t exactly common in Sand. That’d get the attention of every Sunagakure agent in the area. Bouryoraku’s reputation meant there were always numerous shinobi present in the city. Wisp would need to broadcast on the emergency frequency and, yes, pray. At this point nothing was left but to roll the dice and hope a medic was in town.

He twisted the knob a bit to set the new frequency, let out a few breathy requests for assistance over the sound of the rainfall, then passed out. Not the first time he’d gone out like this, but hopefully it wouldn’t be the last either.