iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
Hiraga

Default Heyya!

Hello! I'm new here, and figured I'd try get a bit of an understanding about the RP around here ( I've been on the hunt for some naruto RP in quite some time as most Naruto RPs I've joined tend to die, unfortunately )

Not sure what there's to say about me, I pretty much grew up with Naruto ( sort of ), found an interest in RP and now I'm in pursuit of more!

So anyway, Hi, Hello, if you have any questions feel free to ask me ( Also I'm all for the Hyuuga clan, heh. )

Last edited by Hiraga; 05-09-2017 at 03:23 PM..
Hiraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
chiaki
Druid with the Based Kibe Summon

Hello and welcome!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as you become acquainted with the site! I've never rp'd on another site so I'm not sure where engi would fall in comparison, but I like it here! If you wish, there's a chat using discord that you are more than welcome to join to chat as you go through the site. If not. PM's or posting works well.

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

chiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:23 PM   #3
Wess
General Moderator

Welcome! I'm excited to see another person interested in Rain. That gives Kazuhiko more people to RP with! Like Chi said, feel free to heck out our discord. We're usually pretty nice, and I only bite if I'm asked to.

AP / Swaps
Wess is offline   Reply With Quote