iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:32 PM   #1
TheyLiedToYou

Default Not exactly new, but..

Hello everyone. As the title says, no I am not new.. but I have been gone for such a long time that it feels like I am new. I doubt anyone here remembers me or anything either, so I decided to make this post.

As you might have guessed it, I'm interested in returning to the board. I honestly did not expect it to still be up and running, so I am both amazed and impressed. Kudos to all of you!

Looking at my old stuff, only my rain genin has been left alone while everything else has been moved to junk or to an NPC section. Is there a protocol to get old stuff back into the game?

Anyways, I will most likely be looking up the rule book again but is there anything I should be aware of or check out before I get back to business?

"I had to walk through Hell, just to get to Heaven."

[Kogaku Kodai - Rain Genin]
[Yamasato Yodo - Sand Genin]
AP Tracker
TheyLiedToYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:13 PM   #2
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Welcome back friend! From the sounds of it, it looks like you figured out your problems on chat, so I just wanted to pop by and say its good to have you back! If you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to drop a pm. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you Relu for the buttons!

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD

~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote