iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:05 PM   #1
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J
 
Masked_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,456
Default [Sound] To Compose a Village

To Compose a Village

Featuring

M01 as Ninsen Anzu
Ace_of_Spades as Seijuu Ryuuki



"It's easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglass



When Anzu was deemed fit to return to regular mission duty, this was not quite the scenario she had envisioned.

Prior to the incident which had sidelined her for the past few months, Anzu had been on the front lines, directly opposing the forces from Atama City at every turn. She had been an entrusted vanguard, an elite soldier who was dispatched to only the most dangerous situations. This, however...

This was simply babysitting.

She, along with a Kitaeru from the renowned Seijuu clan, had been dispatched to the northern reaches of Rice Country. It had been reported that a small village had recently been tragically destroyed. In a gesture of goodwill, New Sound had dispatched the pair of shinobi, along with a bounty of rebuilding materials, to provide aid to the villagers who had lost their friends, their livelihoods, and the very place they used to call home. The circumstances behind such a catstrophe were appanrety unclear, but regardless Anzu recognized the benefit of the Otokage and his Council's gracious gesture.

And, objectively, she did see the wisdom behind assigning her to this task. There was no reason for Sound leadership to rush the woman into battle after a several month hiatus. Better to ease her back into her former role, to ensure that her body and her mind were up to the task. Still, it did not help to make the Ninsen any less impatient.

A bump in the road shook the wagon they were aboard and brought a small grunt from the boy next to her, the Seijuu Kitaeru she had been assigned to oversee. He had been rather quiet for the majority of the journey, Anzu noted, but now that they neared their destination, the sensei thought it best to gather at least some semblance of the boy's personality and capabilities.

"Well, Ryuuki-Sama," adding the honorific in recognition of his family's prestige, despite the obvious difference in age. "It appears we're almost at our destination. Out of curiosity, have you been assigned to such tasks before?" It was a simple question, but one that the senshi hoped would get the boy talking.
__________________



Thank you Relu for the buttons!


I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD


~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~


Last edited by Masked_One; 10-11-2017 at 04:08 PM..
Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
ace_of_spades
Old New Member
 
ace_of_spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 23
Default

Another mission thought Ryuuki. Ryuuki was looking off into the rural looking areas outside the wagon, being reminded of when him and his family knew nothing but that. He had been out on a few missions outside the city before but the outside world never ceases to bring back the memories. He had been imagining all sorts of scenarios in his head about the tragedies that could occur on the journey to the wrecked village he had been assigned to aid. The wagon could be attacked by bandits! Maybe the village's distress message was a trick and he was about to be ambushed. Perhaps the Naga had something to do with this...

It had been well into the journey to the village that Ryuuki had been unfortunately reminded he was assigned a partner.

"It appears we're almost at our destination. Out of curiosity, have you been assigned to such tasks before?"

Ryuuki, for the first time in the entirety of the ride, looked over at the shinobi he had been partnered up with. She was... well into her life compared to him. She sat there smiling at him waiting for some kind of response. How rude he thought. How dare this women expect him to talk to her. They were assigned to aid people in need, they're only together because they're being forced to be and she wants to engage in small talk! What are they friends?!

All Ryuuki managed to respond with was "Tch" as he turned back to the opposite direction crossing his arms and legs. You can see the displeasure in his face as he had went from a blank face to a faint frown. Though it wasn't all bad. She wants to be friends with me? His cheeks got a bit rosy from his thoughts and he flashed a smile, only for second. She did seem a bit cool. He kept debating himself on whether or not he should reply. I mean even If I wanted to reply what would I say.. His smile faded into a frown again and his cheeks reverted back to normal. Now he had looked saddened. When will this ride be over?

Last edited by ace_of_spades; 08-08-2017 at 12:31 PM..
ace_of_spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J
 
Masked_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,456
Default

In normal circumstances, the boy's curt response and blatant lack of respect would have earned him, at the very least, quite the severe verbal lashing. After all, one of the sacred tenets of New Sound was that those who have earned respect deserve such, and there was perhaps no clearer example of one who deserved respect than those shinobi who had attained the rank of senshi. For a mere Kitaeru to behave how Ryuuki had was almost inexcusable.

Almost, however, being the key word.

For Ryuuki was no simple Kitaeru. He was a member of New Sound Royalty, a child of the Seijuu and thus relative to the Otokage himself. His status afforded him certain...allowances, and unfortunately for the senshi accompanying him, it appeared that the boy would be quite liberal in exercising those rights.

"Hmmm...fair enough." She stated coldly, turning her attention back to piloting the wagon towards their destination. "Hopefully you can dispose of that attitude when we encounter those we were sent to help, Ryuuki-sama." This time the honorific was issued with a slight hiss, betraying Anzu's true feelings towards the boy's lack of respect. "Remember though, this is a goodwill mission. We need to make sure they know that our home, your home, is here to help."

It was the one last piece of sage advice Anzu would give; though it was apparent the boy was obviously was not enthralled to receive it.

"We're here."

----------------------------------

Anzu brought the wagon bearing the construction materials to a halt as the pair arrived in the center of what used to be Kadeshi Village. Buildings lay in tattered remains all around them, some sporting large scorch marks while others were razed completely to the ground.

How horrible...

The boy would not understand. He had spent his entire life living as a Nomad; his only home was within the 'luxurious' confines of the Seijuu family tent. However, for shinobi such as Anzu, who had lived through that fateful night two decades ago, seeing a village, seeing people's homes lying in ruins struck a chord deep within their soul. She knew firsthand what it was like to watch your life crumble to ashes before you; she knew what it was like to have no place left to call home. The mission may have been simple, but its importance suddenly magnified tenfold.

"Hello?! Anybody here? My name is Ninsen Anzu, I come bearing aid!"

Silence.

"Hello?!"
__________________



Thank you Relu for the buttons!


I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD


~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~


Last edited by Masked_One; 08-08-2017 at 11:03 PM..
Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:35 PM   #4
ace_of_spades
Old New Member
 
ace_of_spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 23
Default

"We're here."

The shinobi's words brought Ryuuki back to the real world, sadly. He had been lost in thought and most of what she had been yammering on about went unheard to him. Not that it mattered much to him anyway for he wasn't here to build relationships, he was here to build a village.

Exiting the wagon, all around the duo was rubble. The village had appeared to be scorched to nothingness. Blackened wood and materials littered the area... Ryuuki was on the lookout for more than just that though. A body. He could care less about the buildings, as long as nobody got hurt, especially if this calamity was done by the Naga. Better not be those pigs. His faced scrunched up at the thought. He may not have been good at expression but he had been worried about families being torn apart, like his.

He had looked over in the direction of his partner, seeing a genuine look of horror. Had she not seen this type destruction before? Or worse... has she already experienced. She seemed very distraught and Ryuuki felt a sort of sympathy for her. Her face looked like his when he saw the horrors of the Naga catacombs. He slowly reached out his hand as to hold Anzu's hands as to comfort her. Just as he was about to actually do it...

"Hello?! Anybody here? My name is Ninsen Anzu, I come bearing aid!"

His partners sudden action startled him and he instantly retracted his hands. What a stupid idea. Our focus is the mission! Ryuuki isn't much of a loud person so as his partner yelled out for the villagers Ryuuki had knelt near a pile of rubble and rummaged through it to see what he could find. A blackened worm appeared in between the debris and Ryuuki had grabbed it out of curiosity. His eyes widened when a mere worm turned out to be a pinky, as he handled it, it turned to ashes and Ryuuki had quickly made his way next to his partner.

What if everyone is dead? Ryuuki remained on the lookout for any villager appearing to his partner's calls.

"Hello?!"

Last edited by ace_of_spades; 08-08-2017 at 11:05 PM..
ace_of_spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:34 AM   #5
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J
 
Masked_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,456
Default

The dagger flew swiftly past Anzu's face, embedding itself in one of the many wooden supply boxes aboard the wagon.

"Trust me lady...next one won't miss."

Anzu's head snapped towards the source of the sound. From the charred remnants of a building up ahead emerged the rather imposing figure of a large burly man, flanked on either side by two men who appeared to be armed to the teeth. His face was twisted into an arrogant grin, and the two men on either side of him chuckled as they all slowly began to approach Anzu and her cart. Even as he twirled another dagger between his fingers, the senshi did not react, instead opting to stare daggers at the trio.

"Aid huh? Sounds perfect. Listen lady, how 'bout you just leave that 'aid' right there and we'll let you and the brat run on home? Me n' my boys'll make sure it gets put to good use."

Fantastic... Anzu thought to herself, her eyes visibly rolling at the man's threat. Looters. How annoying...

"'Ey! You listenin' to me? I said get the hell off the wagon, or you and the boy--"

Anzu didn't afford the man the opportunity to finish his sentence. There was a sound akin to a small explosion, and suddenly the brute was doubled over, wheezing as he clutched at his chest in pain. Black wisps of smoke pooled out Anzu's outstretched prosthesis, a rather obvious indication of the source of the man's sudden agony. She would have to remember to compliment the Naga scientist who constructed her arm when this mission was over; Sengo would enjoy knowing his creation was already wreaking havoc.

"Ryuuki-sama." She stated, her crimson gaze not once leaving her target. "Shall we show these fools what happens when you interfere with New Sound?"

The other two men dashed forward, brandishing their weapons as they attempted to avenge their incapacitated leader. One unleashed a flurry of small daggers towards the senshi, attempting to skewer her where she sat, while the other drew a large blade and charged towards the young boy.

==================

__________________



Thank you Relu for the buttons!


I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD


~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~


Last edited by Masked_One; 08-21-2017 at 05:12 PM..
Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:11 AM   #6
ace_of_spades
Old New Member
 
ace_of_spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 23
Default

As the smoke created by Anzu's blast was steadily clearing Ryuuki couldn't help but take notice of the women's.... apparatus. He had gritted his teeth in anger. She was a Sound shinobi and had prosthetic limb capable of killing others. There's no doubt where that must've come from... Naga.

"Shall we show these fools what happens when you interfere with New Sound?"

It was those words that had snapped Ryuuki out of the trance he was in. This would have to continue later as one of the looters headed in the direction of Ryuuki. He had his sword drawn and was sprinting in the direction of Ryuuki. How archaic.

Ryuuki had dashed forward towards the bandit and dodged his slash last second, followed by Ryuuki turning towards the town and heading for it.

"Nice try pig! You got your stance all wrong."

His taunt had worked in his favor as the man was visibly irratated by the boy's statement and chased after him. Tch, I don't need the help of those naga pigs to kill these guys!

Ryuuki was running towards the burnt buildings and kept running until he had turned the corner of street with a half burnt down building. This should provide him with enough cover for his plan. The bandit wasn't too far behind so Ryuuki had to work quick. He'd reached into his shinobi kit and retrieved a few feet of wire. He tied one end of the wire to a piece of jagged wood from the house on the corner (or what was left of it rather) and the other end to the pole up ahead the path. This formed a diagonal line that bandit should get himself entangled in as soon as he turned the corner.. if all goes as planned. Suddenly he heard the looter just around the corner.

"Come back here you runt! I'm going to have fun dicing you up slowly!"

Just as Ryuuki finished charging the wire with chakra the bandit came around the corner. Ryuuki pretended to fall a few inches away from the wire and waited for the bandit to commit the mistake of his life.


=====================
Jutsu list: Chakra Kami Nawa (Chakra Hair Rope)

Last edited by ace_of_spades; 08-09-2017 at 01:17 AM..
ace_of_spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #7
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J
 
Masked_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,456
Default

While the assortment of blades, daggers, and other weapons may have made the trio of thugs a danger to the average citizen, the men were little more than pests to an experienced senshi such as Anzu. As the plethora of knives was unleashed, she calmly rotated her body so that her prosthetic was now facing the direction of the incoming assault. With a disinterested sigh, she muttered underneath her breath.

“Zankuuha”

A strong gust of wind suddenly poured forth from the Naga construct, scattering the knives in midair while also simultaneously sending their owner flying into a ruined building behind him, his head slamming against the charred wooden exterior with a sick crack. She turned her head to check on her charge and caught a quick glimpse of Ryuuki just as he goaded his opponent to following him out of her sight. She was sure the boy was more than capable. Even with his privileged upbringing, he had been trained as a Kitaeru and had survived far worse horrors within the Naga catacombs. A simple looter would assuredly be little threat.

Still, Anzu certainly did not want to be the one to answer for the death of a royal family member should the unthinkable happen. She had just gotten back into the Otokage’s graces; she would assuredly not receive the same luxury should one of his relatives perish on her watch. She hopped nimbly from the wagon, about to run after the boy and his pursuer, when a gruff voice rang out from in front of the wagon.

“Hey…where...*cough*…where do you think you’re going…”

Anzu merely grunted in retort, firing another slug of air from her prosthesis directly to the burly man’s temple. He collapsed to the ground without saying another word, his consciousness instantaneously evaporated by the senshi’s merciless assault. Paying no further attention to the nuisance, she trotted off in the direction of the Kitaeru, anxious to see just how he had dispatched of his opponent.

=========================

OOC: Jutsu used - Zankuuha

=========================

The bandit rounded the corner, his face betraying his inner irritation at the cat-and-mouse game the child had engaged in. However, once he saw Ryuuki fall over, a grin stretched across his face. Finally, he thought. About time this brat messed up. Now where to cut first…

However, his train of thought was interrupted as suddenly, his body refused to listen to his commands. He tried to move forward, but his feet would not take another step. He attempted to swing his arms, but they felt as though they were ensnared in an invisible net. Impossible! Did the brat actually manage to trap Him, the renowned Cutter #3 of the infamous Cutter Trio?! How could that be?! No matter how much he tried, he could not move, his body utterly entangled in the boy’s clever technique.
__________________



Thank you Relu for the buttons!


I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD


~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:43 PM   #8
ace_of_spades
Old New Member
 
ace_of_spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 23
Default

Bingo! The swordmans had been ensnared in Ryuuki's trap just as he planned. Ryuuki flashed a big smile, eager to dig in to his opponent. He had gotten as close as possible to his paralyzed subject and aimed his needle launcher which he had concealed below the sleaves of his furisode.

"See you in hell pig."

Ryuuki had shot his needle for a furocious force much more intense than that of a regular shot. Surely, with so much power the needle will imbed itself into the bandit's brain. Not to mention the shot was fired at almost point blank. Even a scratch on an unlucky victims brain would impair their thinking, leaving completely susceptible to Ryuuki's Madoiken, if he survives.

I'll make this lowlife pig suffer.

Ryuuki focused and readied his hands for a flurry of strikes, primarily to the chest and head. All that needs to land is one attack then the idiot will be too dazed to know what's going on with the toxic needle and genjutsu. A walking corpse.

=============
Jutsu list: Kurinuku Senbon (Drilling Needle)
Needle launcher (coated needle with Hallucigenic poison)
__________________

•Play your cards right, and I'll consider letting you live


Last edited by ace_of_spades; 08-10-2017 at 07:55 PM..
ace_of_spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:18 PM   #9
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J
 
Masked_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,456
Default

As Anzu turned the corner, she was greeted by a pleasant surprise. The boy stood before his opponent quite confidently; more importantly, the Seijuu was unharmed. The same could not be said, however, for his unfortunate opponent. The bandit that had chased after Ryuuki was strung up in an apparent trap, ensnared in a strand of wire barely visible to the naked eye. A single needle protruded from his skull, though it was immediately evident that it had burrowed quite a distance into the looter’s brain before coming to a halt. Blood slowly pooled out of the wound, trickling down the man’s forehead and past his vacant gaze. No doubt about it, the man was dead.

Anzu strode by, flicking the wire as she passed. She flashed a brief grin of admiration as even her own finger stuck briefly to the strand before her own chakra overpowered the technique. Withdrawing a dagger from a pouch on her side, she cut the man loose, his lifeless body falling to the ground with a sick thud.

“Well done. Cunning, calculated, efficient; you were taught well. Come on, we’ve got work to do.”

Anzu motioned to the boy, asking him to follow her as she proceeded back to the wagon. While clearing the village of looters was certainly an important task, it was not the pair’s ultimate goal. Their goal lay in the process of reconstruction and rebuilding the crumbled village. However, since their arrival, the senshi had not noticed a single soul still residing within the ruins of the town, other than the looters. Regardless, if the townspeople were not around to receive their aid, the pair of shinobi still had the supplies within the wagon to conduct basic repairs. They could begin those while they waited for any of the villagers to show.

Or, at least they had had the supplies. As Anzu rounded the corner and returned to the rear of the wagon, she noticed the two small figures within opening and inspecting the various boxes of aid the shinobi had brought from New Sound. The pair of children were far too young to be looters, and the tattered clothing upon their backs suggested that they were on the run, living wherever they could find shelter. She gently tapped Ryuuki on the shoulder before motioning towards the two children. The Seijuu had already proven himself quite capable in combat; it was time to see whether he possessed that same aptitude in other aspects as well. Given their earlier pleasant interaction, however, Anzu had her doubts.

“Ryuuki-sama. They look about your age. Why don’t you talk to them, take point on this one?”
__________________



Thank you Relu for the buttons!


I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD


~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~


Last edited by Masked_One; 08-11-2017 at 05:21 PM..
Masked_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:10 PM   #10
ace_of_spades
Old New Member
 
ace_of_spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 23
Default

Ryuuki was disappointed the looter didn't have the strength to withstand his simple attack. The needle had dug in almost all the way through the looters skull, a feat Ryuuki didn't expect to acquire. He relaxed his body and was thinking about his next course of action.

“Well done. Cunning, calculated, efficient; you were taught well. Come on, we’ve got work to do.”

The older shinobi came from the same direction the bandit ran through, calm and collect. She must've been finished. Naga Pig. Ryuuki gritted his teeth but kept his hate below the surface. He nodded as to accept the compliment, it had flattered him, only because of her somewhat comforting aura. He hadn't felt it until now but, she made him feel different. Almost like a fraternal relationship. Like his mother, she made him feel safe. Maybe it was her cool demeanor, her high ranking could've also been a factor. They are sound shinobi though, such a relationship is idiotic to say the least or at least that's how Ryuuki felt. That's when he had gotten a thought about the source of this sudden emotion. MIND CONTROL! That pig is probably controlling my thoughts! He had a more complex face now, scrunched up again.

He had barely noticed his partner's signal as to follow her. They had begun to go back to the wagon and were thinking of what would follow. No one has shown up and those looters could be a factor. What if everyone was dead...

This is when he heard a light whistle from his partner. She had gestured towards a pair of kids messing around with the wagon's contents. They looked to be roughly his age... old enough. He had readied his needle launcher and went to reach for his wire, this should be an easy kill if they worked together. He interrupted by a lit tap on his shoulder.

“Ryuuki-sama. They look about your age. Why don’t you talk to them, take point on this one?”

A distraction perhaps? Maybe she wanted him to act like a friend to give her a clear shot as to obliterate them both simultaneously. I guess this Naga pig isn't as good as I thought she was. She needs help taking out these goons? Maybe there's something she sees that I don't. That's when it dawned on him that she was referring to a different approach. She didn't look like the type to kill kids... then again that's how the Naga entice you.

Ryuuki sighed. This ought to be uncomfortable A prince of the sound needs to be vocal with his people... gross.

He had walked towards the children slowly, ready to dispatch them if need be. As he got closer he saw it was a boy and a girl. They were both around his height, the girl being slightly taller than the boy. They looked a bit like each other, as if they were siblings. They both had jet black hair and wore raggedy clothes. It looked torn and burnt. They also had filth all over their faces and hands.

"H-hey. I'm a shinobi sent here to give the residents here some aid. Are you guys from this vill-"

Ryuuki had been interrupted by the older looking girl. She pulled a mere pocket knife on Ryuuki, holding it right in front of his face. As soon as she had started the motion Ryuuki had a kunei in hand, he was ready and able to disarm the girl and shove the kunei into her heart, but he restrained himself.

"Don't come any closer! We know what you sick people are capable of. We're not falling for your tricks looter!" The girl spoke harshly and clearly had a distaste for Ryuuki.

Ryuuki remained with his dead glare and emotionless face. He had gestured downwards with his eyes, inviting the girl to look at his right hand. The needle launcher the boy has equipped was aimed right for the boy. He gripped the kunei in his other hand tightly, trying contain his urge to attack this disrespectful pig.

"All I had to do was redirect your knife with my left hand, shoot your friend with my needle between the eyes and lightly tap your head and it would've all been over for you. My point being, if I wanted to kill you, I would've done so."

The boy's frightening words had been enough to convince the girl that he was capable of doing exactly what he said. She had recognized his weaponry to be that of a sound shinobi, he wasn't lying and even if he was they were no match. She lowered the knife and went back to the boy hugging him.

"We'll make it through this okay little brother"

Ryuuki sighed, refilling his needle launcher with needles. It of course was empty and his threat was like his social circle. Empty. He had felt a bit of sympathy for the kids, they must've gone through a lot. They probably have been made orphans by the destruction of their village. He had tried to think of what to say when the girl's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yeah, we're from here. I'm sorry for threatening you, as you may have found out we've been in the presence of not so nice people."

Ryuuki remembered the looters he and Anzu recently dispatched. They were skilled shinobi but these kids were mere... kids. Ryuuki's mind had shifted more towards the boy. He hadn't spoken at all. Was he a moronic pig? Maybe he was younger than he seemed. Ryuuki quickly shoved this thought into the back of his head, there's more pressing matters at hand.

"It's okay, you're safe now. Ninsen-sensei and I are here and as long as we are, you don't have to worry about anymore bad men."

The girl had looked very relieved and smiled from ear to ear. Her hopless dead eyes gleamed with excitement and happiness.

"Thank you so much! Are you looking for everyone else? You won't find them here and yelling for them was a dumb idea. You won't attract village people, you'll attract savages. We'll take you!"

The two village kids entered the wagon, boy tripping on the body of the looter Anzu had recently taken out. Before he could fall to the ground Ryuuki grabbed a hold of him by the back of his shirt and pulled him up back to his feet.

"T-thank you" replied the boy, those being the first words he spoke, Ryuuki even thought he didn't know how to speak at all.

"Whatever"

Ryuuki may have been wanting validation or a type of friendship with Anzu but he most certainly drew the line there. Ryuuki avoided eye contact with the kids and signaled Anzu to come. He filled her in on the details and they boarded the wagon. Finally, they were going to see the people of this village. Even if it was two more people, it meant there was still survivors. Ryuuki felt relief.
__________________

•Play your cards right, and I'll consider letting you live


Last edited by ace_of_spades; 08-21-2017 at 05:34 PM..
ace_of_spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump