iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:06 AM   #1
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Default [Company] Company Policy

He knew that he was being followed, he just didn’t really know with whom he would have the pleasure of company with. It could be a multitude of people that were after the Yuki-nin at this point and to be honest Sero was really not in the mood for such a thing and he was starting to really hate the idea of being on the run forever. It was recent that he heard more stories of more snow shinobi rising up in the areas around the world, however, he had nowhere to start when it came to searching. It seemed he had blown his chances with Shiro due to the failure of the past mission. However, Sero was optimistic that the fellow snow shinobi would come to his side eventually. His dream was to have all the shinobi of Yukigakure back together, and that meant even ones that might not agree with him.

Sero wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was.

As the trees started to grew in size, width, and capacity the feeling of being followed lingered and grew as if something was ready to strike and strike it did. A sudden rush of flames ramped through the brush, as it scorched the area around Sero, luckily, he was able to dodge. However, Sero dodged right into a boulder being propelled by a stone dragon. Then another lighting strike nearly hit him. It seemed like all the elements were out that night as Sero began to create a flock of swallow to go forth and attack the shinobi that had ambushed him. Unfortunately, It was too late as another man came from behind Sero and trapped him into a prison of water.

The feeling of air escaping his lungs forced tears out of his eyes. The saltiness of water stinging every cut and gash he had sustained from previous fights.

As Sero took his time to look around him he saw four men. All cloaked in garb and mask. None was recognizable, nor did they had any recognizable insignia.

”You haven’t really been a good employee. “The Company” policy has to be absolute, we cant have anyone working under the boss being disobedient.” One spoke as the others stared on through the slits in their masks.

”We have come to make sure you are “reprimanded” the proper way.” Another man stated as the water suddenly collapsed and Sero was sent gasping for air as he bowed to the men.

However, he had no hope in retaliation as everything became dark and a burning feeling engulfed his back.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Drip…drip…drip

The drumming of the droplets beat on the head of Sero as a groggy shinobi awoke from his slumber. The feeling of pain slightly trumped by the feeling of fear and confusion came over the man as he tried to understand where her was and who had took him.

Within the room was a chair he sat upon, bounded by feet and legs. His chest strapped to the chair as well; only his neck was free from the bonds.

The sound of water rushed through the walls, and a coldness that would have bothered a normal man gripped the chamber. The room was dark, but not enough for Sero to not notice the tools lined against the wall, each one more devilish looking as the next.

A large burn mark could be seen on his right shoulder and his body felt tingly, as if he had been through a lightning storm and was hit by a bolt. Sero could feel the presence of a man within the room and it was a moment he would show himself.

”I am the HR Representative of the Company, I have come to make sure that you are reprimanded accordingly and that you are treated properly according to the company policy handbook. You should have received one on your time of hire and I hope you read it again after this. I will help you understand that the details of any mission are to succeed, make the client happy, and most of all get the money that the Company needs. We care not of your livelihood as you are our contracts and we will see fit. The man stated as he came out of the shadows.

It was a pale skinny man, taller then Sero, but no giant. His fingers looked cold and long like knives of a kitchen set. His positioning did not allow for Sero to see his face but the snow shinobi was sure at this point he would not see anyone’s face.

”Now, about the mission. You failed to allow the seamstress access to what she wanted, you failed to keep her leisure activities a secret, and you allowed the whole of Kusagakure know of some sort of attack. Luckily, the saints you disposed of were working out on their own, however, they were Kusagakure shinobi, and because of that we can’t let it go unnoticed. The man continued to speak as he dangled his fingers through the weapon rack.

Sero continued to be quiet. He was still feeling the effects of the attack previously and to be honest he had no idea where he was or how many days had passed.

”Normally, we kill our employees if they disobey or cause the Company money. However, you are a little different. Those summons of yours can be quite an asset to the Company. It is because of that, you will be getting off easy.” The man stated with a little pep to his voice as if Sero should be happy for what was about to happen.

At that point the man began to walk towards Sero, a small fillet knife in his hand.

”Remember, this could have ended up so much worse” The man stated as his face continued to be hidden by the shadows. Only the shining of his pristine white teeth could be seen.

Last edited by Cayuga; 06-08-2018 at 06:30 AM..
Old 06-08-2018, 07:28 AM   #3
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

The torture began as the screams of Sero became more and more violent. His voice was hampered by the excess pain and his breathing began to become heavy and slow. It had only been for a few moments but pieces of Sero’s face began to hang from their respected place and blood seemed to come from his eyes. The pain he felt was unbearable and it had only been a few moments.

”I am not going to say you are a looker now, but hell, I am not a beautician. I mean, maybe it is a little bit of an upgrade. You do look more rugged and gnarly. See look.” The man stated as he lifted up a pane of glass and hit the small amount of the light in the room to allow for Sero to see what was happening.

Within his stupor of pain he saw multiple cuts, so much blood accompanied the wounds he wasn’t sure how many slashes he had on his face. However, one thing was obvious, the large slits of his mouth. On both sides of his lips a cut about three inches in length went up towards his chin, cutting into his cheek.

”Now that the face is done, and dare I say a success, we are going to do some things to the rest of your body. The face was the first offense, we got two more to go.” The HR Rep stated as he headed towards the plethora of tools he still had at his disposal.

”Now spiders, I know they got all those legs, and to be honest I wish you did because then we could like break them or something fun like that, as if they were fingers. However, I guess well have to do with just what we have.” The man spoke as he grabbed a tourniquet and a large axe.

The weight of the metal made the man slump a little bit but he was still able to handle the blade with a sort of ease. It was especially impressive considering how thin the man was.

”Now, you have two more infractions to pay for. I will give you the choice as to what you want to do. The first one, I cut off both your arms, up to your elbows. Seems fair, and it would be faster and it would pay for the two more infractions you have to pay. Or option two. I take this filet knife and skin your back raw. Which one you want bud?” The man said with enthusiasm in his voice.

Sero thought for a moment about what was happening and there was nothing he could do. He had already attempted an escape and to be honest with himself, he wasn’t going anywhere. He was stuck where he was and he knew that he had to decide. In retrospect, at least the man was giving him an option.

”Oh, oh, before you decide. If you choose the arm cutting, which to me would be the most boring, We will give you, as a company an operation to infuse new prosthetic. This would come at a cost, but you know maybe we can have a discount, for your christening into the first contract. How does that sound?”

”Arms.” Sero stated as he barely let out a single wasted breathe.

”Oh, no fun no fun at all.” The man stated before tightening the wraps to the arm, right below his bicep and above the elbow.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:11 PM   #4
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

The sounds that echoed through the chambers were something rugged and evil. They didn’t have a tone, only a carnal fear undertone. With each yelp, whimper, scream, and crying came something even more devilish; laughter rang out. The HR Rep was really enjoying himself with Sero and it seemed like the blood only made him happier to continue with his act. It took about five minutes for the first arm to come off.

It could have come off sooner but the man was having his fun and luckily for Sero, the man seemed to have some form of medical training as he allowed the bleeding to end quickly. Not giving him any type of pain medicine kept the wound fresh in his mind, but Sero would not bleed out on the floor of the torture chamber. That was something that the man did not want and he would keep his promise of replacement arms.

”You know, that one took a little longer then I had hoped. I hope you don’t mind the time and to be honest, you are quite patient.” The man stated with a smirk.

At this point Sero was beat up and the screaming and painful struggling had stopped. It was as if Sero had cracked. His body was still there but his mind had receded to a different place. The amount of pain Sero must have felt would only be doubled as the HR rep began to wrap the next arm.

Sero was unsure of his current situation at that point and hollow and glazed over eyes peered down at his feet. At this point there would be no more screaming. The hoarse vocal cords of the snow shinobi had relinquished to the pain and feeling had been so overloaded that nothing seemed to bother the snow shinobi.

As the sound of crunching bone and blood echoed through the chamber accompanied by laughter, there was no more screaming, no more crying, and no more pain. Sero continued to stay quiet as he came in and out of consciousness.

Unsure of the time it took for his final arm to be sawed off the man continued to speak but Sero was not listening. Looking up one last time the man brought his face into the single light in the room but Sero could not see. His pain had blinded him.

”Let me give you a hand” The man laughed as he loosened the rope.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:21 PM   #5
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Coming in and out of consciousness was a continuous trial for the snow shinobi as lights strobe in and out of his vision. He wasn’t sure what was happening but he was been transported to a surgery room of the dingy dungeon that he had called his home for almost a few days now. The HR Rep kept his promise and Sero was heading off to get prosthetics. If there was no more use for the Yuki-nin he would have been dead but this was a lesson for the shinobi to learn and the Company still wanted him to work. Despite his failure, they knew he was useful and prosthetic arms were something they could allow the man to have.

The surgery room was bright, dingy, and quite unsanitary. The tools were not very sterile looking, the surgeon was not in any garb except for something casual, and blood and other bodily fluid stained the walls and floor.

”Shit, what did HR do to him? They expect this kid to come out of this in one piece? There is so much my surgery construction to do. I cant do anything if this thing is broken” The doctor stated as he pointed a scalpel at the skull of Sero; implying Sero had become a vegetable from the torture.

Either way, the doctor was ready to do his work and it would be a few hours before the sounds of buzzing metal on bone stopped echoing through the operation room. It was just one man and he would be the anesthesiologist, nurse, and surgeon. To say the least, if Sero wasn’t already knocked out from the pain of the torture he would be in some real trouble considering not much numbing agents were used. A local anesthetic was used but other then that Sero’s body would be on its own.

Soon enough Sero was completed and metallic shimmer of the prosthetics was complete.

”Alright, so The Company doesn’t want to pay for the surgery so I have been told that you will have to pay it. I mean, I know you don’t have much money, but I think that the company said that this one time they would put you on a credit; I say this because nothing is really free in the world. Oh and before I forget, I lost a piece of metal somewhere, I think I might have just not brought it in here, but if you start feeling pain in your chest I would probably go to a doctor.” The man stated apologetically but a sense of humor could be detected in the undertone of the statement.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:34 PM   #6
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sometime later

Sero awoke from a stupor, his body was shaking and his wounds were increasingly painful. Though there were now metallic arms to replace the ones he had lost, he was as whole as he was going to be. He didn’t know where he was and he wasn’t sure how long he had been held captive but Sero was afraid for his life like no other time in his life.

The idea that the Company that hired him was so strong and powerful to just take him like that scared him to no end.

The idea that people were out there that could do something like that to someone also made him afraid. It was this fear that made him lay in the small hut that he was within. All he had available was a small and flat blanket, some water, and a large piece of bread with a small note written on a plain white card.

Quote:
Don’t let me see you in my office again
-HR
The note in itself struck fear in the broken shinobi and the food and water were not as appetizing as the idea of sleeping. This is what Sero would do as he continuously awoke from the pain of the wounds he had sustained. His mouth, his arms, and his whole body felt like they were on fire.

The sound of rain echoed through the hut and the metallic shine from the roof had the same tint as his new arms. The rain would continue and Sero when awake would stare at the wall for hours. It could have been a couple days before Sero had taken a movement out of his stupor to feast. IT was so long of a time that Sero needed some type of food.

The bread was soiled but he did not care. Greenish mold began to meld with the healthy part of the bread in his mouth as he continued to chew. It tasted old and to Sero it meant nothing. The water was a little dirty looking as well as if it was just rainwater. Then Sero began to slumber again, and in a few hours he awoke once more, this time to check his wound.

The metallic arm was functional on both sides and it took some time but Sero was able to move them and create motion with the fingers of metal. It was something new and it was like walking for the first time but it seemed to come natural. The nerves had been connected properly and the brain to limb connection was pretty well maintained. The only issue was that the wounds connecting machine to skin was infected and it was clearly oozing.

Then as Sero slept again he was jolted up by three figures, their bodily features unrecognizable to Sero.

”Are you guys doctors? My chest is starting to hurt.” Sero said as he looked up to the men before falling back into his exhaustion. It was clear that Sero had no energy to do anything and it would be up to the three men in front of him what would happen to him.

The three men began to creep closer to the man and it was at that moment that the insignia of snow could be seen in the light that pierced the shed form the outside. It looked like Sero was in good hands for the time being but there was no way to know who these men were. Were they friend or foe? Were they the Loyalists of Snow?