iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:10 PM   #11
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sosu was quite surprised with the gull that his partner had; it almost reminded him of a younger self. The kid was giving him order, Sosu of all people was following the words of some kid and now he had to follow him with his words because he had run off before he could say anything in defiance.

”Stupid kid, making me listen to his plan and shit, I am the leader, I should be the one doing the planning. Plus, his plan would be stupid. I bet he wants to go in there and beat him up or something. I mean geez, we got to be discreet and all.” Sosu said to himself as he watched more and more people accumulate in the square.

He could tell that other shop keepers were getting annoyed with the situations as their faces turned sore to the fact that their business was getting distracted by the man. What must have hurt them the most was the fact that people began to lay money down upon the mans feet. Sosu had to give it to the man; he was a hell of a performer, but its not like these people never saw shinobi before. It was obvious that this man was using ninjutsu, but he wasn’t using the signs to create them. That was the whole thing that was bothering him.

As Sosu continued to watch as his partner walked up to the man he couldn’t help but have a little thought in his mind of the kid getting stomped down race through his mind before quickly disappearing. In reality Sosu was proud and almost amused that there was another shinobi like him so young, however, it also worried him because there was a shinobi that was just like him.

Walking through the crowd he drew closer and closer, he didn’t want to lose sight of him.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:03 PM   #12
Solias

The false god was scraping up the money at his feet in a fervor when he answered the boy's question. "Indeed i am looking for disciples for the temple that will be built in my honor. You seek the glory that is Resko, yes?"

Taiyoshi barely stopped the eye roll this man caused with his cheesy god routine. He definitely had a screw loose. Taiyoshi just had to gain a minor amount of trust to get him some place alone to either fight or capture him if he turned out to be some coward. Just a bit closer.

"Yes, i have no family to live with and would like to discuss if you have need an assistant." He tried his best to sound friendly and agreeable as he slowly closed the distance. "Since you already seem to want to build a temple to "your glory,'" He did his best to keep the sarcasm from his voice, "Maybe we can discuss terms for employment or something of the like, just the two of us."

When he finally made it to the front of the crowd the man's manic smile slid from his face like it was made of water. He grew beet red as he started to screech, "Assassin! Betrayer! You think to kill me and take my divinity!" Tai looked down to see what gave him away. The deep blue grip that he recognised instantly as mizushi was poking out of his gray coat.

It was alot longer than he normally lasted so he must be getting somewhat better. Tai looked back up to see the man about to throw the orb at his face. Tai broke into a sprint as the glass flew his way. The young ninja freed his first blade but made no move to catch it as it flew from her home. Tai watched as his blade flew up, he had timed it correctly this time. The kashira struck the fragile orb, shattering it in beautiful display that showered his head and back in shards of broken glass. The dozens of cuts he sustained didnit even register in his mind after a lifetime of self-inflicted cuts from his training.

The crazed eyes of the man when wide as Tai charged through the shower of glass. Mizushi slammed back home in her saya before she was free again. The technique ran through his head as the well practiced action seemed to play through without his interference.
It-Tou-Ryuu: Ia. The man barely leapt back in time for the strike to cut deep into the man's nose.

"First blood, Taiyoshi." the genin smirked.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:38 PM   #13
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

What the hell was going on? Sosu thought to himself as he watched the spectacle that was Tai and his obviously horrendous plan going up into flames. Sosu knew that he was not the most subtle, nor the best shinobi when it came to trickery but he felt like this reached a whole new level as the screams for his partner to be accused as an assassin. This meant only a few things. One, the guards would quickly come upon the young genin, two the crowd would turn on him and possibly hang the young boy, or three, Tai was going to kill this man which would be completely bad. Without a second thought Sosu rushed towards the two of them that were now being circled by the crowd, with a large distance between them.

Sosu was about to enter the fray when all the sudden a glass orb formed above the Tai’s head. It was larger then the one previously witnessed and it looked as if it was heading straight for the noggin of the unsuspecting child. With little to go on Sosu jumped to intercept the thick ball of glass that undoubtedly would have knocked out Tai if it landed the way the man wanted. Once again, the Renko man did not show any signs of hand signs which would dictate jutsu use. Then in the corner of his eye was a shadow that seemed to rush away. Sosu knew at that moment that everything was adding up and that must have been the source of everything.

”You stay here, don’t let this man go anywhere. I think I have a lead. By the way, good job blowing our cover. Next time lets do my plan instead so that it will work.” Sosu stated almost condescending the young genin. Sosu didn’t mean to sound mean but he was now upset as he set off after his next target.
Old 04-30-2018, 02:03 PM   #14
Solias

It was on days like today that Taiyoshi cursed the idea that becoming a ninja was the best idea for a preteen at that time. Subtle was not Taiyoshi, it had never been him and at best he might waltz up without questions asked. Now, with an enemy in front and town guards closing around him he was one of the two places he was built for: neck deep in trouble with brawl mere seconds away. Shame he would have to avoid most of the fight. He was not the type to leave his partner to do the mission for him and he was told specifically not to kill any officials of the sand country local or othewise.

"This will be annoying."

The man that had brought on the onslaught of town guard was still screeching but it seemed unintelligible now. From the way he had fallen on his ass it made it clear to Tai that he had gotten lucky to stumble back in surprise from what could have been fatal if he had an ounce of resolve in his body. Tai put his katana in his mouth and once again drew his blade in the familar motion of, It-Tou-Ryuu: Iai. Tai turned the blade at the last moment and stuck him on the temple and he crumbled to unconsciousness.

Tai threw the man over a shoulder so that he could make a break for it. If he could break line of sight he would be in the clear to get back to his mission. He made for the guard closest to him. The mans eyes showed resolve as he raised his blade high. The strike came across his body and Tai met his blade with his. To the man's surprise Tai had not planted himself to absorb the blow but used the force of the swing to spin around the man like some sort of sports ball player, or whatever the kids his own age were in to. The shock of if caused the man to stumble and brought tai close to the ground where he rocketed off into the side streets.

From the surprised shouts and thunderous footfalls behind him they had taken well to the chase. Tai took whatever turns he could to throw off line of sight but he wasnt gaining ground as fast as he would like with the dead weight on his shoulder. It would only be a matter of time before they started spreading out. There was only one way to go. Up. As soon as he could get to the rooftops he would be able to throw his pursuers and watch for the spectacle that was sure to lead him to the right place.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:19 PM   #15
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

It was at the point where the crowded streets became somewhat deserted and the area around Sosu was a little too seedy. There were a lot less people around the boy and the figure that he was chasing was losing ground. Sosu was just much quicker then the mysterious person and it was nothing that Sosu couldn’t handle. Within a moment Sosu was on to the shorter figure and went in for a punch to the head. Suddenly his fist went through the air, catching the hood as if there was a ghost running him around town. A poof of smoke made it obvious that the shinobi had used a replacement jutsu to get away from the massive punch Sosu was about to land.

Sosu looked around the area and then in the corner of his eye he saw another shadow. He was not going to let this person get away and he had to make sure he came back a success. It was especially important because his teammate was making so much commotion that he would have to have Sunagakure explain the whole situation to diplomats. Sosu knew from experience that it was not always easy to do missions within the common populace and that they had to be careful as shinobi. If they were not discreet, there would be a lot of explaining to do for the staff and Sosu felt like he would be the one that would have to answer for all the problems that happened.

”Stop now, you have to give up on this. I am faster, stronger, and smarter then you!” Sosu yelled as he ran quickly to where the shadow left.

Then finally Sosu jumped on the figure and they went circling down an alleyway. Sosu finally got his mysterious man.

”I don’t want to go back. Please!”
Old 05-02-2018, 04:43 AM   #16
Solias

The town around him was quiet for the moment. The town guards had chased him over much of the city were absent for the moment. His breaths came fast and heavy from the intense chase they had put Taiyoshi through had finally ended, for the moment. He wanted to put the man down but not knowing when the chase would begin again he chose to deal with the dead weight.

"Do not move!" Tai turned to look at the authoritative voice barking orders. Four town guardsmen had fanned out on the other side of the roof and were slowly closing the distance. The man on the far left spoke again, "Surrender now or things get much rougher, boy."

These men had found him quickly. How had they managed to pick up his trail so fast? Were there trackers among them? Did he not get enough space on the run here? As he looked from man to man Tai noticed something red at one of their feet. It was his own blood. How could he have forgotten the broken glass still embedded into his back. Well it did solve the mystery of why it hurt when this guy was flopping around on his back.

"Sorry guys but I never understood what surrender meant, so the chase must go on!" A low whistle was all the warning Tai got. He crouched letting what looked to be a sword pass inches above his head. He jumped toward the direct the blow had come from, quickly blowing past the man and leaping to the next building. As exciting as a chase could be it was very rare for Tai to be on the receiving end of one. He would have rather stood and fought the guards but a possible international incident might manage to kill him with boredom if he couldn't at least have a trial by combat.

Taiyoshi sighed, "I better just find Len Sosu before he finishes off the other guy if i want a real fight."
Old 05-02-2018, 07:24 AM   #17
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

”Please, I don’t want to go back to Sunagakure, I don’t want to be a shinobi!” The boy stated as his persona was now revealed. Sosu stood up with the boy’s arm in his hand. He pushed it behind his back and flipped him so that his back was against his chest. There was no way the boy would get out of the situation even if he tried. Besides, at this point Sosu knew that the boy was weaker then he was.

”So if you are a shinobi how were you never registered?” Sosu demanded from the kid.

”I never went to Sunagakure, my late father taught me everything he knew. That is why I can’t do more then a few parlor tricks. After he passed away I was unable to learn anything properly so I took advantage of what I had.” The boy continued to state as he cried furiously.

”Stop that shit right now! We are going and you are going to deal with it. You are a shinobi of Sunagakure, or possibly a prisoner for your crimes. These people thought you a god but you a lowly child. We are leaving now.” Sosu stated as he knocked the boy out and wrapped his arms with wire.

Unwrapping a scroll Sosu bit his finger before laying it upon the characters. Out erupted a dog; a husky to be exact.

”Daiki, we need to transport this kid back to Sunagakure, you go ahead. I will catch up with you. I need to find my partner before he gets in more trouble.” Sosu stated as he tied the boy firmly to the dogs abdomen.

As the dog rushed off Sosu started his search.

”Tai, I found our culprit, where are you? I hear a lot of chatter in the air, you better not have stirred shit up you cant fix. We need to leave.”
Old 05-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #18
Solias

It had been a good chase but after all the twists and turns they had finally surrounded Tai in a wide open courtyard. Dozens of figures crowded the entrance and surrounding rooftops. They all had weapons drawn as a man moved forward to address the cornered young man. "Surrender now or we will take you by force."

"No!." Taiyoshi shouuted back. "Buzz off, you're interfering in my mission."

"We have you surrounded you cant run anymore. Just let us take you in!"

"On what charges?"

"Fleeing officers of the law!"

"And?"

"What do you mean and? That will keep you in the jail for years alone!"

"I broke no law before you began chasing me. I was minding my own business when I saw this fellow on my shoulder. I ask if he has need of skilled workers and he sees my sword and freaks out! I am a blacksmith by trade and if i did not carry my work with me no one would believe my talent! He attacks me, i knock him out and since he is working with the someone else and i have to get them both to sort out who is the party i need to take in."

"We still have to take you in!" He shouted back.

"You dont have enough men to pin me down!" The shouting match was gaining in intensity as the men grew anxious. Most of the guardsmen had a white-knuckled grip on their weapons. They had seen the way he moved and there was no way most of them knew he was far better than an armature swordsman. This may come to blows with the stubborn shinobi. Tai laid the man down behind him and drew both blades. The elegant beauty of the blades was on full display as they rang softly with the music that soothed Tai's mind and sharpened his focus. "I have not cut anyone today. Will you force me to do so?" Tai's face spread into a wide, hungry grin.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:05 AM   #19
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sosu arrived onto the field of battle that was Tai against a bunch of city guards. IT was something that Sosu was eager to watch transpire but he knew that it would be bad news for the kid if there was something as horrible as a death transpire on the watch of the still learning chuunin. Besides, Sosu knew that he could defeat all of the guards quite easily and he wanted to just make sure everyone would play nice.

Like the wind Sosu arrived, landing right in front of the unsheathed blade of Tai. He halted for a moment and looked at both sides and then grinned from ear to ear.

”Len Sosu, KAZE Division. My fledgling and I were here on Sunagakure business, straight from the Kazekage. We were to investigate the strange happenings in this city and we have discovered its source. You had fostered a defector of Sunagakure and we are off to see that we get him back. Continuing to interfere will force me to report the issue.” Sosu screamed as the guards began to circle the two boys.

For a moment nothing happened and then one by one, each guard lowered their weapon.

”Keep your kid on a leash shinobi. We thought he was a nuke-nin ourselves. However, under this circumstance I understand where you are coming from. We will allow safe passage out of the city. Just know that we will be reporting this incident as well.” The burly man stated before ushering his comrades back to their stations.

Sosu turned to face the boy that would no doubt be embarrassed at this point.

”Holy shit, you almost got yourself killed or branded as a nuke-nin. This is a city we protect. Next time you go all crazy make sure there are no guards around. Otherwise, danm man, I would have done the same shit. Good job, I wont say anything bad about you. You remind me of myself when I was young and dumb.” Sosu laughed as he walked back to catch up with his dog.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #20
Solias

Taiyoshi watched the guardsmen file away he had a small pang of disappointment since he hadn't managed to get into a real fight since leaving his village. He shrugged at the minor rebuke as a grin slid across his face. "My orders were specifically, 'complete your mission, do not cause an international incident.' So i have technically followed my orders to the letter. Having a zero in the body count ledger for this mission might cause a celebration when i get back, i do not go specifically for killing blows but death happens when you fight with a sword and they were either unlucky or did not properly defend their vitals. In those latter cases they went quick over someone that might have killed them slow."

Tai followed Sosu, his merry chase had mostly gotten him turned around over all the back alleys he had run through. The guards he passed all glared as they saw him pass. Tai returned the hostility with smiles and waves, the chase mostly remedying his boredom from the previous days spent in sand country. All things considered this was a pretty alright trip even if he had found the one annoyance worse that sand, broken glass. It had long since started to itch from where it was still embedded in his back.

He looked over to his new friend and spoke as he picked glass from his neck and shoulders. "We should all probably hold on to our recklessness, its more fun to break it out every now and then. When i build some real strength i should come back so we can spar, you have a lot of experience on me so you would win pretty handily if we fought now. I also do not have much in the way of ninjutsu either so I will be back when i feel I have caught up with interest. Alright friend?" Tai offered his fist to the older man to show his respect for his talent and seal the promise of a fight to come.