iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

> Engi no Jutsu - The Best Naruto RP on the Net! > Announcements > News and Updates > Engi no Jutsu - Two Year Anniversary

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 09:27 PM   #21
DemonFox
The Prince of Hell

Location: A Divine Assailant of Heaven, or Hells Demonic Assassin?

Happy B-day engi, wish i would have known about Engi AND Naruto 2 years ago.*Guzzles down alcoholic bevrages.*
Disturbed: Indestructible
Avenged Sevenfold: Afterlife

The Major Arcana-
The Fool Saiko Kai- Genin Prick of Grass
Judgement Ikeda Naito- King of the Kill of Rain(Incomplete)
Dr. Death Saito Zakuro- The Dark Doctor, Genin of Sand

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Things I need to do...list-
1. Finish my sand genin.
2. Improve writing.
3. .....stuff....
Old 02-28-2006, 09:49 PM   #22
Simonsez
New Vision

Yea! what everyone else said! happy anniversary!!! *looks at ID* whatever... *chugs drink*
Old 02-28-2006, 11:42 PM   #23
Res
Ancient Member

I've only been here a little more than week...and I can say that when I came and looked around, I didn't expect much ( oops ^^; ). But like...five minutes. Literally. Of looking through profiles..and some current (at the time, some of them are done I think) threads, Engi caught my eye I've RPed a bunch of different places before on forums and on other text games, etc. But Engi so far is the best. Best system, best experience, best..best....uh...etc. !.

So, happy birthday Engi (and thanks PP and (the list goes on) for your hard work)
Old 03-01-2006, 01:49 AM   #24
Teh Madd Hatter
Webcomic King

A big thanks to everyone, you've given me a place to waste mine extra time so all I have to say is pass around another round of that good old Shoggoth's peculiar familiar...

Thanks to Azn for the sig
"Dancing is simply a vertical expression of a horizontal desire." -George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #25
Ajoi
[Insert "Catchphrase" Here]

As always I'm late.

But hey, I still love this place.

Listening to: "Nas Album Done" by Nas [DJ Khaled]
Old 03-01-2006, 10:31 PM   #26
samaru
Engi Owner

I'm more than glad to be a part of this forum. I think I stated in the previous old thread, I only came here to help Panda with "some forum." I met him on NarutoForums - when it used to be great, but unfortunately, a forum like that run by two dimwits can only last in glory for so long. So what can I say... I was bored and I wanted to learn more about setting up forums. To my luck, I jumped on the right train... this has been a good experience for me. Great people here and lots of talent.

Oh, and don't think Panda is going soft by his kind post. To cleanse himself, he will have his way with one of the noobs.

.:[? My Deviant Artwork ?]:.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:51 PM   #27
Nara
:D

Man. I seem like everyone else. I guess its because engi just when through the turn that we're all still a bit in the "Neo " shakeness, that a birthday of the whole forum doesnt seem logical. Welp I respect the members here who literally have helped me grow in my writing, I can name a few, Shirou, Riz, and some other mods and even some member's I've RPed with.

I like engi in that it seems to be growing to be more "professional" with the helps of its peers, even if its just some anime RP. Samaru gives it that more techy feel, anything something goes wrong, comes right back up, forum additions. Im complimenting the people of Engi , just a fun group of people. yep.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:15 AM   #28
PuppetMaster
GFX extraordinary

I can still remember PP telling me to check out his RP forum and to sign in, I can allso remember me coming here for the first time and wondering what the heck this place was all about ^^

Old 03-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #29
Xeros
Hardcore Member

I remember the first time I came here, too. I was only here for the second engi, but it seems like much longer ago than a year. It was sometime in winter, and I was sitting on Nara's bed, looking on his laptop. It was stuck on what I now know as the front page of engi, in the blue design. "Naru torp? What the hell is this?" Nara dismissed it, and I commenced whatever I was doing.

Flash forward to sometime in the spring and he IMed me to help him with some smoke genjutsu he was helping make. I had no clue what he was talking about, but checked out the site and ended up registering. He blitzed me through my first character, and before long me, Nara, Cavane, and Rizhou started our first genin team.

Thinking back, I still feel more of a sense of completeness from finishing that one thread. After that, the threads I made with subsequent characters were still eventually completed, but they were so sluggish and rife with obstacles that they never managed to get done to the best of our abilities. So here's to the good old days, when a character took a day at most and RP's were fun, and I hope for the same for this year.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:26 PM   #30
samaru
Engi Owner

For the sake of nostalgia, here's the good ol' forum .... yes... the original Engi 1.0....
http://www.narutorp.net/old_phpBB_forum/

Mind you, that it'll only be online until I go to bed tonight, which should be in a few hours.

.:[? My Deviant Artwork ?]:.
Closed Thread