iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:46 PM   #1
Hyuuga Kaito
Ancient Member

Default Engi no Jutsu - Two Year Anniversary

As the title clearly points out, today marks the day that our beautiful (and sometimes ugly) RP forum was born. At first very simple and low-key, it combined the aspects of a tight group of friends as well as some of the honest creativity that I will most certainly never forget. Whoever was around here for that installment of Engi will agree with me.

Currently we are one of the biggest Naruto RP forums, both in scale and in the number of members we have. Noone had ever planned for Engi to become this huge, but saying that really makes you wonder where Engi is going. Just be content with knowing that we're not through yet, and we still have much more to accomplish.

But here mark's a milestone in any forum life. Being alive and active is no easy accomplishment and I'd like to start off by thanking those who makes this forum great: our members. Day in and day out you come back for some good, wholesome roleplaying. Without you none of what we've accomplished up to this point would be worth anything. So I thank you all for your commitment and steadfast dedication.

Secondly, and perhaps this is fitting considering the circumstances, I'd like to offer my sincerest gratitudes to one Pandemonium Puppet. This forum was created by him and two others nearly on the date today, and still he is with us. We owe a great deal to the Father of Engi, who without which none of us would be here today. His trust and judgment are models of what he demands in the staff, and very little can be said of the contrary. In short I'd like to extend my most heartfelt appreciation to his efforts.

So let's all give a big round of applause for everyone involved, because it is only by everyone's continued efforts that Engi is alive today. There were some interesting moments in Engi's past, things we can only aspire to. But let's keep up all those creative urges and try to make Engi's third year even more exciting!

P.S. *huggles everyone*

Note: There might be something special in store for the forum at large, but you'll just have to wait and see about that

Swaps // Items

Old 02-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #2
Miyamoto
The One and Only

*raises glass*

We've come a long way, neh?
Old 02-28-2006, 01:02 PM   #3
Imala Dasan
Banned

*Claps hand* You guys did a damn good job happy anniverasry every one. *huges Kaito*
Old 02-28-2006, 02:24 PM   #4
Jped
Ancient Member

*Chugs down a full flask of Newfie Screech (Lol at Newfie Booze)*

Yeehaw! I love this place.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:01 PM   #5
PuppetMaster
GFX extraordinary

We had our ups and downs, a year full of welcomes and goodbye's. But we are still trucking. Huzzah! ^^

*raises glass*

Old 02-28-2006, 03:37 PM   #6
Kapeesh
King Koopa

*applauds* good speech Kaito, I'm already looking forward to the next couple of years.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:53 PM   #7
CrimsonPhoenix

Whoo!
Nice speech Kaito, looking foward to what's in store...
Old 02-28-2006, 04:05 PM   #8
Kishin Kageri
lurka durka. mmm.

T_T I wish I was here for every damn verison now.

Yaay, Engi! *brings out cake*
Old 02-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #9
Jake
Lexicanum Librarian

*raises glass* Happy Anniversary Engi!

Game IDs:
LoL: Haokah
Battle.net: LowAPM#1750

AP:14
Old 02-28-2006, 04:46 PM   #10
Darklore
First Erokage

*crosses arms over chest and bows* Thank you for fathering Engi Panda and thank you for telling me about it so I could join.

Kaito it's threads like these that remind me why it was so much fun rping with you way back when.

2 years... I've said it before and I'll say it again... only feels like it's been 3 months. Glad to have been here with Engi through it all. *sniffle*