iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:08 AM   #11
Based Kiba
Based Kiba
 
Based Kiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Based Kiba
Posts: 2,961
Default

Kugo absolutely spared a scowl over his shoulder at Yuri at the reference to his family. He didn't know if everyone in Leaf already knew how much he despised this behavior, or if everyone in Leaf was so jealous of their exclusion from his lineage. Either way, Kugo glared with the brilliance of his grandfather's Katon.

And kept walking until they got to the restaurant. Soy sauce, steam, and frying onions drifted out into the street in plumes of intoxicating scents. But Yuri had the nerve to say something again, and Kugo spun righteously on his heels, his stomach vibrating a little.

"Hey, Mister Yoshiyuki-san. It's cool and all that you came along and met up, and maybe you aren't even here to meet with us, but can you please do me a solid, at least while I'm hungry?" Kugo stared up at the man with the attractive features and was wondering if another smirk would come. "Please, just call me Kugo or any form of that you need."

He turned back around, walking into the restaurant, muttering to himself.

'I'm not the next Hokage, alright?!'

And in moments, he asked for a table for three, received a table that would comfortably fit four, and was pointing at the two dishes on the menu he remembered his brother talking about, watching as the older jounin walked towards the table. He had no care as to what their conversation was about, but what he saw enter behind the men was deeply upsetting on a different level.

A man in royal courier apparel (an outfit that Gyousou Kugo had experience seeing), bearing an insignia for Bear Country. The man was frantic, but keenly aware of the blue band tied around Yuri's ankle, the one around Kugo's left arm, and the jinchuuriki's belt buckle, all of them sharing an insignia.

"Shinobi! Are you the one's Habesobi-sama sent for?! Please! Tell me you are!"

Kugo, remembering the name in the scroll, the mission at hand, and his brother's recommendation, stuffed his head further into the menu.

"No no no no no.... Not now." Kugo whispered to himself, trying to think about the pork and chive dumpling that seemed to promise his stomach's call.

"Oh my, you must be! I would recognize a Gyousou anywhere! You must be the one they promised to send, Kugo, huh? Oh Gun-sama is so excited to meet you! And you, the medical shinobi! Oh thank goodness, Miss Gisa is really getting so sick. But really, no, we must speak. And - oh, it smells good in here? Yes, what do you say we sit and eat, and we can talk about this." The courier took a seat perhaps even faster than the jounin could, and had pushed Kugo over one seat, so that they were both staring at the unusual pair of team leaders.

A strange family indeed.

With that, the server came over with the two appetizers Kugo had ordered, and before the courier could say anything, he shoved his hands over all the menus on the table and laid out what would be at least a two course meal to the waiter. And then he leaned back.

"Carry on."
__________________





| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [23] - Tracker - Works In Progress


Based Kiba is offline  
Old 04-17-2017, 12:59 PM   #12
Mizu
Snow GM
 
Mizu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Narutolandesu
Posts: 7,771
Default

"Kugo it is! If that's what you would like to be called, I can certainly stop referring to your prestigious lineage. Should I call you Kugo-kohai," he said, another ridiculous wink briefly fluttering across his right eye.

He knew he was coming off extremely brash and rude, but he was disconcerted to find he couldn't help it. Yuri had made it as a jounin by being the opposite of these two. He followed in the shadows, avoided attention and focused on his stellar record of mission completions. The dragon was noted for his spirit possession and this boy was a family name. They got by on being branded with excellence. Yuri almost felt jealous which he was certainly not familiar with.

They were seated within minutes, presumably because they were three shinobi, though the air of arrogance, stoicism, and laziness might have helped. Or maybe this was a place where seats weren't reserved. Yuri could count how many restaurants he visited on one hand. And each time it was on an intel mission, where the mark was wealthy or powerful. The courier sat down with him, picking at his already torn nails.

Yuri abstained from eating at first out of reverence for the gods, which was an old foolish belief system he held from his time as a child on the island. His parents were devout scientists, but instilled in him a fear of the gods. He offered a quick silent prayer and unfurled his secondary mission scroll, the one he was told to open once he arrived, lest he get captured alone and tortured for secrets.

The seal pulsated and split open, the words spilling forth. Yuri read aloud quickly, as though he had seen this before.

"I was a rendezvous for the rendezvous. My medical experience was demanded. My skill set is much less offensive in nature than yours, Ryu-san." Yuri looked up and turned the scroll around to allow them to read. If they were quick they could read the mission details before the scroll wished away to embers on the table.

He popped an appetizer into his mouth, smirking at the flavor. It was actually delicious. They sat and ate their fill, savoring the food, all while hung a delicate and tenuous air of discord. Yuri pulled out several full stacks of money, setting it gently on the table.

"Don't be curious, this is mission funds," he said with a slight laugh, a soft tinkling in the dim lit restaurant. He always made sure he has plenty of liquid assets in case he needed to buy a favor, or a meal.

But food was a waste of money in Yuri's eyes. It disappeared too and didn't offer enough incentive to gain the upper hand.

"If you've all had your fill, we should make our way to Bear Country. As you'll see in our missive, we are expected soon."

Yuri smiled, dabbing at his mouth gently with a napkin. He gingerly handed one to Kugo.

"Here, use this. That way you can spare your sleeve." His eyes sparkled again, but not with malice. It was almost, genial?
__________________
Unofficial Official Snow GM
Kaori|Hoshi|Koushou|Tsuneo|Yuri|Kei|AP|Swaps|Items|Database

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Mizu is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #13
Kapeesh
King Koopa
 
Kapeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 2,661
Default

Things were finally starting to clear up no thanks to Yuri. Ryu was already starting to dislike the newcomer to the team but there was nothing he could do about. His options were either to be blunt about the issue, hurting feelings in the process or to stay quiet about his dislike. He had no middle ground in such matters and so, as a professional he chose to keep his mouth shut.

It turned out that the mission was going to require someone with medical expertise and that person was Yuri. As the medic pointed out, his skills were less offensive in nature than Ryu who had skills perfected for combat and annihilation. In reality few jounin were quite as offensive as the jinchuuriki was.

The jounin filtered out Yuri completely. He basically acted as if the man wasn’t even there and instead he decided to focus his attention to the courier. The medic was just background noise at that point until he had something useful to say.

"Please take this map. It’s the exact location of the estate. You might not need it but y’know." The courier paused for a few seconds then and started to remember what other information he had to relay. "They’re all here and yeah I think that’s all."

The swordsman nodded and took the map. It was easy enough to remember the general direction so he stuffed it away inside his coat, not needing to constantly take a look at their path. Once the exchange and meal was over, the trio made their way to Bear Country.

------

The group arrived swiftly to the location marked at the map. The route was a straightforward one and the estate was large enough to be spotted from distance. The jinchuuriki halted at the edges of the estate to examine the area. There were about two small buildings in close proximity to each other and a barn that was relatively far away, compared to the other two. The place was quiet and it didn’t seem like any of the danger that was feared had been there yet. Although it was strange that in the middle of the day not a single soul was present outdoors most like out of fear for their own safety.. They’re scared.

Let’s talk to them and see if their fears have manifested into anything.
Kapeesh is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 04:30 AM   #14
Based Kiba
Based Kiba
 
Based Kiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Based Kiba
Posts: 2,961
Default

Kugo had accepted the napkin out of a defiant sense of deference to the older man. Despite his willingness to call Kugo by the name he had wanted, there was a sense that Yoshiyuki Yuri would continue to look down his elegant snout towards the grandchild of a national hero. It was this unhurdle-able hurdle, of trying to be singular and unique with a name like Gyousou, that made Kugo's daily life immeasurably difficult.

"Thanks."

The remainder of the meal was spent managing the couriers nervous energy; the "oh, my"s and the "Lord Habesobi" this and thats, all the while trying to remember what he had seen in Yuri's vanishing scroll assignment. A few phrases stuck out from what he had been swift enough to read. How, exactly, did the thoughts of "care for Gisa-san" connect to words like "stay keen" and "Gyousou and Kojirou" or "diligence is paramount" or "imminent danger"?!

Kugo was far too concerned with his shrimp and chive dumplings to really think it all through. As the meal concluded, the shinobi waved goodbye to the courier, began the walk from Himoto at twilight, and the journey, much to Gyousou Kugo's dismay, did not offer the respite of a night's rest for another quarter of a countryside, where the trio would settle, stomachs uncomfortable from travel on full bellies, into an inn with pedestrian cots and sparse living quarters.

- - - - - - -

"So quiet." The sound of Kugo crunching on a bag of rice crackers sounded out into the Habesobi estate. Compared to the two day journey, where Ryu had remained implacably professional while Yuri poked at all the right corners of Kugo's youthful quirks, the estate was grave and solemn.

"But, I guess you're right, eh, Kojirou-san?" Kugo looked between the two jounin who, by this point, were starkly different from each other to the young boy. How was it that he still managed to remain physically two steps ahead of either man? Was it just the way their team lent themselves to looking cool, with the shortest member in the front? Or were they both making room for the only Gyousou in the room to stand up front?

Either way, he didn't like it.

"Well, I guess we just knock, huh?" Kugo shrugged, in the sort of noncommittal, no worry sort of way that only a boy raised with no worries could muster.

As quickly as his knuckles had knocked on the door, a voice, subservient in nature, had echoed a response.

"Who's there?!"

"We're here from Kono-" The door whipped open and a middle-aged man, wrinkled with worry, stood before the three men. The relief that melted onto his features at the sight of the team of shinobi was palpable. "Ha. "

"Oh thank goodness, please, right this way. We've been so worried." And just like that the men were swept through the halls of a large mansion-like home made in the traditional style, into a large room that was half office and half meeting-room, where a thin, old man waited. From his clothes and stature, he was undoubtedly Habesobi Gun, leader of the Habesobi family of Bear Country.

"Ah, at last, it is a pleasure to finally have you here, servants of Konoha. " Kugo flinched a little at the title. He had never been called a servant before. He wasn't quite upset, but to say he wasn't surprised would have been a lie.

The young man stopped and looked over his shoulder at Yuri and Ryu. Even if he had been the first one to walk into the hall, he couldn't help but feel like it wasn't his place to talk first. And so he waited, unsure of his place, as the lowest of rank, a servant of a country that still whispered the great virtues of his heritage.
__________________





| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [23] - Tracker - Works In Progress



Last edited by Based Kiba; 04-20-2017 at 04:49 AM..
Based Kiba is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:21 PM   #15
Mizu
Snow GM
 
Mizu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Narutolandesu
Posts: 7,771
Default

"Anything to help," Yuri said with earnest, open eyes and a small frown. His brows were furrowed just a bit, and his breathing had quickened. "I have a report someone is injured? Where may I assist them. We must save them!"

The con artist. The family ate him up, grabbing at Yuri's arms and gingerly pulling him away. As he walked, Yuri turned to look over his shoulder wild, open mouth smile on his face.

They love me.

A servant of the Habesobi offered him food on a tray, which he delicately accepted, bowing deeply while walking and pretending to mutter a thousand thanks for their undeserved kindness. This was his playground, where he excelled. He turned tables and gained confidence for a living. People don't share secrets to their enemies.

They opened a room and on two beds laid members of the family. A small boy, possibly mid-teens and a large middle-aged woman. The woman was stiff as a board and covered in sweat while the boy wriggled in discomfort, holding his stomach. The woman looked more severe, so Yuri walked over to the boy and pressed his hands on him, coursing his energy into the boy. Within seconds the boy opened his eyes and smiled.

"A stomachache? You had everyone very concerned." Yuri scolded the boy while shaking his head. His mother pressed her hand to her mouth in shock and grabbed the boy by his collar.

"All the way from Konoha! You know how expensive it is?"

They left the room and Yuri began to focus on the large woman. Immediately he could sense something wrong. This was bad. This was intentional.

This was poison.
__________________
Unofficial Official Snow GM
Kaori|Hoshi|Koushou|Tsuneo|Yuri|Kei|AP|Swaps|Items|Database

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Mizu is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:24 PM   #16
Kapeesh
King Koopa
 
Kapeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 2,661
Default

The genin lead the way to the door but after the group was greeted, he didn’t seem comfortable enough to lead the conversation. It could have been a matter of respecting authority or he was just too nervous to take the lead. Ryu didn’t pay much attention to that seeing how respect was a good thing and self confidence was something that the kid would develop over time upon gaining more experience. They were practically non-issues and ignoring them seemed like the best option.

Yuri was quickly taken away from the scene to assist with a medical matter and that left Ryu as the only grown up around to discuss the matter with the head of the family.

Are there any updates on the situation?” The jounin skipped through all the pointless pleasantries. He was there to solve an issue. Making friends wasn’t part of the plan.

Gun was somewhat shocked by the straight to business attitude, but he wasn’t in a position to complain or reject the service.

“We think they might attack at any moment.”

Ryu was not impressed with the answer. He wasn’t going to trust a client’s gut feeling, ‘guesstimate’ or baseless theories. He wasn’t really trying to be rude, but he was just trying to get all the information he needed.

Is that just speculation or do you have solid evidence?” Kojirou wondered.

“The boys saw some strange men hanging out around the well way past midnight. No one stays out that late without planning something nasty! We stopped drinking from it ever since but we have to go all the way to the river now.” The old man got a little excited, believing his ‘evidence’ to be rock solid.

The jounin simply shrugged since he had nothing to go by. All he heard was speculation and that made his job a little bit harder so he had to do his own investigation so it was best to split up divide the tasks.

Relay this information to Yuri and see if you can find anything inside.” He instructed Kugo. “Meanwhile I’ll check out the well.
Kapeesh is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #17
Based Kiba
Based Kiba
 
Based Kiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Based Kiba
Posts: 2,961
Default

"Ah, you must be Kugo! Please, wait before you go." The older man, who was clearly looking for any moment of joy amidst this trying time, held a hand out towards the genin boy. "Yes, you must be. You look just like your grandfather."

Kugo was close to rolling his eyes, but the fact that the old man seemed genial kept that at bay.

"Your grandfather and I once met at a meeting for Bear Country's borders. Ah, but I won't keep you. Please convey your message, but take my daughter with you." And just like that, Kugo finally noticed the beautiful teenage girl with the short brown hair, who had been standing by her father the whole time. She seemed gentle, maybe even kind, and wholly unaffected by the stress that was so tangible in the rest of the estate. "She is the most precious thing to me. And I trust a Gyousou to respect and protect those things which people hold precious. Don't let her leave your sight."

Just like that, the girl, apparently used to being spoken about like an object in polite company, walked next to Kugo and submitted herself as his new charge. It was all so awkward and formal, but for Gyousou Kugo these things were oh so familiar.

"Absolutely, Habesobi-sama. " Kugo looked confusedly apologetic towards Kojirou. The young man felt guilty for the fact that his family's reputation had caused the mission to slow down, even if only by a few minutes.

And just like that, the pair of teenagers walked out into the hall, heading towards the room where Yoshiyuki Yuri awaited.

- - -

"Are you really Gyousou Hiobi's grandson?"

"Yes."

"And you're a shinobi."

"Yes. "

"And you've done something like this before, protect a clan from dangerous threats?"

"Uhhh, sort of. "

"You seem very young to be a shinobi."

"I'm older than you think."

"Hmph." The young woman was so precise, with her words, with her actions, with her sense of direction through the mansion. "How old do you think I am?"

"What? Uh... 'A man never guesses a woman's age' or something like that. "

Behind him, a giggle erupted quietly. And the sound of something thumping to the ground far down the hall caught Kugo's ear. It was far out of reach for a regular teenage girl's hearing. But for a shinobi, it was plainly heard.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what, Gyousou-san?" It was the first time worry seemed to leave the woman's vocal chord.

"That sound, something heavy falling." Kugo looked down the long hall, wondering if the sound would reveal itself.

"And please call me Kugo."

Just like that, before they could reach Yuri, before Yuri could finish treating Gisa, and as Kojirou was beginning his first lap of the estate, all the lights went out, and the sound of a young girl's scream pierced the halls of the Habesobi estate.
__________________





| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [23] - Tracker - Works In Progress



Last edited by Based Kiba; 04-21-2017 at 05:41 AM..
Based Kiba is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #18
Kapeesh
King Koopa
 
Kapeesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 2,661
Default

Ryu made his way to the well’s area. From a distance nothing was out of the ordinary and so he walked towards it while eyeing the woods behind it, trying to spot anything attempting to hide there. The grass around the well was clean, but as the jounin circled the well he spotted a small wooden object. It was somewhat cylindrical in shape and about an inch long. Ryu picked it up with his left, armored hand and lifted it close to his eye as he was kneeling down. The wooden object seemed to be a lid for a vial. It was evidence that could have supported the house head’s theory about tampering with the well, but unfortunately Ryu’s skills and techniques mostly revolved around combat. He had no idea if you could make use of that lid but he figured that Yuri might be able to make something out of it due to his medical expertise. Old guy might be right after all.

Kojirou placed the lid in his pocket and just as he was about to get up, he spotted a projectile flying close to his blind spot and it was heading towards him, aiming to hit his torso. Even though the jounin wore armor he usually kept it as a last line of defence and so he flicked away the kunai with his gauntlet, letting metal clang against metal and having the incoming blade fall harmlessly onto the ground. With a quick glance around Ryu saw that the attack came from a man hanging on top of a nearby tree.

The jinchuuriki was capable of handling the threat in any number of ways. He was frightening in combat and was capable of burning down the tree with anyone on it from where he stood but Ryu was an efficient man and usually preferred the simplest course of action to resolve issues, especially that there was no point in showing off with no witnesses around. There wasn’t anyone around to witness the glory.

From the distance, Ryu looked the opposing man in the eye and unleashed a little bit of the demon chakra within him. Hamza’s chakra was plentiful but the jinchuuriki knew better than to have too much fun with it. Ryu’s best selling point was that he was in control of his situation and so he used the demon chakra quite sparingly. The man hanging on the tree witnessed the sudden burst of chakra that was unleashed effortlessly from the shinobi and he suddenly became limp. The man then lost his footing and fell. Gravity slammed him against a thick branch on his way to the floor. The man was still conscious but incapable of moving. The paralysis didn’t come from the impact, but it was from fear of the demon chakra that he had just witnessed.

After the fall Ryu heard some panic coming from the estate’s direction. He shifted his attention there for a brief moment and noticed that all the lights were out. Ryu figured that his team didn’t need help but it didn’t hurt to check up on them. He would have preferred to question the man if the team was doing fine.

"What's your status?" He asked through his comm.


OOC: used Bijuu Presence

Last edited by Kapeesh; 04-21-2017 at 10:56 AM..
Kapeesh is offline  
Old 04-21-2017, 02:32 AM   #19
Mizu
Snow GM
 
Mizu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Narutolandesu
Posts: 7,771
Default

His hands flowed green as he placed them over the woman, issuing streams of his healing chakra into her body. His energy courses through her like a swarm of locust, seeking out diseases and illness and attempting to devour. The poison in her system was like an oil slick and his chakra was like a sad stack of paper towels. He could clean this up but it would take time.

Silence and darkness. For a brief moment Yoshiyuki Yuri thought he had closed his eyes, but his eyes started to immediately adjust, as years of hiding in shadows primed him to do. A shriek from the hallway down the way alerted him. He disconnected from the woman, pleased enough with her progress for the time being. To the observer, Yuri appeared to twist into the air, darker shadows erupting from the ground in jagged spears. He turned into the shadow.

He knew the corridor, he had memorized the layout as he was guided. While he didn't get to see many rooms, he was able to at least grasp the hallways and main, larger open spaces. Yuri appeared in front of the genin, stepping out of shadow like a leaf blowing in a breeze. He was in a combat kneel, one hand on the ground, the other holding a kunai.

"Are you safe?" he asked tersely, all pretense and antagonism gone from his voice. He liked to goad people, but his mission. Was to help the family and protect the genin. Yuri didn't fail missions. "Where is the girl?"

__________________
Unofficial Official Snow GM
Kaori|Hoshi|Koushou|Tsuneo|Yuri|Kei|AP|Swaps|Items|Database

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Mizu is offline  
Old 04-21-2017, 05:35 AM   #20
Based Kiba
Based Kiba
 
Based Kiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Based Kiba
Posts: 2,961
Default

"It all happened so fast." These would be the words that Gyousou Kugo would share with Yoshiyuki Yuri days later, over a fire, on their trip back to Konohagakure.

But in that moment, Kugo was nearly silent as the shadows moved about him. Had it not been for the dangerous speed with which Yuri appeared in front of him, Kugo would have attacked the jounin. The man was simply too fast, too immediately there for Kugo to have been able to think about assaulting him before recognizing his voice. Had Yuri been his assailant, Kugo would have, no doubt, been dead where he stood.

"She's here." Kugo said it plainly, knowing he had no reason to hide behind whispers. Just as soon as the lights had become darkness, Kugo had grasped the young woman and forced her behind him. In a way, this could have been the reason for Habesobi Jun'ko's shout. But it was not the only reason.

"Not safe." To the genin, this was imminently clear. The sound of the loud thud had not revealed itself. The presence of the medic did little to abate his fears. He could feel movement in the shadows. His only preparation were the gold knuckles of his uncle, which had grown a thick layer of splintering wood around his hands.

The shadows moved, in hushed rustlings down the hall, as Ryu's voice echoed through their communication units.

"In danger." Kugo wasn't sure if his words properly relayed his status. He certainly felt that they did not help calm the young woman who was currently holding onto his backpack. But there was no time, as the shadows in the hall moved towards him. And in point-blank range, the first moving shadow became a body adorned in classic shinobi attire; face and hair hidden except the eyes, body concealed except for hands and ankles, an image of darkness, a small sword shimmering darkly towards his abdomen.

With a quick and wild swing, the sword's edge caught the wood of his hand weapon, and the wood splintered loudly outwards, until the sound of sword meeting gold cut through the silence. Habesobi Jun'ko's breath caught, and Kugo counted his stars for his quick reflex.

But out of the corner of his eye, Kugo spotted another shadow, a sound he hadn't heard, a second assailant unexpected, moving in his blindspot, to the right of Yoshiyuki Yuri. It was in his nature not to let these things be.

"Yoshiyuki, at your eight." Directional orientation was exact. Kugo saw the combination of net and sickle fly through the air. In a way, it seemed not an attack on the Habesobi's security, but perhaps an attack on Jun'ko herself, from where she stood behind the boy.

Hiobi's grandson connected dots, even as he warned his superior. His voice crackled over the radio and into the hallway. His thought, caught in live action, was short and stunted, as the man with the shortsword recovered, and made to move towards another attack on the boy.

"Kidnap."

__________________





| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [23] - Tracker - Works In Progress


Based Kiba is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump