iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

> Engi no Jutsu - The Best Naruto RP on the Net! > Announcements > News and Updates > Engiversary the 11th: The Steel Anniversary

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 12:36 PM   #21
darkbeauty
DaButt

Engi has made me into a less stupid person. Kinda.

Claiming the points. Claiming the AP karate chop on a character sheet for later. Also claiming all your hearts. Eheheuehehehe <3

[Katsumi] - [Maho] - [Tomoko] - [Tsukio] - [Ritsuke] - [Shiori] - [Miyuki]

Grass Secondary GM
[9:07:30 PM] M.Cain: She's been super important her whole life,
and super important to Grass for like a few years.

Items
Swaps
AP
Old 03-25-2015, 05:24 PM   #22
CommonRider
Snow Village GM

Ah man, I keep forgetting to claim this stuff. Claimed.

Snow Village GM Prove Me Wrong
Mist Genin | Leaf Genin | Sand Genin | Rain Chuunin | Snow Jounin

AP - Swaps - Weapons/Items
Old 03-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #23
Oakapea

It's been brilliant, guys. I don't want to make myself tear up in public, but this site has truly been one of the biggest influences in my life. Engi has given me the chance to get feedback on my writing, has kept me creative, and ultimately proved to me that creative writing is something I can pursue on my own. Thank all of you for writing with me and for encouraging me to continue telling stories.

Claiming the 5AP and AP breaker for the future. Much love, everyone.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:07 PM   #24
AveryS
HANAKO

Just writing to claim my points and ap limit breaker. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #25
MASh
aka KattaAka

Hoooly moly. It's been 10 years ago now, that I registered. All of sudden remembered about this place. I doubt anyone remembers me, but I recognize a few names who posted.
Just wish Engi a happy 11 years and by God do I hope things will go uphill from here.

I doubt I'll use the offered AP's, but happy Engi-versary. This place gave me quite a few smiles back in the days.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:33 AM   #26
Long
bot-magnet

Claiming my 5 AP and a Staff AP limit break (for Gou).

Feel free to bug me.

-

- / - / - Jutsu
0 /

Bestest, most recent, writing fail.

Quote:
He would make no escape attempted, he could not. Iamarato's technique temporary stolen his echo from him
Old 04-17-2015, 09:38 AM   #27
Kungfu
Deh way of deh warriur

So, I know I'm really new and have been really inactive, but I read through all these posts and can't believe how many people call this Naruto Roleplay Forum home. I got something cooking up, so I hope to be more active in the near future. Hopefully, you guys don't mind me hanging out in your casa. It sounds like a great place to be. Claiming 5 AP and AP Break.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:55 AM   #28
Hitoshirenu

Not sure if I'm allowed to grab AP points for myself but as I'm currently in the process of making a character for approval, I thought I might as well. Let me know if that's not the case.

5 AP.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:10 PM   #29
Hyuuga Kaito
Ancient Member

I know I'm super late, but what else is new?

I don't know what compelled me to come back like this, or what courage is allowing me to write this post now, but I will say that Engi was the first place that ever made me feel like I had this kind of voice.

I miss it, sometimes (but I don't miss typing 'foulpseudo' into my browser to access the old site on public computers...).

Way before facebook and myspace (for me), there was Engi. Every post was like a status update that I could use to meaningfully connect to others on the forum. The chat was an extension of this, and there would be days (months and weeks, even) where although I didn't type more than a few lines for a post it still kept me connected to the wonderful community we have built here.

I'm not going to wax poetics or get too emotional, but I do want to share one story in particular that is very near and dear to my heart:

Around my birthday one year I received a package. In it was a ceramic mug that was decorated to look like the ocean, full with seaweed scenery and all. It came with a birthday card that had been signed by slav, WoF, Hitoko, Curt (I can't remember this forum name...), and sushyi. They had started the train in Australia and the card made its way the respective states of all these members, each penning their birthday wishes for me. And I guess what really tied it all together was that the mug read "I <3 boobs". I still have that card and treasure it. I also still have that mug and it always makes me smile.

The point of this is that Engi was the platform for me to meet these amazing individuals. I still talk to some of these people through other means, and I was even recently invited to Curt's wedding. That this place still stands is testament to all the people who make these kinds of things possible, and something that has made me the person I am today. I think this is actually where I learned to start playing Magic: The Gathering again, and now I own a game store

Anyways, as one of the most ancient of members, I want to wish Engi a very sincere and heartfelt Happy Birthday! Belated as it may be, it comes with it all the years the forum was there for me and for others to be the creative and emotional space we needed. Here's to many more to come!

Swaps // Items

Old 05-07-2015, 11:01 PM   #30
Will of Fire
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Kaito View Post

I'm not going to wax poetics or get too emotional, but I do want to share one story in particular that is very near and dear to my heart:

Around my birthday one year I received a package. In it was a ceramic mug that was decorated to look like the ocean, full with seaweed scenery and all. It came with a birthday card that had been signed by slav, WoF, Hitoko, Curt (I can't remember this forum name...), and sushyi. They had started the train in Australia and the card made its way the respective states of all these members, each penning their birthday wishes for me. And I guess what really tied it all together was that the mug read "I <3 boobs". I still have that card and treasure it. I also still have that mug and it always makes me smile.
You know, I was wondering if you still had that mug. And you thought I wouldn't do it. You should have seen the guy's face when I handed it to him to be glazed. Good times.

Come back and arrpee with me. I dare you. :3

As for that engiversary thing, I don't think I've said anything about it. I've probably been here too long, but hey, I'm stubborn. You're going to have to put up with me for a bit longer. Happy anniversary to all my fellow nerds.

Please do not request registry checks. I'll get to it soon enough.
Closed Thread