iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:36 AM   #21
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

She was more than he expected and he loved that. She headbutted him knocking his shades off, but only wincing from the pain instead of groaning about as she did he showed testament to how hard of a body he possessed. Arashi was more than the average boy ... he enjoyed her struggling against him. The sensation of her chest against his added onto the arousal he felt from her biting at his cheek. Finally he found the part of her body that did jiggle and it was beautiful. Her hair isolated their faces alone, she smelled so good.

He had to have Kirei. It was set in his mind that after today he would conquer her in the worst way possible. She wasn't perfect but neither was he. "Why would I do that?" letting her go meant losing this moment. What he truly desired was to pause time and enjoy this for as long as he could. Every beginning didn't have to be graceful for it to be beautiful. There is only the end after there is a beginning ... why rush into it?

A hostile kunoichi's threats rang silently to the intended Arashi who was more focused on how her thighs felt against his than how they would feel shoved up his balls. But she hadn't done it yet, so maybe he wouldn't have to worry about her. Either way, he would hold her a little longer. It wasn't his style to cling to girls and it was his style to cling to girls all at the same time.

"Why do you fight against it? What sense of gratification do you receive from doing the same thing over and over? You're all the same ... clinging onto morals day after day letting opportunities pass by you. Being strong is one thing and being predictable is another entirely. If you would realize that maybe we could actually have some fun for a change. I doubt you know what that feels like. I guess money can't buy everything."

He talked to her as though he were trying to help her sort out a personal problem she was having by giving him exactly what he wanted. Arashi intended on lowering her defenses which would eventually guide her to stop resisting him. Then he could let go of her hands and use them to learn her body. That's what he had longed for ever since she began talking to him.

"Kiss me."

Not even 20 minutes into being together and they were already laying against one another ... that was what he wanted. No matter what he confesses to being his desires, he just wanted to break her, change her, and carve his name into her.

they lovin' the crew
Let's RP & stuff. But be patient I'm still a n00b.
Swap Thread & Weapon Thread & AP Management
Narf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:31 AM   #22
Sinnocent
So fragile yet so devious

His first response was viewed more as a taunt, a punch to her already broken ego, which elicited a little more squirming, trying to see just how far she could bring her knee up but every movement seemed to be countered quickly. So there she laid, their eyes locked once again. Her lips pursed forward in to a pout. As he talked, she started to calm down some.

Why was she fighting? All he had really done to her was hit on her. Given he had taken a little farther than some had, she knocked the shit out of him for it. Even if it hurt her more, she still got her point across. She had met him in the Lower city, and they were all like that. If he had more malicious intent, he certainly would have acted on it already. Though, as he continued to talk, she soon realized how stereotypical both of them were being.

"I know how to have fun!"

How long had it been though? Wind boarding a few times. Trying to teach a drunk Shigeru how to do it after the raids. That was the last time she actually laughed. Watching the Jounin constantly fall was amusing, and she had enjoyed herself. But before then? Going out in the dunes with Ryuusei? She had just started learning then, and it was her falling on her ass. Before that, she had gotten enjoyment out of the things she had done, but they wouldn't be called fun by any means.

Kirei had already kissed him once, seeing if he was like the rest of them and would go away after she told him that was all he'd get from her. What harm could one more do. So, she gave him a quick peck on the lips. Pale in comparison to the first one. She was, after all, still pissed at him for making a fool out of her.

"There."
Old 04-20-2013, 03:57 AM   #23
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

After she kissed him his grip on her hands released. His body might have been in pain but he couldn't feel it. If his flesh was bruised it would heal with time. He remained as moved as a mountain and as smooth as a lizard.

"Now calm down." his arms traveled from above his head to around her waist in seconds. Normally his first move would be to reach for his shades but in this case he could do without them. They were both shinobi, even if she didn't know it, they could drop their guards down without being hesitant.

It was the desert, but it was their desert. They traversed it plenty of times and could do it again without thought. Arashi had already fallen into the course of attempting to seduce Kirei right then and there, completely vulnerable to any further attacks she would throw at him. Being vulnerable was okay today.

"You've got some nice lips. The only flaw I can find on you is that you haven't warmed up to me yet." the palms of his hands ran circles on her back massaging her frame as he spoke. "I want you. I'll get to know you later. Right now I know what I want and I want you."

Suddenly his grip tightened along with his torso. If she hadn't made adjustments to slip away from him before he got his squeeze on her she would have to resort to that groin-shot to get away from him.

"Your aggressiveness turns me on. But what I really like is that you're kinda like me. Even though we're two completely different people, you're tough like me. It is hard to find people that can endure. Don't you think?"

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 04-20-2013 at 04:00 AM..
Old 04-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #24
Sinnocent

She hadn't moved, not from fear or anger. Instead she laid on him a little while longer. His hands did feel good on her back. That kind of comfort only another soul can offer to someone. Though her guard had dropped a good bit, they hadn't gone away completely. She had heard this story all too many times. People of privilege were rarely prudish high-moral characters behind closed doors. In a world of arranged marriages, that she herself had once been, there were sordid affairs and scandals. She had decided long ago however, she would not be one of those spoken about in whispers of other high and mighty fems.

"You want me now, and you'll get to know me later?"

Her words were soft, no contempt behind them. Sapphire eyes opened and closed, before staring in to his again. There was some connection there. Maybe what Arashi was saying was true. Maybe they were more alike than she had originally thought. Lines could be blurred easily. Though, if they were really alike, there was one thing that would prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"It is very hard to find someone who can endure."

This time, she kissed him again, more like the first. There was a spark of passion to it. Unlike the huff of a defeated peck she had given him seconds ago. Her hands found his face, before sliding down to his shoulders and his chest. She pulled away slowly. The warmth of his lips creating a tingling sensation on her own.

"If you really want me, then do what you've asked me to do. Aren't you tired of doing the same thing over and over? Letting opportunities pass you by because you want an instant but fleeting satisfaction? Being predictable? If you would realize that maybe we could actually have some fun for a change."

The corner of her lip turned up in to a taunting smile. She had used his own words against him, the last part verbatim. Given them new meaning, but not all that different when broken down. She was asking him to endure for her, to get to know her for who she was rather than being just another conquest.

"Can't there be a middle ground?"
Old 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM   #25
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

A passionate kiss connected the two with enough spark to outdo even the most terrifying katon. For those split seconds Arashi felt as though all of the troubles he had faced in his lifetime had been rewound and he was a little kid again without a single worry in sight. He was consumed by the idea of winning constantly and this very instant had become a victory in his eyes. If he wanted something he would most likely attain that. He was the exception to every rule, the exceptional one, which was his nindo.

The feeling of victory soon faded as the kunoichi not only proved to be aesthetically exceptional, but even a better sweet-talker than he. Kirei’s words following the locking of their lips proved to be a strong wind that pushed the boy further than he was willing to go. He normally put his all into everything but only for personal benefit. Having given up on everyone but himself, Arashi found it hard to deal with the idea of even considering another person’s feelings. He had often been the topic of conversation and because of his notoriety everyone always wrote him off before they had the chance to value his worth. He was comfortable treating people as they had treated him, but this time was different than before.

“Kirei . . .” he mumbled under his breath, as if talking to himself despite her being close enough to feel the quickened beating of his heart. Usually this situation would be a “no fucks given” for him, except he had run out of things to say. He felt as though her twisting his words around to her advantage had bested him. A little overwhelmed and very confused, he could only think back on her brief words with him as images of his past-life replayed in his mind.

They were very much alike, almost to the point where it made him sick. He was supposed to be the exceptional one and only him. If he chose to give her the time of day to connect on a more personal level then he would take it as a defeat. He initially set out after her with one goal in mind: scoring. However, Kirei had three advantages against the boy in this case, two of which were pressed right against his chest as he held her close.

“Get off of me.” Arashi demanded in a monotonous tone. If she chose not to rise from him in a timely manner he would push her off of him behind a strong glare before rising to his feet. The infamous shades had been recollected as he perched them atop his nose.

“I don’t need friends. Every time I connect with someone, something bad happens. If this were a couple years ago I wouldn’t mind getting to know you . . . we may have even been a good couple. But now that I know that every relationship has an inevitable end, I don’t want to get to know you. I don’t want to date you. I don’t want to even like you. The only thing I want is to achieve everything that I want . . .

You don’t know what pain I’ve been through. All my life I’ve been unwanted, passed around from place to place, not knowing what it’s like to have something stable. I hate the feeling when I connect with people and bad things happen to them. If we became friends and anything happened to you . . . I wouldn’t be able to take it. No matter how strong I become it always happens, someone always gets hurt. We, as shinobi, give our lives in battle. They use us as sacrifices for everyone else in this country. The day will come when you are faced with death and those closest to you will feel that pain. I’ve already lost so many people . . . but I can’t lose you if I don’t have you. So unless you're coming to me for sex or drugs, stay away from me.“

In a struggle to understand himself, it proved to show that even the sturdiest of mountains just need a little push before they can be moved. Where many have failed trying to connect with Arashi, Kirei managed to pull more information out of him than anyone ever has. He was so busy thinking about the past that he didn’t realize he had just revealed not only his occupation as a shinobi, but shed some light on the events that have molded him into such a cold-heart today. He continued his walk to Sunagakure albeit slower than before as if he had just said farewell forever to the beautiful girl he had met.

But I want her.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 02-05-2014 at 05:58 PM..
Old 02-05-2014, 07:35 PM   #26
Sinnocent

Well before HARI had shaken up the relatively young division allowing for those within its ranks to act as representatives and emissaries, the girl had already learned how to spin rhetoric with a silver tongue quite eloquently. While there were times that she had failed to negotiate, this was the first time that it ever truly backfired. The look of confusion she wore as he ordered her off of him mirrored that of his own only seconds before: awestruck and bewildered.

The confusion had caused her to hesitate, finding herself in the process of getting to her feet and being given a little push that caused her to stumble over her feet. The shades had gone back down and with them, the walls had come back up. Kirei managed to steady herself as he began to speak, revealing more about himself. Maybe her head was still dizzy over the kiss, but his words seemed to resonate with her.

There were differences, yes. She had always been doted on by friends and family, even strangers. She had had something stable and loving when Haruki was around, but all of that had been violently ripped away. The way she felt when she thought Ryuusei was dead; the gnawing uncertainty over Shinnosuke that grew more pessimistic each day without news on him. The conflicted feelings over the situation with her brother. Kirei had chosen to cut any ties that weren't severed by death. She had acted so horribly toward Tomoko, shut Ume out. The only difference between her in Arashi in that respect, was that she was still to new to all of this and he had been doing it for so long it seemed. Giving up attachments that she wanted for the sake of her own emotional safety. Was this where she was headed? Ending up like him?

To call it anything other than an epiphany would have been insulting.

One fact still remained true despite all the introspection: it was still a long way back to Sunagkure.

Kirei followed behind him silently for awhile, hopefully keeping enough distance from Arashi where he wouldn't feel crowded, as she digested his words. As cold as his words had been, he did have a point... but his logic was flawed.

"My circumstances are different."
She said softly, but loud enough for him to be able to hear her. "I don't want to compare life stories or painful memories, because I think that would come off as an insult to you, but I think I can relate on some level... even if it is small. Any decent human being hates when bad things happen to people who they are close to. As shinobi, our lives are handed over to the village and most find an untimely end... but that happens with civilians too. There is still crime, sickness, accidents. Death, pain, and loss are all inevitabilities in life."

She picked up her pace a little bit, closing the gap but still trying to maintain a comfortable distance.

"My brother... he just became a Penitent. I didn't really know much about them before. Always thought it was a thing for really bad people whose crimes had been so heinous and atrocious. Turns out it doesn't take much. He was just trying to help me; during the jailbreak he came to find me and left the village during the skirmish to make sure I was safe and bring me here to Gion, to my parents. He wanted to go back, but so much time had passed and I was scared that he would get hurt, or worse. I blame myself for what he is now. He doesn't even go by his real name anymore. If he acts out of turn, that thing they bound to him will kill him.

I lost some friends too in the raid on Dedashi. One actually didn't die, but when he returned to Suna, he'd changed into a completely different person. Me and another genin, one of my friends, barely made it out of there with our lives just for something to happen to him during the jailbreak. They figure that he'd dead. His parents were actually very close friends of the family. I didn't know it, but before he became a shinobi he'd been kidnapped and held for ransom. That was part of his reason for it."

Why was she telling him all of this? The more she talked she began to realize that she just experienced a different kind of loss. One without any true form of closure in most cases. In a way, Kirei sort of envied Arashi in a sick way.

"I guess after awhile, I started feeling like you. That if I didn't have someone, I couldn't lose them. I used to have a lot of friends, was always outgoing and adventurous. Now I pretty much just keep to myself, shut up in the house where my brother and I lived.

It just gets lonely though. For the first time since all of that happened though, running into you made me realize how much I need human attachment. I'd rather have someone in my life that I cared about because it seems like the benefits outweigh the risks. I don't know who is stronger, me or you? Me for willing to take that risk and try to deal with the pain, or you for being able to live that way."
Old 02-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #27
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Tuning out the girl Arashi had now thought of as an annoying little twat was extremely harder than it should have been. He was sure she would have taken his words for disrespect and have blown him off by now, but she still trailed behind him like an extension of his own shadow. The more she talked to him the more he listened and grew aggravated. He would rather her have left him, like the many others that have, instead of continue to reveal herself to him. Now, had she been revealing something other than her emotional trauma he wouldn’t have been so upset.

As if he hadn’t already gone through enough people attempting to bond with him only to leave him with more scars to cover. While she was beautiful (and maybe a tad bit overdressed) that did not take away from his burning desire to cut all close ties that he shared with everyone. To her, he could be an arrogant asshole whose selfish outlook on life needed a reevaluation. To Arashi, he was the exception to being needy and having to feel wanted. He was the golden child of Sunagakure whose tarnished existence relied on contentment instead of happiness.

He had grown tired of hearing her rants. Though if she were to tell him her troubles while undressing he would have accepted that. But the fact that she clung to him still even after being honest, which wasn’t one of his traits, infuriated him to the boiling point.

“Shut the fuck up already. How dare you compare yourself to me . . . you know nothing about me. The fact that you still hang onto the hope of finding something permanent in a temporary world is a testament to your weakness. You might be an extraordinary ninja, though I doubt it considering you couldn’t save your loved ones, but even if you were . . . you are still weak. We come into this world alone and that is how we leave. All that matters is how you spend whatever time you have left. I don’t care about your past.”

Arashi continued his walk to Suna, turning his head towards Kirei to make sure he saw her face as he spoke to her.

“The future awaits us. Move forward despite your past and get over it. You don’t need someone to be happy. Find ways to make yourself happy and let that be the end of it. I’m stronger than you because I don’t need a family to know who I am. Those veils that you call clothes mask who you really are. Show your scars and be proud of them, one day you’ll be nothing more than a lost name scattered like ashes in the wind. If you let go of who you once were and embrace what you’ve become then I may even find some interest in you. But as of now, I don’t want to hear a word unless you plan on challenging me with something worthwhile to gain. I’m bored of talking to you. Let your actions speak for you.”

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 02-06-2014 at 03:31 PM..
Old 02-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #28
Sinnocent

"I told you I wasn't comparing anything, I just..."

"I'm not weak, I..."

"I don't..."

Kirei tried to interject several times over the course of his tirade. She hadn't noticed the fact that in her growing anger and frustration, her pace had quickened. Normally, the trademark fiery red locks of the Buyouka would serve as a warning for her temper. So he wanted her actions to speak for her?

Her delicate fingers tightened into a hard fist that went right for his face, landing dead center with a sickeningly satisfying crack. Given, the fledgeling kunoichi wasn't that strong so the worst case scenario would be that she managed to create a hairline fracture. His shades, on the other hand, wouldn't be so lucky. Trapped between bony knuckles and the bridge of his nose. She was taught to fight with her legs and from a distance, but it was becoming a little more obvious to the genin that she had a penchant for emotional outbursts.

It might have been immature. Childish, yes. But it was something that would surely get his attention.

"Who you are really isn't just one single entity! Facets of what make a person are reflected in the bonds they share with others!"

She huffed as she pulled her hand back, trying to shake out the pain. Crystalline blue eyes now stared at him with razor sharpness.

"And you're wrong. You don't come into the world alone. Another human pushes you out. Even if your parents die or something happens, it doesn't matter because the fact is you aren't born alone. Dying alone is even worse because it means no one cares about you enough to be with you because all you are is a pathetic, bitter little boy who tries to talk and act all bad. Strip away your ego and your reasons for acting this way are just based in fear. You're scared of being hurt again or left behind. You're not unique or special, just a pathetic little boy playing a part in a cliche story."

Sometimes, words were better than actions... and might cut deeper.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:01 PM   #29
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Arashi watched her emotions get the best of her behind an orange veil, hoping she would react haphazardly. He expected to get the best of her just like he would from any opponent in this situation. But instead of preparing himself to move away when he noticed the kunoichi throwing a balled up fist towards his face, his legs stopped dead in their tracks and planted into the sand as a brace. He managed to crack a smile followed by her knuckles cracking his orange lenses.

His shades fell down to his feet, cracked in the middle where she had managed to catch him. The bridge of nose turned darker in hue gaining a reddish tint. The impact from her knuckle slowly faded from his blushed flesh. The only movement from Arashi came from the ever-flowing wind that brushed his hair back and forth.

“Challenge accepted.” The smile turned into a smirk as he took this opportunity to go from a complete stand-still to a quick clock-wise sweep that would allow him to keep his eyes on her at all times. From her stance and choice of apparel he assumed that she would be unable to move as freely as he, having more to weigh her down than he did. He didn’t need his shades that discerned the nature of chakra to analyze Kirei.

Should the sweep have been successful his next move would have been to pin her to the ground by seizing her neck with his left hand, leaving his right arm free to react should she plan some form of counterattack. Had she evaded his sweep he would use his left hand to push himself upright once again while examining her taijutsu style. His keen eyes would catch everything so long as they were able to.

“Is that all you got? Weakling. The reason your brother sacrificed his freedom was because you lack the strength to defend yourself. That’s why you long for another.” He would taunt her, regardless of whether his attack worked or not. He anticipated her reaction.

they lovin' the crew
Old 02-06-2014, 04:53 PM   #30
Sinnocent

Both of her taijutsu stylings incorporated jumps, albeit at the level she was at, they were still crude and lacked true fluidity. Still, she managed to evade his sweep. However, she put more pressure on her back foot than she had meant to, stumbling over the bottom of the kimono as her body twisted, reaching for the fan hidden in her sash. Silently cursing her parents, Kirei fell into the sand as the rest of Arashi's plan worked out. The two genin were on the ground once again, this time with him on top instead of him holding her on top of him and in much less of a flirtatious mood.

She let out an annoyed growl as he continued to try to provoke her. Still, it hadn't taken her too long to figure out his type. She had spurned his salacious advances before and when she turned them around on him, he had gotten defensive. Now he wanted to fight her, probably in order to piss her off and drive the girl away. That and to show off just how strong he was, how much physical power he had over her.

"It's not all I've got, but it is all you're going to get."

She stared up at him with her eyes just as firm as when she had torn into him a moment ago. An unwavering, unnerving glare.

"Do you want me to tell you your right? I am pretty weak, but I can train to get better and I will get stronger. You throwing my brother in my face? Using one of the people I was closest to try to prove to me that having someone you care about is a liability? It hurts but I'm not about to go crawl into some dark, dank, dirty cave and put up a keep out sign... throwing a hissy fit whenever someone tries to make even the tiniest of connections.

You've got the upper hand in this fight. I'm in no position to be fighting trussed up like some geisha doll. Unless you plan on going missing, the worst you could do is kick my ass. Though, I guess depending on how trite you want your story to be... it would be quite fitting for you to do so. Give up on others and give up on your village, no ties at all except to yourself."

She managed to shrug beneath him. Secretly plotting her own form of revenge that would be entirely unique to Arashi.

"Now get up off of me so I can get this sand out of my dress and my hair. We both have to go to the same place, so either we get going or spend the night in the desert."