iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #11
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Should I have told her that I was a genin? Nah, she doesn't need to know. Bitches like feeling strong and independent. If I would have told her that she would think I'm just like everyone else she knows. But what if she only fucks with ninjas? Then I'm ruining my chances of hitting that! Maybe she got somebody already. I don't give a fuck. I'd still hit it.

Sometimes Arashi could be as cold as steel but she had a magnet in her eyes that forced him to look; he couldn't help it. Whenever she laughed and whenever she opened her mouth to say something, even if it was only a word, he had to look. He loved a chase, especially a short one. But what he became infatuated with rested deeper than he could ever reach between her legs. She had up a wall and for that he had on his shades. He couldn't tell if he liked her for who she seemed to be or if that was just his lust talking.

Nah she's into me. She definitely wants the D. If she has a boyfriend that's his loss not mine. Hahaha I'll be all like that's your girl? She never mentioned you. She couldn't talk with her mouth full, but that just means she's polite! Hahahaha!

It was his lust talking. When Kirei started to speak of a board he looked at her with bewilderment though unsure if she could read his face given the fact that his glasses hid not only his eyes but his eyebrows too. He couldn't possibly know what she meant by that. She could have used a board for a multitude of reasons. But her second question laid all of his inquiries to rest.

"Wind boarding? Nah, I haven't. What is that?... like... desert wind-surfing? " The trend wasn't extremely popular but it was common amongst a certain age-group. He, however, had never seen or heard of anyone doing such a thing. Admittedly, he spent most of his time either working or training and didn't have much of a social life outside of being apart of the notorious "in-crowd".

"Sounds coo'. We should try that together one day..." wanting to see how she would respond to something more than just flirting, as well as see if he could take another step towards his goal of adding Kirei to his notch, Arashi casually slid his arm around the kunoichi's shoulder and gripped it with his palm. But instead of stare at her like he had been he turned his attention to the wind. "I know you don't know me, and hell I don't know you either, but you're mad coo'---I could get used to seeing that face of yours every day."

Sure he was moving fast. He may have been moving faster than anyone ever had in the history of hook-ups. But if she were to stay around long enough she would get used to it how fast he moved in every aspect of his life. For now her reaction was key. Should she push him away it meant that she wasn't what he was looking for. If she didn't push him away then she just might be worth the trouble of pursuing. He loved a chase, especially a short one. "Just don't break my heart."

they lovin' the crew
Let's RP & stuff. But be patient I'm still a n00b.
Swap Thread & Weapon Thread & AP Management

Last edited by Narf; 01-30-2013 at 02:40 AM..
Narf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #12
Sinnocent
So fragile yet so devious

Things seemed to be going smoothly for awhile; that was until she felt his arm slide over her shoulders, his hand softly gripping her. Kirei's eyes widened a bit and she quickly turned her head to look up at him. There was a long pause as she thought about what to do, she would have shrugged him away, if it hadn't been for that final comment.

'Just don't break my heart.'

She was starting to get to know him; she already knew his type. Arashi was a smooth talker, a player. He was self confident and probably had girls swooning at his feet within minutes of meeting them. She was just another pretty face. Still, there was something about him she couldn't shake. Others had mislabeled her, especially in the days of the academy, when she was a huge flirt and would get others to do her chores or missions for her so that she could go goof off. Maybe she was dismissing him too quickly.

"It is sort of like that, yes."

She had let his arm linger on her long enough. Kirei picked up her pace a little bit; the few steps she had taken freeing her. Hopefully it wouldn't seem like she was brushing him off entirely, but a line did have to be drawn somewhere.

"Thank you for the compliment Arashi-kun, but you're correct in the fact I really don't know you, and you really don't know me. However, I'd like the opportunity to but I don't want you think that it is something more than it is at the moment. I'm..."

What should say? She had just gotten out of an arranged marriage by the death of her betrothed? The guy she had actually had a crush on had come back from the dead, and seemed to be indifferent about everything? Her parents were rich and had high standards for her? She had given up all semblance of a social life recently to focus on training? She used to be similar to him and knew what he was playing at? Although she was sure that he was looking for more than an innocent kiss on the cheek. The excuses were endless.

"I've got a lot on my plate right now, and I don't want to complicate things more than they already are."

Oh, she knew enough to know what was going to come next. More than likely, he'd suggest a casual relationship. A date here and there, which would lead to more temptation. Things would go from a small kiss, to making out, and him thinking that he hit the jackpot. While Kirei could have easily been called a sordid flirt in the past, she still had her morals. That wasn't going to happen any time soon. No, not one suggestion should be allowed to be made and Kirei, for the first time in a long time, resulted to her old bag of tricks.

Before he could say anything, she stopped in her tracks. Delicate fingers lifted his shades up to the top of his head. Blue eyes locked for a moment before she lifted herself up on her tiptoes and softly kissed his lips. Her hands slipped down to the side of his face, holding him in place for a few seconds longer. Slowly, she drew her face away from his, turned back out to the desert, and acted as if nothing had happened, though a sly smile crept up on her still warm lips.

Last edited by Sinnocent; 01-30-2013 at 05:40 PM..
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #13
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

As Kirei pulled away from him his arm fell limp by his side. The expression on his face did not change but Arashi became somewhat disheartened. He had been expecting rejection but he still wasn't ready for it. It wasn't every day that he was told no, he had grown accustomed to getting his way more often that not. In the back of his mind he was hoping for a victory of some sort, on the day where he had already lost something of value.

Can't say I didn't try. his hands slid in his pockets and he thought of what to do now, how to transition from this point to the next.

Then the unexpected happened. His eyes still fixated on her figure, he stopped in his tracks as the kunoichi pivoted around to face him. He stared at her blankly as she slowly reached for his shades and lifted them above his eyes. One thing he hated was when someone touched his glasses. He wore them for a specific reason. They were the only wall he knew of to distance himself and his true intentions from another. And just when he opened his mouth to question her intentions their lips locked in an impulsive display of affection. Winning.

While they kissed his eyes remained open due to trust issues. He hadn't ever kissed a girl with his eyes closed and he was not about to pick today to change that. Ninja were known for their deceit and he treated her like one. He hadn't been completely honest with her about anything and he didn't expect her to be any different. But one thing was for certain: she was a good kisser.

"Uh, well then." when the kiss finally broke he still felt her moist kiss on his lips. He hadn't experienced anything so passionate in such a long time he didn't know how to react. Especially after what had seemed like rejection in his eyes. He stared at her for the first time without a protective lens, still admiring the color of her eyes. If Kirei was trying to tell him that she wasn't interested in him, he liked the way she communicated. His feet began to move again but this time the steps were a lot shorter and his pace a little slower.

"Wait." he neglected to lower his shades back down. If only it had lasted long enough for him to pull her closer. If only it had lasted long enough for him to yearn for more. "Let's try that again."

they lovin' the crew
Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
Sinnocent

She couldn't help but laugh a little to herself; she still had it. The kiss had done what it was intended to do. It shut him up, sort of. There wasn't anymore talk of going out on dates, or how pretty she was. Just a want for another one, which she wasn't entirely expecting. Most of the time, they'd just took the kiss and left. However, there was something different in Arashi's voice now. Less cocky and just a tad bit of sentiment.

Kirei sighed softly to herself, it was going to be a long journey back to Suna by herself. His company was appreciated, but also she was tired of trying to hide and cover up. She had never really liked lying. It was one of the things that made her decide to join up in the least confrontational division, and as an envoy no less.

"Yes, let's try that again."
She held out her hand, "Buyouka Kirei."

She paused for a moment, looking him in his eyes once again, trying to judge his reaction. There really was no way that he wouldn't at least form some sort of connection to the surname. In Gion, her family was sort of infamous. If he had been to the upper part of the city, they were highly praised. In the lower city, they were still extremely well known for how they treated the people who worked for them. In Sunagakure, her brother was a legend in KAZE. The genius genin who progressed through the ranks, shined in his work, and then 'betrayed' his village by saving his little sister's life during the jailbreak. She had also begun to garner her own reputation thanks to surviving Ito Nui, and her training taking on by the SHINRAI operative, Renchishin Hitoko.

In a way, she hoped that there would be no reaction, of any kind. She could have a fresh start with someone for once. But still she shrugged.

"There is no denying the fact that you're very handsome and while I'm sure you're a very intriguing individual, Arashi-kun, at this point in time... well, as I said, things are very complicated at the moment. If all you are looking for is a quick lay or some sort of conquest, then... I'm not it, and I will never be it."

Her words cut to the chase, and the manner in which she said them was very matter of fact. There was no judgement behind them. He could have been the sleaziest person on earth, and she would not have held it against him. It was just her way, her personality.

"However, if you're just looking for a friend, or someone to hang out with... I'd very much like to be that person, and who knows what would happen down the road. At this stage in my life, I should be focused on my training and becoming stronger for the people I've already let down."

She hesitated for a moment; her lower lip pinched gently between her teeth.

"I'll completely understand if you no longer wish my company on your way back to Suna."
Old 01-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #15
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Arashi laughed heartily as once again he was met with rejection. This time the blow wasn't as severe as it had been before. Recovery wasn't needed because no harm had been done. Although he would have loved to get more from the girl than a kiss it was better than if he hadn't met her at all. It didn't take long for their casual conversation to mature into something more than just talk. But no matter how much Arashi tried to take action in this situation his one-track mind prevented him from thinking outside of the box. He lowered his shades upon his visage once again.

Bitch. I don't have time for your cock-tease. See I told you she wasn't about that life. Oh shut up you didn't tell me shit. he shrugged the entire situation off of his shoulders. He was upset but it wouldn't linger on his mind. She was no more than a girl he had just met and just kissed, and if that's all she wanted to be he was fine with that. She was nothing special; another kunoichi whose heart rested on her sleeves. He extended his hand out to hers and gave her a brief handshake before returning it to his pocket.

"Arashi. I don't have a family name."

As she told him her full name he made no correlation between her family name. For a boy who preferred to roam the streets who knew much, but he didn't know a lot about families in power. His own life was more than enough to occupy his time and attention. Walking in Arashi's shoes for a day was an endless job. He made sure he was always doing something so he could never claim that he was bored. Admittedly he often used people for his own benefit but he also knew how to use his time effectively.

He was no genius. He was no prodigy. He was dedicated; in every aspect of his life.

"Look. You're hot. I'd fuck the shit out of you if you gave me the chance. But I'm probably not the guy you'd wanna be friends with. I don't come from money. I work for everything I have. And when I don't have enough I work harder. I'm always busy. I don't know how much of a friend I could be to you, I've never been a friend to anyone. I stay to myself cause people only bring drama. If you're aiming at me with some bull you can miss me with all that.

Don't have time for games. I don't have time for anything these days. You don't wanna be friends cause I wanna fuck you? Coo'. If you do, that's coo' too. Just let me know what's up."

Those words were the first truth Arashi had said to Kirei that wasn't laced with any sort of fabrication. Though that didn't mean that he would stop lying to her or stop flirting with her, but he would probably tone it down if she did try and become his friend.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 02-07-2014 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: changed "last name" to "family name"
Old 02-01-2013, 12:30 AM   #16
Sinnocent

There was almost a look of shock when he didn't recognize her family name. It was a mixture of disbelief and relief all at the same time. Wait, he didn't have a surname? How was that -

'You're hot' caused her cheeks to flush.
'I'd fuck the shit out of you' caused her entire face to turn beet red. Her mouth hanging slightly agape. She had used obscenities before, in times of extreme duress but she had never uttered it in that manner, and no one had used it in that manner towards her either. Still, there was something to be said about his bluntness but it nevertheless left her a bit flabbergasted.

As his candor continued, her brow arched a bit as she started to recover from the initial startle. He was a hard worker it seemed, extremely dedicated to whatever he decided to pursue. Though she was rather bemused by the fact he pretty much stated that he never had someone that he would call a friend before. Truth be told, now she wasn't entirely sure what to think of him. Was this him being honest, or giving her a brush off in the hopes that she would now want to chase after him? She'd seen it a number of times happen to a few of her other acquaintances. One cold shoulder, and the seemingly rejection caused a detriment to pride, followed by the need to be validated once again.

It didn't really matter though.

Her mind had shifted to his existence, choosing to live an introverted life away from people. She could certainly understand it. In a way, it was where she had found herself now, only not by choice. Her brother was gone. Her friends were gone, and she'd built up walls to keep anyone from getting too close so that she couldn't be hurt again. Still, if it was possible, she'd go through it all again just to have those moments of happiness.

"Well, now I'm certain your an intriguing individual." She said with a sort of half smile. "Though having no friends seems like it would be rather lonely."

Was she talking about him, or her now? She had already started to take a few steps back towards the village.

"My father always taught me never to let someone else's emotions influence your connection with them."

Okay, so that little snippet had been about business arrangments. If someone hated you, but could make a very profitable partner, you should put aside your differences and work together. He'd probably have a different lesson for her when it came to a guy hooking up with his daughter, and her ambivalence towards the situation.

"So, I guess the ball is really in your court."

She looked back over her shoulder, smiling at him once again.

"But I will say this, you look a lot better with your shades up and it is a really long walk back by yourself."
Old 02-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #17
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

The genin had already begun envisioning his walk back home and ways to kill time while making the journey on his own. He had met all different kinds of people from all walks of life but they all shared 1 characteristic when it came to dealing with Arashi: none of them could care less about him. At the time she hadn't been special enough to be memorable. Whatever she said her last name was... not like it mattered... had slipped his mind faster than she slipped her lips against his. Perhaps what Kirei didn't understand about Arashi was that he was quick to lose interest in things when he wasn't allowed his way.

There wasn't much that anyone could do to sway him once he set his mind on something. It would take an unbelievable act for him to alter his choices. For a boy on his own he handled himself as if he was his own parent. As a consequence he was used to being 'right'. He taught himself how to adapt to the unforeseen. He taught himself how to endure. In his eyes it did not matter if he was judged to be right or to be wrong. He taught himself everything he knew to be true about life.

Kirei couldn't have been any further from his mind when suddenly a shift in fate restores the connection he had already cut through. He paid attention to the tone of her voice and the soft smile behind her sweet glance. She had built something stronger than an appeal to his physical excellence. Her eyes felt like heavy chains when she placed them on him. When she spoke her words were swift but sharp--clear to the point. His brow jumped in surprise and he held it there suspended on every word. He followed her with intent as if he was a dog and she was holding a big grilled sirloin.

Upon hearing the words 'the ball is in your court' he snapped out of his stupor and a big grin overcame his face. Not only could he relate to the metaphor a little too much, but he reveled in the fact that he still had a chance at adding her to the notches on his belt. Victory was sweet. "To that I say you're a little sexy from behind. You've got a toned little figure. If I have some free time I'll paint something for you. I'll even give you the special discount." He loosened his stride to move a little faster. It didn't take too long for him to close the gap between the two once again.

Arashi was positioned at the perfect angle to see her face in her peripheral without having to tilt his head in her direction. Though he stood beside her she was leading the voyage by a number of inches. The only time it would be necessary to move his head is if he wanted to look at her derriere. But he didn't need to look at it anymore... instead he grasped the nearest cheek and gave it a firm squeeze to further analyze her 'figure'.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 02-09-2013 at 12:33 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
Sinnocent

"So you paint?"

She glanced back at him with a curious look, never even acknowledging his previous shrewd comments. It was her mother's art that first caught her father's eye. Not just on canvas, but sculptures as well. It as a hobby that her mother had tried to teach to Kirei when she was younger. It was something that she could enjoy and appreciate for what it was, but her own works never really compared to what she saw in her Mother's, and Kirei was still in the mentality that if she couldn't be the best at something, working on it was a waste of her time. It was something that she enjoyed doing, but she had let herself fall behind on the pursuit.

By this time, Arashi had closed the gap between them. He would have been able to catch the glimpse of a grin before she turned her head back toward the horizon.

"I think I might like th..."

Instincts were a hard thing to overcome. It all seemed to happen over the course of minutes, but in reality it was a split second. Her steps were halted, eyes widened at the offense. It was hard to move in the fitted kimono, but Kirei could manage with some ease. Her right hand reached back to grab his wrist firmly. Kirei's body twisted, keeping him close as she dropped down, her legs circling out in a sweep accompanied by a small gust of wind. She'd hoped to hear him land on his back with a dull, and satisfying thud. If successful, her knee would be on his chest and her left hand, curled in to a fist, just mere millimeters away from his face.

She might have been beautiful, but she could be equally as fierce.

Others had only dared do what he had just done. Then again, most of those who would have attempted had known more about her, knew her quick temper. She had broken a boy's nose before his hand had even come within inches. Haruki had crushed the bones in another boy's hand who tried to grab her breasts in one of those 'accidental' falls, hands going for the first thing that they could reach. Nui had, many times, tried knocking some sense in to Takeshi's head whenever he started to get pervy with the kunoichi.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #19
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

He went from grabbing ass to hitting the floor in a matter of seconds. Before he could see her sweep coming it him and knocked the surprise right out of him along with his breath. Arashi never expected her to be so fast, she was almost as fast as he was, though signs of her power were evident with her toned muscles. When she walked she didn't jiggle. Even when she squatted over him pinning her knee into his chest she didn't jiggle.

As her left hand balled into a fist his reflexes moved into a curled right palm in which he caught her punch mere millimeters away from his face. She had caught him off guard, however, she didn't do enough to deter his concentration. Arashi was familiar with pain, so well, in fact, that he was starting to actually take pain and turn it into pleasure. There was a certain satisfaction he got from having Kirei on top of him that would make any pain worth enduring.

"It didn't take you long to get on top of me. I like that. Come closer Kirei-chan. I don't bite hard."

His free hand grabbed at hers looking for a clear lock on her wrist where he could then control her upper body using her arms against her. Should she be seized by Arashi her arms would have been tugged down near the top of his head forcing her stance to tumble down and her upper body to collapse on top of his. Once in his grip it would take more than her struggling against him in a tug-of-war to regain her limbs. Until she did so, she would be head-to-head with Arashi with their faces pressed against one another as well as their bodies.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 04-20-2013 at 01:28 AM..
Old 04-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #20
Sinnocent

It wasn't far off to say that the kunoichi had been expecting some form of guarding or retaliation. Secretly, she had hoped for it. She wanted a chance to show how strong she was, how she'd progress from the girl that she had been. However, she hadn't been expecting his. As he caught her fist and locked her wrist, her balance was lost and he had gotten just what he had intended. To say she landed on him would be giving the action too much credit. Landing implies the vague hint of intention to do so. Falling might even have been to graceful a word. They were barely a foot or so apart to begin with. This was more fumbling downwards, landing with an oomph.

Arashi would get some minor satisfaction as she struggled against him in a very futile attempt to escape. Ebony tresses, smelling like fresh picked flowers and tea tree, fell over their faces, creating a shield from the sun's rays.

"If it wasn't for this damn dress!"

The threat trailed off. What? Did she really think she could take on someone like him? She had noticed his muscles before, but now that his abs were being pressed against her, she could actually feel how tight they were. The way his bicepts flexed while she tried to pull away? Yeah, he was at least on par with her strength if not slightly beyond. There was only one option.

Her head lifted as far back as she could before smacking it in to his own. Immediately, she let out a very loud but whiny 'Ow!' Followed by a few choice curse words. His shades had smacked in to the bridge of her nose. His forehead was like a damn brick. If it wasn't for the embarrassment, she'd bring up his next time her father said anything about her being hard headed. If she was, it surely wasn't in this instance.

Her next attempt at freedom? However infantile, was biting his cheek. Not hard, since she didn't actually want to hurt him, or have the taste of blood in her mouth. However, the fact that he tasted like dirt and sweat was enough to make her let go fairly quickly. Another whine, more struggling, then finally she stopped.

"Will you just let me go?"

There was anger in her tone, but also one of near defeat.

"You've got my arms but not my legs... and I bet with enough time, I'm sure my knee could find its way to your groin. I just don't feel like making that much of an effort and looking like an ass any longer than I have to. You win."

Last edited by Sinnocent; 04-20-2013 at 02:13 AM..
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote