iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Default Bridled Impasse

The hero of Amegakure wasn't in Kansas anymore...

"Hidden Grass?" even he didn't know how he had made it from the sewers, past the rain militia, to the neighboring village that seemed so far away. He stuck his hands inside the front pockets on his hooded navy blue jacket and shook his head to the side pushing the drooping bangs out of his visage. There you could see his headband which he proudly donned. "YALL NINJAS AINT SHIT!"

The Chuunin's banter seemed second-place to his trusty complement Uni the panda bear with the steel claws. He didn't know why he was there. It were as if he had fallen asleep and regained consciousness inside the village's walls. He and Uni strolled around casually without worry, enjoying the sights as well as announcing to the entire village that it could never match up to the Hidden Rain. The never-ending rivalry between the local countries flourished on a healthy amount of shit-talking and a little spilled blood.

But some of the women he saw were looking very tempting. Coming from a place where the sun wasn't always shining, he wasn't used to seeing so much cleavage everywhere... for a moment he was starting to like the environment.

It was a nice day, not too cool and not too hot, perfect for the pair to see the sights and follow the winds of life wherever it may take them. Then he saw a skirt so short he could taste the woman's panties in his mouth. Not so bad after all.

"DAAAAAAAMN!! THAT ASS IS SO FAT I NEED A LAPDANCE!!!" he screamed aloud ogling the woman's firm thighs and nude model-esque curvature. She paid him no mind but he couldn't even focus on where he was walking after such a sight. He almost broke out in sweats.
OOC: Wess is invited

they lovin' the crew
Let's RP & stuff. But be patient I'm still a n00b.
Swap Thread & Weapon Thread & AP Management

Last edited by Narf; 12-15-2012 at 12:27 AM..
Narf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
Wess
Hardcore Member

Finally done with his shift at the hospital, Junichi decided to take the long way home. He was deep in thought, already planning for tomorrow; deciding which beret he should wear; who he was going to bump into, and trying to figure out which of his cousins had been beaten up this time and refused to go get it checked out by someone on duty. He hoped it wasn't little Megumi again; the poor girl was having as hard of a time in the academy as he was...

His head lifted up all at once, his eyes fixated into a stare, right into the thicket of people so he could weave in and out of them easier. Having managed to adjust his cerulean beret back in place after having been bumped by a rather rude "gentleman" whom he was sure he'd seen more than once around his family's compound, Junichi cast his signature go-to-hell glare over his shoulder before calmly slipping into the flow of people, trying to go back to being as inconspicuous as possible.

Sadly, that just wasn't happening today.

An Amegakure genin or chuunin, judging by his appearance and headband, seemed to be observing and... evaluating the women of Kusa no Kuni loudly and obnoxiously like so many boys in their teenage years did. Junichi hypothesized the reason he wasn't hated as much as the Shinshi in his age group was due to the fact that his lady friends didn't have to put up with oogling.

The Amegakure boy managed to stumble into Junichi due to the stupor brought on by his immature lust, therefore knocking the frail Shinshi to the ground. After some teeth grinding, Junichi did his best to gather himself together and not fire off his mouth. Instead, another signature stare went straight through Akino's skull and out the other side before the ginger realized what he was doing and managed to collect himself into a calm composure, then stand up, smooth his KSHD coat, and brush himself off.

Junichi's voice, with a (hidden) mock compassion laced with icy undertones, asked, "Are you all right?" Not a single phalange was offered to help the other ninja up.
Wess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

Suddenly he had walked head-first into someone forcing him to fall straight on his ass. Having been foreign to the village and its people gave Akino and his asshole of an attitude leeway to do as he pleased. Though usually not the type to start trouble with random strangers he felt obligated to show just how strong ninja from the Hidden Rain were.

Unfortunately for him he hadn't bumped into a hot girl looking to give out free massages. While rubbing his nose and ass simultaneously Akino glared at the red-headed boy before him who was obviously at fault for the mishap at hand. Uni stood beside the heroic douche with relaxed paws looking to avoid confrontation at all costs. It was the humans who sought after relentless bouts, not the furry cuddle-bear. He was more of a lover than a fighter so he chose to stay out of this altercation. Like he always did.

"Don't you watch where you're walking?!" he recovered to his feet slowly still holding onto his face and ass, clutching both in annoyance. "Didn't you see me trying to talk to the girls around here? Jeez, keep it moving gingerbread!"

He began wiping the dirt off his cargo pants after the pain of falling had subsided. He paid the other boy no mind, not bothering to remember his face or tone of voice. Quickly Akino turned to resume his ogling at the woman who he was sure he had seen before in his dreams but no dice, she had vanished.

Before he was just playing around but now he was actually getting irked. Though he knew he had no chance at pulling such an appealing lady with his immature pickups, he still blamed the native for all of his troubles.

And now she's gone... great! Thanks dude," he rolled his eyes in layers of sarcasm. "You just made my fucking day."

He took a step forward as if he were about to walk off.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 12-15-2012 at 12:28 AM..
Old 11-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
Wess
Hardcore Member

Just ignore it. You're smarter than he is; not everyone knows how to conserve brain cells...

Junichi brushed off the ginger insult. Sure, it had talons, but he had begun to develop a thicker hide, because being a Shinshi and all came with it's fair share of insults. And good God, all this ear fuckery over a woman way out of this Ame nin's league? Bitch please. Someone here thought they were the shit. And it wasn't the gingerbread... Unfortunately, when someone who lacks IQ loses track of their target and blames it on Junichi, he gets kind of irked. Especially when they're a fucking dumbass visiting from the bowels of despair.

"Bitch, I can see where I'm walking. Ever consider that there's something wrong with your mother fucking eyes, you blind, little sewer rat?"

Junichi's bright green eyes radiated with annoyance at this point and people were starting to stare. The local ninja had placed a hand on his hip as well, a clear sign to any that knew him that "shade" was about to be thrown. Fast ball style.

"Made your fucking day? Well, I'm glad I could help a little prick out. Maybe next time, the universe will be kind enough to send a bigger one my way. Asswipe..."

Seeing that the other ninja was already on his way, Junichi casually pushed past him, rather hard for such a small teen, and moved at a brisker pace. If the little shit had anything else to say or even do, Junichi's adrenaline was already pumping.

Shit could go down at any second.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

OOC: I fucking hate my father in-law he can eat a cock. "Get off of your computer! Stop wasting my electricity!" I think he hates me because I penetrate his daughter. TMI?

Akino's full steps came to an abrupt halt at the Kusa-nin's taunt about his mother. Usually the boy had a little bit more discipline when it came to maintaining his cool, but not today. He huffed for a second, puffed for another second; the anger inside of the boy burned him hotter than the fiery depths of hell. His hair drooped and his limbs fell dead...

Even the hoody on his head of hair remained stiffer than a necrophiliac. The four foot tall panda stood in awe next to the Ame chuunin in who he had found a lifelong companion in, shocked at how malicious the boy had become in a moment's notice.

"OH! So you want to talk about mothers, huh?...." the growl vibrating from his gut was deep and threatening. It was almost as if he had been possessed by a demon. He even stood in an ominous stance with his back facing he who had now been dubbed the gingerbread man...

Chakra formed a glove around his bare fists and a massive amount of fled to the heels and tips of his feet. The showdown between the two chuunin seemed to be the only thing that mattered despite the massive amounts of people walking around minding their own business.

Quickly he spun on his feet and pointed his index finger out towards the boy --- quickly directing his beastly teammate's attention towards him.

"YOUR MOM IS SO STUPID she told everyone that she was "illegitimate" because she couldn't read!

YOUR MOM IS SO STUPID she puts lipstick on her head just to make-up her mind!!

YOUR MOM IS SO STUPID she bought a solar-powered flashlight!!!"

Each joke's intensity ascended as he spat them out while his face looked as though he were a grizzly bear protecting his cubs.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 12-15-2012 at 12:28 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Wess
Hardcore Member

OOC: I've heard worse. Your father-in-law probably just needs some fried chicken. HURHUR. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Junichi developed an amused look on his face. ...Where had this boy pulled a "mother insult" from? His ass? From his man tit? The ginger honestly didn't know, but still. It made good insult material. I mean, a kid who can't hear? That's sad and all, but... You know what? Fuck it, Junichi was over-thinking this God damn shit.

Junichi just stared at the fourteen year old, who taller than him, though not by much, seemed a rather bit, angry. When Akino finished his string of "insults", the Shinshi simply let out a snicker before staring him down with an equally ominous glare. The frail ginger went from slumping to standing erect with his eyes narrowed and fists clenched.

"Your mother is so stupid that she gave birth to a kid who doesn't know he has a hearing problem. I said 'mother fucker', not 'I'm fucking your mother'. I don't like vagina, you twat. Now go grow a dick and stop trying to dry hump Kusagakure citizens, you filthy mole,"

Noting the blunt, light blue glow coming from the younger, yet taller boy's extremities, the ginger simply scoffed and molded chakra around his hands. They became precision instruments, one used for rupturing chakra flow and cutting ligaments and joints.

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Before you start something you can't finish, I'll let you apologize. It'd be wise to remember what village you're in... All you've got is the panda. I've got a multitude of comrades,"
Old 12-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

OOC: I don't see what you did. Then again I'm color blind.

Akino punched his hands in a daring manner.

"Oh yeah? You talk big shit for a coward!" A smile crept on his face. Uni knew that smile anywhere. Shit was about to go down.

"Scared to fight me on my own, huh? I always thought you ninja weren't as strong as the shinobi from Ame, but I never would have thought you were such pussies that you can't fight your own battles!" Akino was practically screaming at this point. Infuriated. He wanted nothing more than to take the fight to an enclosed area so he could pummel the red out of his hair. He hadn't had such a flare ignite in him for so long that the feeling brought back nostalgic moments of his visit to Konoha.

He jumped up high, propelled by chakra, landing on the top of one of the nearby buildings. There he stood with his back facing the crowd below, checking out the sights. Uni quickly followed.

"If you ever grow some balls and actually want to show me what you're made of then come on up here. There's nothing but roofs and more roofs. Whoever falls into the streets loses. Let's see how you fare against the hero of Amegakure!!!"

He swiped his mouth with his sleeve and removed his hoody from his head--insisting that they prove who was better right then and there. Akino would not take being belittled. Uni just hoped he didn't fall. Albeit the average rooftop only went up to as much as 15 feet from the ground, it wasn't the fall he was worried about. He was worried about the fight itself.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 12-15-2012 at 12:29 AM..
Old 12-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
Wess
Hardcore Member

OOC: Basically, Junichi never said anything about his mother. He said "mother fucking".

"And you talk big shit for a tourist."

Junichi just stared at Akino bluntly, as if this was a common occurrence. He was often heckled by his patients at the hospital just for being a Shinshi and it was protocol to not shoot back at them. But the poor ginger boy had had enough. This bitch thought he could waltz in, bitch at Junichi for his own terribleness, and then act like he was the shit? Oh hell no.

"Not strong? Mmm. You're a dumb ass. Do you fucking see this coat? I'm a doctor. I know where to hit and how to hit. I don't need any back up. Sadly, you carry around this poor panda with you,"

His gaze turned to the airborne ninja. Mmm. Tourists. Not only was the Ame nin dumb, but he was wanting to fight a Shinshi of all people on a rooftop. Stifling his laughter, Junichi released his chakra, causing the blue blades surrounding his hands to, well, disappear. And then, with a rather agile, chakra-powered leap, the ginger made it onto the top of the building about six meters away from the blonde.

With a clap of his hands, Junichi felt the Hen'iki lock in place inside his mind. He knew his allowance of movement, should he want to keep the technique up...

Junichi took the remainder of the time to remove his doctor's coat, fold it, and place it at the side. He followed up with a loud sigh, as if this was a complete waste of time. With a pop of his knuckles, Junichi slipped into a generic, agile stance: knees bent slightly, arms loose and by the sides. Time to throw shit down.

"You can go first. It wouldn't be appreciated by the Kusakage if I wasn't a good host,"
Old 12-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
Narf
Kamikaze Kami

OOC: Yes, I understood that from your second post. But IC and OOC are two different realms. See what I did there?

The loose strands of Akino's headband blew silently in the breeze... it was the calm before the storm.

"Me first, huh?" his hands slightly blurred as he began cycling through a specific series of handseals, relatively long compared to the other techniques he knew. He ended the sequence in the water seal. Sternly thrusting his hands towards his opponent with a big grin plastered on his face. "When they ask you who beat you, tell them it was Satoshi Akino!!!"

Kokuu no Jutsu (Black Rain Technique)

The oil fell from the sky even though it was clear. And while at first look it may have seemed to be a sprinkle of water, it was obvious that a downpour was approaching. Akino rose the hood over his head once again as the black water dominated the area. Though not large enough to cover the whole village, it was just large enough to coat a large portion of the surrounding areas with puddles and more puddles of oil. One little spark and the place would light up like street lights at night.

But that wasn't his intention. Surely, he had better ideas than that.

"I got this, Uni." he sped off leaving the sharper than razor claw-toting panda behind.

His knowledge of the Abura Aruki (Oil Walking) technique made it easy to quickly sprint across the puddles of oil while the hoody kept it out of his hair and eyes. As he neared closer he pulled out a kunai ready for any necessary counterattacks.

they lovin' the crew

Last edited by Narf; 12-15-2012 at 12:30 AM..
Old 12-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
Wess
Hardcore Member

OOC: OHHH. You were responding to OOC. ...Took me a minute. Or few days. ._.

"Don't get too cocky. I'd hate to see you beaten so fast," Junichi had an amused look on his face. The ginger didn't seem at all too worried, even though he got a little bit grumpy at the sight of oily rain. I mean, uhm, hello. Some of us are trying to be fashionistas here. And this beret was dry clean only... That bitch.

"Mmm. You could of at least told me to get a raincoat. This shit's nasty," the older Chuunin stated, waiting just a moment for Akino to begin his "onslaught". The rain puddles didn't seem to be damaging (physically), with their main purpose to enhance this kid's speed by the looks of it. Even so, the kunai held in Akino's hand wasn't exactly inconspicuous... Ah well. Looks like it was Junichi's turn.

Moving to the left slightly in what appeared to be a swift counterattack, Junichi planned on faking out the blondie. As he moved to the left, he curled around, his real attack hidden. His Hen'iki had begun to shift weight; the panda nearby had his weight relinquished as well as about a fourth of the weight of the building which the two Chuunin stood upon. Then, about two feet before Akino made it into the inner circle, Junichi made the combined weight attempt to slam into Akino. It was shot out in the opposite direction the Rain chuunin was running, therefore, should it hit, it would cause a collision of force versus, well, flesh.

With that, Junichi set to moving further away, backing to the edge of the Hen'iki's inner circle.

Jutsu Used: Stage Three Hen'iki.