iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

> Engi no Jutsu - The Best Naruto RP on the Net! > Announcements > News and Updates > Engi no Jutsu: Five Years in the Making

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #21
Son Hijikata
Hardcore Member

One year behind from when it all started, and still, after four years, I have learned my lesson. xD

I remember when I was thought of as some old hermit, always typing in full sentences in chat while everyone hated it. Now, it's nearly vice-versa. Dislexia slaps me in the face every so often, and for a while now *cough*foroverthreeyears*cough* I have been bugging the registeries for the love of it.

It's about time I put my foot down off the Lazy Boy, and start jogging in the gym; start role playing, and becoming active and fix this dilemma. People have been asking me for the longest when am I going to start living it up here, since someone told me that it's like making cake, but not eating it; why register them if you aren't going to use them at all.

So, in honor of Engi, even though my interest for writing has been scathed a little bit seeing your funny faces everyday, from here on out I will be an active role player. No excuses this time. >>

P.S.: Why do we need seven characters anyways? You newbies are spoiled. :P
Old 03-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
Woodstock
Rating: Awesome

Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #23
Ozark
Banned

Man, curse a Literature Essay on The Odyssey needing to be typed the night of Engi no Jutsu's birthday! Despite the fact that my fingers are still sore from all of the typing and my eyes are so bad I found out that I needed contacts yesterday, I am going to stare at this screen (with my face only inches away) and type my little spiel about engi's 5th Anniversity.

It was almost two years ago, practically right after my eighth grade year, and right before my freshman year in high school. Because I love writing and always needed something to do between school, sports, and all that other useless crap, I liked to roleplay online. I went through many sites: a final fantasy one (I do love that game series), gaiaonline (dreaded site, never go there), and this one naruto one. I loved Naruto at the time (I don't really enjoy it anymore because of the downhill plot and all of the annoying and stereotypical american fans), so I thought that I would look for another site since the previous one sucked. And thus, I came upon the "Best Naruto RP on the Net".

I posted my introduction, and it seemed like I would hit it off real good and what not. And though I can't say that I've been a part of the... what would be a good word... "elite" on this forum (when it comes to writing or anything), I enjoyed myself a lot. So much in fact, that I find it impossible to leave. I will be here on engi until its final days, which I don't see coming unless the entire internet somehow failed and crashed. This site brought me to a higher level in roleplaying, a better quality. Ever since I typed my name on the registry form, no other site has been good enough in my eyes (well, at least when it comes to RPs).

So now here I am, almost two years later. All I could say is that I wished I had done more during my time here and that I plan on doing much more and being more active than I already am (well more in the chat, I'm practically never in that thing for some reason). Without further ado, or my mindless ranting and babbling, HAPPY FRIKIN' BIRTHDAY ENGI!

Old 03-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #24
Jami
Pretentious Douche

Look at me, I am also fishing for attention in an anniversary thread!

Your dad had a happy anniversary with my Engi.

True story.

Happy Anniversary everyone. Except some of you. Those people should only have a Tepid Anniversary.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #25
Mizu
Snow GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami View Post
Look at me, I am also fishing for attention in an anniversary thread!

Your dad had a happy anniversary with my Engi.

True story.

Happy Anniversary everyone. Except some of you. Those people should only have a Tepid Anniversary.
Colored so people could see that you DO care, Jami.

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #26
Perfect Insanity
The New King of Random

I'm such an asshole, I didn't even take the time to post on the correct day my happy birthday song for Engi. Darn.

Look At All Mah Projects!
1. Kick ass in the Genin Exams!
3. Seidou Kimi is waiting patiently!
4. Nagano Mugen wants to be a teacher!

Fragments of Perfect Insanity.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:49 AM   #27
Midnight-Nin
o_o

Five years all ready?! O_O;;

How time flies by! Many things have bloomed here and there, on Engi and its chatroom... almost the usual thing since last year. Almost. I think there's a lot of awesome things that happened n.n; though it is simple to say that I'm just happy to be here to experience it all :3 So here's to many years to come... (if Engi lasts that long <x<;)

If Engi were a person and had a chance to blow out a candle, I'm sure its wish would be... TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF THEM ANNOYING BOTS.

Because there can only be one n_n (Midbot, get it? D:)

Go Engi go! <3
Old 03-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #28
JauntyHat
What am I reading?

*waves little flag in one hand as I sip from a glass of the finest red wine with the other. My monocle shimmering in the light as my top hat dips to the side of my head.*

Mmmm? Oh yes...yes...Happy Birthday one and all...
Old 03-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #29
The Lazy Shadow
Kami no jutsu

5 years... I was in college when Panda was talking to me about making engi after Naruto Forums went to hell...

I have spent way to much time here o-o

Happy 5th also a bit late
Old 03-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #30
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Lulz, yeah, I'm late to this little party. Well, it's really more of a jumping on a bandwagon kind of deal, isn't it?

First off, I want to say that the bunch of us are awesome and we will continue to be awesome. Five more years!

Second, I want to say that we are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Ok, never mind. Trying not to curse anymore. But you guys make it so hard for me. In any case, Happy Five Engi-ites.