iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:22 PM   #21
jazzworth
Little Monster

I'd also like to remind everyone that unless you're part of the Donator group, you are only permitted ONE article in a given registry. IE, you can have one in character registration and one in items, but you are not allowed to have two in a given registry.

Told you she didn't have a dick.
The Fame
R.T. - K.H. - G.G. - D.K.
Boys, Boys, Boys
Old 05-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
Hyuuga Kaito
Ancient Member

Leaf is currently closed to all applicants until further notice. If your character is in the registry, it is exempt from this. If it is Unfinished, you are not.

Any other registrants will be accepted only with GM approval.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #23
Hyuuga Kaito
Ancient Member

Leaf is open to character applications once more. Christmas came early
Old 06-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #24
Res
Ancient Member

Probably should make this slightly overdue announcement public: registry items only require one moderator approval once again.

Also, in regards to timeline questions and concerns when it comes to character creation, check out THIS THREAD to see the overall timeline on Engi, and the specific timelines for each village. This should help you narrow things down in biographies.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #25
merdle
Robot Admin

Two Important Announcements!

Important Announcement!

After experimentation, trial periods, and careful deliberation, the staff has come to a very important decision.

Two villages, Hidden Sound and Hidden Cloud, are as of this moment going to be considered NPC villages. What this means is that the villages will have no GMs, and will not be home to RPC stories and arcs. These villages will instead be used to enhance the story of Engi as a whole, allowing their forces and ideas to influence the other villages that currently have more support.

We do not consider this permanent, as we may one day have the staff to properly support these villages, and allow our membership access to them again.

If you have a Cloud character:
Speak to a member of staff, either through PMs or chat, to figure out what you wish to do with this character. Keep in mind that if you junk it, all AP (not counting GMAP) will be refunded to you.

If you have a Sound character:
You have a unique opportunity. You may junk your character, gaining an AP refund. You may NPC your character to use, noting that it will no longer progress in threads and may be used by others. You may go missing, becoming a Missing-nin of Sound. Or you may have them changed to a 'field agent' of Sound. This addition to your characters job title keeps them as an RPC, but they work similar to a Missing-nin for the RPC villages. The difference between an M-nin and a Field Agent is that a Field Agent is not being chased by his home village of Sound, and instead need only fear persecution from the other RPC villages.

Those of you who currently have a Sound or Cloud character in registry, we apologize for this inconvenience.

If you have any other questions, make sure to ask a member of Staff.

Also Important Announcement!

As of right now, An exec mod approval (that's the guys with the Green names like mine) can work as Admin approvals in the registry.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:10 AM   #26
merdle
Robot Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you have something in unfinished, and want it, bump it.

In a week's time, we're going to nuke everything in there that isn't recent.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #27
merdle
Robot Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Clan/Org Payment for April!

The following clans are owned by village GMs because they have no current GM:
Sanada, Inuzuka, Jukoto, Ingakankei, Enari, Gun, Seijuu, Rosutai, Shyoujo

Now for Clan payment:

Aburame of Leaf - Oak - 2AP
The Aburame have several active members who are in threads.

Shunmin of Stone - Sinnocent - 0AP
No one was even sure this clan was still available. Not active, not attempting to be active.

Hyousetsu of Mist - Riz - 0AP
Attempting to get off the ground. No current activity or recruitment drive.

Shichou of Rain - Sinnocent - 0AP
No current activity, no activity drive.

Akagawa of Grass - Cnagy - 0AP
Only 1 active member. Spread that recruitment drive wider, have a thread.

Ninsen of Sound - Jake - 0AP
You just grabbed this. Still, needs more activity.

If you wish to dispute this payment, PM me and let me know. I'll talk to the local GM, or discuss it with you.

Another note. Each member can only personally GM two clans. One Bloodline clan and one non-bloodline clan. Riz and Sinn, I'm looking at you two.

Last edited by Kaen; 04-02-2014 at 05:07 PM..
Old 04-03-2014, 01:14 AM   #28
Kaen
Editor Doomsayer

Announcement:

EoE Ratings now no longer require approval by a moderator for points to be considered valid. For most roleplayers, this means that while a moderator must still make the edits to a characters a player can still claim points in a rated thread immediately after rating. So if you have an EoE rating waiting on an approval, you can run in there and claim your points right now!

Please Use [They/Them] Pronouns For Me.
Kurayami ~ Real Monster | Y—i ~ Unfurling Fire | Ayaka ~ Silent Dissident
Kyou ~ Collared Cat| Masuyo ~ Lurking Liar | Rina ~ Serial Adventuress
Shiori ~ Cynical Seer | Kinsha ~ Pure Poison | Miyu ~ Amoral Mage

Last edited by Kaen; 04-03-2014 at 01:20 AM..
Old 04-07-2014, 01:19 AM   #29
Jami
Pretentious Douche

Rules Change

A small edit has been made in regards to Swap Jutsu. Players may now register swaps with stage scaling - techniques which become stronger based on the jutsu stage being used. Keep in mind that this does make the individual tech somewhat more complicated, but it should also free up characters from registering the same ability multiple times at different levels of power. Swaps can be scaled up to Stage Five in effect - Stage Six and Seven swaps are still static.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:14 AM   #30
Kaen
Editor Doomsayer

Rules Change

The Puppeteer archetype has received a small edit. In addition to access to the puppeteer list, those with the vanilla puppeteer archetype (AKA not used as part of a combo) the puppeteer archetype receives the first stage in Kugutsu no Jutsu for free. If you have a registered character with the vanilla puppeteer archetype that means you have one extra jutsu to spend. Please post here with the extra jutsu you want for your character. (Because I assume if you're a puppeteer you already have stage one Kugutsu anyway)

Please Use [They/Them] Pronouns For Me.
Kurayami ~ Real Monster | Y—i ~ Unfurling Fire | Ayaka ~ Silent Dissident
Kyou ~ Collared Cat| Masuyo ~ Lurking Liar | Rina ~ Serial Adventuress
Shiori ~ Cynical Seer | Kinsha ~ Pure Poison | Miyu ~ Amoral Mage
Closed Thread