iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:54 AM   #11
Cayuga
Elder Member

Seeing his charge in sight right when the rain was really starting to pick up gave relief to Nen because in a few more moments it would be impossible for anyone other then Nen to see. Hopefully, no one in the compound was a shinobi as well or had some type of skill to see through their disguise. As a matter of fact they really didn’t have much time at all and there was a lot that had to happen at once for this to be successful. The first thing would be to infiltrate the compound and Nen would leave it to himself to get both Hayate and him into the facility.

”Alright, so this rain was made by me. In a few minutes only I will be able to see but don’t worry, once we are inside safe and sound I will cut it short. I want you to be able to see within the compound as well. Now, next those two guards got to go first. I just saw the guards switch duty so there wont be anyone to relieve them for quite sometime. So we are going to kill them and replace them with some clones. It is high enough up that no one will recognize the faces as long as they are wearing the gear. So now that it is really about to rain I need you to climb on top of me. Don’t worry, as long as you stay on we should be good.” Nen stated as a sudden rush of chakra filled his eyes and he began to see clear within the rain.

It still looked like rain was falling but everything else was brightened, almost like sonar of sorts.

”Do you have any questions before we get on with this mission?” Nen stated eagerly waiting to get to killing.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:02 PM   #12
vulpix13

As the origins of the sudden rainfall was revealed to Hayate, its full effect came into fruition. Around him all sight and sound were removed, no longer could he see the metal fortress ahead, nor the moon above. It was very puzzling to Hayate and awe inspiring to every degree. There was nothing more the boy could add to the technique, it was beyond him and his abilities. He looked to the shadowy silhouette beside him, he knew to be his ally holding his hand out as he tried to make physical contact.

Trust was the only option left to the chuunin, and he opened himself entirely to it. As he grew closer he noticed a slight glow where his ally’s eyes would have been, and realized that everything was ready. Now in contact he could feel Nen’s breathing, a heightened feeling due to the loss of two of his others senses. He felt his own heartbeat for a moment, rapid then calm, rapid then calm, everything felt so real. It was the anticipation before a battle, the calm before the storm.

Steadying his nerves, he reached his arms around Nen’s chest, one over and one under the shoulder. Hayate’s grip tightened, and with breathing and heartbeats in sync, he whispered.

“I’m ready.”

Old 05-14-2017, 08:53 PM   #13
Cayuga
Elder Member

As quickly as the rain hampered and distorted everything around them the two were off. Taking the young chuunin by the hand Nen flung him around his shoulder and positioned him on his back as a small child. There was only one way to do this and Nen would get them into the fortress one way or the other. Quickly Nen arrived at the gate and luckily for them the tower was warped and created by metal bars. Because of this Nen was able to climb. His attempt to climb the tall outpost would be hidden in plain sight thanks to the rainfall and within a few minutes the two of them were above the fortress. Although he would be no more then a few feet from his target, the military man had no idea.

Slowly Nen took out his sword and with a quick jab stabbed the military man in the front. His body fell quite quickly to the floor of the tower guard stand and then with a quick eruption of hand signs two clones of Nen emerged from the rain. One stayed and began to strip the dead man of his clothes to put them on while Nen and the other clone followed suit and found that the other man met the same fate. With a smile on his face Nen jumped from the guard tower.

”Hang on Hayate, its going to be quite a jump.” Nen stated as their bodies began to rush towards the roof of one of the smaller buildings. The landing wasn’t the best but the two of them would survive.

Now that the two of them were in the facility Nen began to release the storms fury and the clouds began to give way to the shining moon. It was now dark and the next part of the plan was a go.

”Good work, so I think we should take a look and find a couple of people and steal there clothing. We are going in deep.” Nen stated as he jumped behind the building they had landed on.

Within the small barracks was two men who Nen would call their victim.

”Hayate, your mission is to take out these two men. We need their clothes” Nen stated hopeful of his new charge.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:40 AM   #14
vulpix13

Hayate held on tight as they climbed the lattices of the guard tower, all he could see was the ground beneath them as their bodies blocked the rain that fell below. Another may have experienced vertigo in that situation, but the chuunin was at ease no matter how high they ascended. Soon they reached the apex, and with little time to spare his sensei took action. Hayate felt the twisting of the abdomen, shoulders and hips as a blade was drawn and a killing blow initiated. Kill confirmation would arrive when a sliver of blood splashed on the boy’s face, and within moments they would leap onward to the next tower to take another to the gates of death.

Finally with the sentry positions secured they leaped down to the roofs below. The landing was rough, but Hayate would finally have some control returned to him. As the rain technique was lifted, his senses re-adjusted to the surroundings. Moonlight illuminated the area, and the two shinobi were forced to duck behind a nearby building before getting spotted out.

Their next objective was to procure some disguises of their own, and Hayate would be responsible for eliminating the next targets. He realized the two men were the initial sentries that had been relieved of duty, and had retired to the barracks for the evening to rest. It hardly seemed fair to him, but he would deal with them quickly. The soldier getting dressed would be the first victim, as the other had already climbed into bed and switched off his bedside lamp.

"Anrokku no Justu," he whispered completing a few hand seals, and the building’s door opened slightly. He sneaked in below the lights and windows, careful to avoid casting any shadows while remaining quiet the entire time. Once he had reached the cubicle of the two guards he took aim, on his knees he had the angle to strike the base of the skull cleanly. Without hesitation he let loose and his target fell to the ground, Hayate dashed quickly to catch him and soften the landing; but it made enough sound to cause the other guard to roll over in bed towards him. It was however too late and before the guard could realize what was happening in the darkness of the room, his throat was slashed and mouth held firmly closed. Once all was still, the boy moved back to the door and signaled Nen to join him in changing into their newly acquired attire.

Old 05-16-2017, 10:19 AM   #15
Cayuga
Elder Member

Nen had been watching through the window the whole time and he could not be nothing more then pleased. The way that his new charge move was spectacular and it made Nen very happy. He knew at that point the ruthlessness of the boy would come in handy. The simple idea that the boy could kill a man while he slept was great and as Nen looked at the boys signal he entered the building.

”I am impressed, I am glad you have no discretion on whether or not a person is awake to kill them. That is some ruthlessness I haven’t seen from someone your age. It makes me a little more confident in our success.” Nen stated as he began to undress and redress into the military uniform.

Hiding the bodies back into bed to make it seem like they were sleeping would be ideal and although it was still very dark it was better to be safe then sorry. Nen then motioned Hayate to follow him as they made their next advance into the building that was now in front of them.

Nen was surprised by the simple fact that there were no guards in the front but that would be to expected if they are already surrounded by a huge wall in the first place. However, Nen didn’t like the idea of going in the front and he was not ready to do an all out attack on the base. Searching his surroundings he had spotted an air duct.

Pointing to the duct Nen spoke no words and instead jumped up numerous exhaust pipes to reach their new entrance. Wasting no time to wait for his charge he began to open up the vent and soon enough he would hope that Hayate was close behind him as he began to enter into the unknown.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:25 AM   #16
vulpix13

As his superior joined him in the blood drenched bedroom, Hayate analyzed the comments that were made relating to him slaughtering his enemies as they rest. He wondered if he had done anything wrong or if he should have felt something different in the situation. ‘Maybe bedrooms are no killing zones? I need to ask Ayumu when we get back to the village,’ he thought as he striped down to his underwear. Nen had already changed and began covering up the evidence of their presence there, while Hayate on the other side was still searching the rooms for a uniform that had not been exposed to the bloodshed.

After finding something in one of the locked cupboards, he changed and followed Nen out of the bedroom. As they moved about Hayate fidgeted often, pulling at his sleeves and top. The new attire was not the best fit for him, it clung to his skin firmly revealing the definition of his muscles beneath. Hayate hated covering up his arms, all his shinobi uniforms were void of sleeves for that very reason, he did not enjoy being restricted and had nothing to hide from anyone.

With the uncomfortable distractions of the fitted attire on his mind the whole way, Hayate nearly missed the ascend to the air ducts. For a moment he was left below standing at the entrance to the building has his partner dismantled the vent opening above. Luckily there were no guards patrolling the area within the wall, which had given Hayate enough time to figure out where Nen had gone and to follow suit. In no time he would leap the between overhanging pipes and join in infiltrating the facilities air system.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:00 AM   #17
Cayuga
Elder Member

The air duct was tight and it made Nen really uncomfortable. Considering they were used to the open and large pipes of Amegakure, these ducts did not bode well with Nen. Either way, it would not be long before they had reached their destination. Within the confines of the building were many offices, more so then he would have thought. Other then that there were a few security rooms, a barracks, a lunchroom, and the interrogation room. Peering through the slits of the air vent Nen could recognize two figures. One was chained to the table nearly hanging off of it because of their height and the other was a taller man looming over the beat up figure. It was obvious that this was their destination and Nen readied himself.

”Alright Hayate, this is it. I think that man is the one dealing with the torture of our target. I am going to jump in, kick ass, and while I am doing that you will take the girl and we can get out of here.” Nen stated as he put up three fingers.

Slowly the fingers began to diminish as he counted down to their entrance. Finally, as his pointer finger coiled up into his palm he jumped through the vent feet first. Without any warning drawing his sword he appeared behind the guard.

”Nothing Personal Man” Nen stated with a snicker.

Looking at Hayate he had hoped that he got the kid loose. Nen was fast thanks to his training and it would not surprise him if Hayate was still working to get the kid loose.

”Alright, we cant go out that door so, we need to bring her through the vents. There is no a lot of time and hopefully, we are able to get out of here alive.” Nen stated as he rushed to help the young chuunin.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:40 AM   #18
vulpix13

As they crawled through the narrow ducts, which seemed to dissect the entire facility, they passed over a multitude of rooms. Each revealed to Hayate the power and resources held by the Rain Military. He had never been to an enemy stronghold before as his prior encounters with the military were limited to supply and patrol skirmishes. However it became clear to him why there was a need for stealth work on their mission, and he took special care to remain quiet whenever soldiers would pass beneath the ducts the rest of the way.

The last room they reached, the interrogation room, made Hayate’s blood boil. The young girl they were sent to rescue had been severely beaten up by what was supposed to be a military interrogator. Hayate clenched his fists tight as Nen explained the plan and wanted to take down the filthy swine himself, but he knew it was not a time to be reckless and the girl needed him to get her out of there.

When the countdown ended and Nen burst into the room. Hayate followed immediately after, he flooded chakra into his arms and pulled the lock and chains from the subdued captive. Usually he would not be able to channel chakra easily down his arms, but his anger gave him reason to focus and simple locks could be brute forced with the Anrokku no Jutsu. The girl could barely stand, "it’s okay, we’re here to help," he reassured her as helped her up and guided her towards the exit.

"Alright, we can't go out that door...," were the words from his sensei that stopped them, their only remaining option was to go out the way they came in and hope not to be spotted. Hayate jumped into the duct first and reached down to pull the young girl up. He would keep her close behind him as they crossed the distance to the exhaust vent incase any unwanted surprises awaited them as they exited, all the while Nen would hopefully bring up the rear.

They made it out of the vents without any incident and at the end Hayate would again have to help the damsel out. He lifted her from the ducts and onto the piping, keeping her close to prevent her falling as they waited for Nen to arrive.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:26 AM   #19
Cayuga
Elder Member

Nen was pleasantly surprised with the skills that Hayate took and even though there was no better feeling then killing a person for Nen it was an even better feeling knowing they were about to escape the military compound without alerting the men that occupied the space. To Nen this was a well done mission success and although he killed more people then he thought he would had to it was still a good feeling knowing that he didn’t blow up a whole village which he had been doing as of late.

Following his new partners foot steps Nen found himself outside. However, he had made one simple observation that might have been looked over by his less experience counterpart. The building seemed empty and lifeless, there didn’t seem to be anyone with the confines of those walls and when Nen emerged from the vent he grabbed the girl and jumped down to the ground.

”So girl, are you alright?”Nen stated as he waited for his partner to catch up to them. There was no doubt Nen was rude in some manner but he was used to doing everything since his previous partner lacked nearly no skill.

I am fine, thank you so much fo…..” The girl began to speak but something seemed to confuse and distract her.

Suddenly, without notice a blade came rushing through the girls abdomen. Nen didn’t know when the military man ran up behind them or where he came from but now in front of him were about ten other military men. It looked like an ambush and with great anger in his eyes Nen swiftly decapitated the one that had harmed the girl.

”I didn’t say anything.” The girl stated as blood started to rush from her nose and mouth. Nen had been around long enough to know it was fatal and there was no saving her.

Suddenly a plethora of hand signs came into fruition as Nen prepared for an attack. Anger had taken over him and when the preparation was done a large tidal wave of rain emerged out of nowhere. Within the confined space the military men had nowhere to run and as the blast rushed towards them it swept them up and banged the men against the wall. The force and strength of the blast had not only killed everyone in a moments notice but it took away the previous tent they had killed the two men in and the gate had crashed open.

”I guess I am never going to be sneaky.”Nen stated with what seemed like a tear in his eye.

Looking at his charge he screamed. ”Lets get out of here”

Old 05-19-2017, 08:34 AM   #20
vulpix13

Everything happened really fast, Hayate had been so fixated on leading the girl to freedom beyond the air ducts he never once looked down at the empty rooms below them. The two had escaped the facility without a hitch and as Nen joined them outside there was a minute of relief. In this moment with simple pleasantries they dropped their guard, a mistake Hayate would swear to never repeat again.

The blade seemingly came from thin air, but struck with a force that pierced clean through the young maiden. “NOOOOO!” Hayate screamed as he softened her fall to the ground. With blood gushing from her mouth she proclaimed her loyalty to Rain and that she had not uttered a word of the village to her captors. Emotions and blood kept flowing, trying to stop it was futile, but the stunned chuunin had no option but to attempt. ‘Useless,’ was how he felt. All he could do was to be with her in those last moments and he held her hands till the very end.

While Nen had dealt with the threat that surrounded them, the rain had washed away the blood and tears from the scene. Hiding his own sorrow Hayate removed the blade from the girl’s corpse and lifted her into this arms. “Let’s get out of here,” Nen screamed, and Hayate followed with all his might and speed, rushing back to the village as if it would have made a difference.