iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
coolmanofall

Default The Winds Of Change

Meloshida Aburame

Anura Redempshe

Tracker Ninja Two

Tracker Ninja Two

Narrator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are we going said Anura in a Whispering Voice to Meloshida. No where important just to the hidden leaf. Why are we going there Meloshida?Meloshida did not reponse they just moved quietly threw the forrest towards to hidden leaf. Meloshida why wont you awnser me? you been acted strange lately after you mastered Purple Scorpion Mode. Meloshida Refused to talk he just kept moving threw the forrest as it were nothing Anura was starting to get impatient. you should be more grateful to me i am the one who taught you Swift Release. : And I taught you Wood Release and took you with me as my partner you should be grateful enough to be quiet. Your not such a big shot you know. Meloshida Remained quiet for the rest of the trip finally Meloshida and Anura Arrived at the Hidden Leaf Village. Here we are Anura. Finally my legs were started to get tired. and Finally we caught up to you.a loud Voice came from behide them. Yes now you will die.Meloshida and Anura Turn around to stare at two tracker ninja 1 in a tree and another on the ground almost looking as if there twins.
coolmanofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #2
coolmanofall

Meloshida Aburame

Anura Redempshe

Tracker Ninja Two

Tracker Ninja Two

Narrator
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ugh These Tracker Ninja are Really Starting to piss me off! Calm Down Anura it wont do us anygood to get fustrated. Yeah listen to your little boyfriend over there little girl. Wha-What Pfff No. Meloshida became Fustrated with the loud mother tracker ninja. brother we should not try to make them angry he does have the rinnegan you know. Hmph so you guys know eh? yeah and were going to take it off ya. Is that so? YEAH! Brother Calm down we really dont need the trouble. I Know i Know lets just Kill em and Take those eyes Already. Ughhhh Meloshida im sick of these guys Almighty Push these guys into next week.
I cant not this close to the village they might think its another attack. ughhh. To Be Finished
coolmanofall is offline   Reply With Quote