iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Jami
Pretentious Douche

Default Handbook Changes: Clans, Seals, and Stat Caps

After some discussion, staff has decided to relax restrictions on a few character-related rules.

Clans: Members are no longer limited to one bloodline and two normal clan characters; you are free to have as many clan characters as you can convince GMs to approve. Please do not go too overboard with this and be aware that a clan GM can always say no!

Clans are also no longer bound to 3 or 4 characters depending on clan type. Clan numbers are limited primarily by clan GM, who may set a hard limit if he likes, and may be limited by village GM discretion.

Seals: Members are no longer limited to one registered, unique seal. Those of you with multiple seal concepts, cry no more!

Stat Caps: Genin and chuunin character stats are no longer limited after creation by rank. This means that you can play that genin or chuunin forever and not worry about hitting a stat ceiling if you aren't promoted. Though this currently affects very few and very old characters, we've decided that the old rule simply didn't serve any real use.

I've gone through Handbook and removed the old rules. If you find any Handbook posts which contradict the above changes, please let me know via PM or IRC and I will take care of them.

Last edited by Jami; 06-22-2012 at 08:45 PM..
Jami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
Jami
Pretentious Douche

Additional Stat Cap update:

The rule prohibiting secondary stat blocks from exceeding primary stat blocks (and tertiary exceeding secondary and so on) has been removed.

I've also reshuffled the stat/rank post to make it clear that the old jounin stat caps apply to all characters of any rank jounin and below. There is now a single standard cap for all characters rather than divided by rank, as per the original intention of the previous update. Sennin keep their raised stat cap.
Jami is offline   Reply With Quote