iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:43 AM   #1
Tabaxe

Default Howdy all!

Saying hi to the forums! I'm new to not only this site but to RP'ing in general, but naruto is a great franchise and this system for it seems wonderful Can't wait to get started!
Tabaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:26 AM   #2
chiaki
Druid with the Based Kibe Summon

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

I hope you have a fun time here with us rping! If you ever need help either navigating the info on the site or anything else, feel free to send me a PM!

Glad to have you here with us!
chiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:03 AM   #3
Wess
Alpha Twink

Welcome to the club! Most of us have been here for years. I grew up here. Who knew I'd be 13 and wanting to write Naruto-inspired stories and staying here almost a decade later? At least the older kids taught me how to write!

If you haven't yet, this is a great place to check out. It tells you a lot of what you need to know about Engi. Most of what you're going to need to know is going to be in the RPG Handbook!

Your best friend when you get to the biography portion of your character sheet is going to be the Roleplay Setting and Guide. Engi has its own history and branches off from Naruto during the Chuunin Exam arc (because this site is OLDDDD), meaning that most of the villages that hadn't been introduced or fleshed out at that point are vastly different. I recommend picking which village you want to create a character in and then clicking the link at the top of their post. That will take you to their main information page. The timeline on each one is handy for making sure that you have every event for your village in your biography; it serves as a kind of checklist.

So yeah! Welcome to Engi. I recommend taking a look at Sand and Leaf (and I'm not just saying that because I help GM them. Well maybe I am) if you're interested in some more active villages. That said, I'm also personally a big fan of Rain, but that also might be because I GM a clan there.

Ratings Moderator / Ame no Kuni Primary / Kaze no Kuni & Hi no Kuni Secondary / Maeda Clan GM
Itsuki Hana ~ Shinshi Junichi ~ Renchishin Ume ~ Maeda Kazuhiko ~ Aoyama Sudao ~ Honekaigi Kasumi ~ Shichou Amane ~ Kawaguchi Takumi

AP / Swaps
Wess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 04:37 PM   #4
marquis

Welcome & happy to see you choose the right place for the first time experience.

Hope to see you around!
marquis is offline   Reply With Quote