iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:58 PM   #1
Kurobae
Skullgirl

Default Kuros Swaps

Nekomata Ninjutsu

Jutsu Name: Neko No Jutsu (Ninjutsu)
Stage four

Description: An altered version of Henge No Jutsu. By performing the required seals, the caster is able to transform only one part of their body. Giving them partial cat like features. Early stages of this jutsu gives them little modifications, such as gaining cat ears or tail. In this case, the caster is given ears. Once they have gained these cat like features, their canine teeth suddenly increases, enhancing their biting, as they can chew through things such as ropes, and chains, or any form of restraints of lower stage.

Neko Soga No Jutsu - Cat Claws Technique (Ninjutsu)
Stage Three

The caster grows his/her/their nails, as if they have a pair of claws. Enabling their claws to cleave through their way, and attack their target. The caster assumes a cat stance, once it's activated.

Gaiso Kami-Dama No Jutsu Coughing Hairball Technique (Ninjutsu)
Stage Four

The caster shoots out a hairball imbued with heated chakra from their body. The hairball is the size of a basketball. After doing the necessary seals. It does require the user to act like they're coughing, and hacking something out of their throat. The hairball would explode on impact.

Neko Soga Jinsoku-Hi No Jutsu - Cat Claw
Exploding Fury Technique (Ninjutsu)
Stage Five

Once the caster has activated their cat claws, the caster takes on a cat like stance. Lowering themselves on all fours, as if they were ready to pounce on their foes. The user would then leap up in the air, and perform a slash attack that forms an X like symbol. Once done, the chakra emitting from the claws would be sent to the opponent, as they would perform the slash attack.
The claw like wave explodes like a grenade on impact

Flower Jutsu List

Flower explosion

Stage four

The user throws several flower petals in the air, as each petals surrounding the target. The user does a single seal, which triggers the explosion. The range of the explosion scales to 30 meters wide.

Flower Petal Shuriken

Stage Two

The user manipulates a pair of petals with the use of their chakra, in order to transform them into Shurikens. The Shuriken still takes on the appearance of a flower petal, but the sharpness of the petals comes into effect. Upon impact.

Flower Demon Fragrance

Stage Three

Description - By slapping both of their hands together, the user begins to emit pink smoke in the air from their mouth. Afterwards the pink smoke takes a demon like form, and springs forth at its target. Attempting to bite them with its sharp teeth. Upon contact, the target would be dizzy, while causing damage as well.

Fragrance Torrent

Stage Three

Description - The user stretches an arm forward, the palm of their hand would begin to emit a strong torrent of ping smoke. Upon impact, the purple smoke upon impact will give a burning feeling towards its target.

Flower Dispersion

Stage Three

Description - The user activates this jutsu with a single seal, once the seal has been done. If the user were to be attack in any given moment. The users body would begin to crumble, and disperse into a thing of rose petals. This technique acts like a countering technique, and is similar in nature to Itachi Uchihas crow technique. consumes a kawarimi usage

Note: These are meant to go to the Yamanaka Clan list once I register them. Also the Neko Jutsus will be global Ninjutsus

- Mist Genin

Last edited by Kurobae; 04-02-2019 at 12:21 PM..
Kurobae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:23 PM   #2
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

If these are intended to be Global ninjutsu, you wouldn't have triggers for them. If they are intended to be Global genjutsu then you'll need to put the triggers in.

Cathenge doesn't need to exist, if you intend the changes to be purely cosmetic. You are allowed to use henge to turn into slight alterations of your character, so long as they don't provide any functionality.

Catclaws would be Stage Three, assuming you remove this part:
Quote:
These claws deal damage higher than the opponents ninjutsu
On Engi, things scale based on their Stage, so this technique could only cut through Stage Two or lower defenses. If you want that to be higher, state what level of ninjutsu you want them to cut through, and the stage will be 1 higher than that.

Catfireball isn't going to work out in its current form. You aren't allowed to register techniques that are just one for one copies of already existing techniques. Now, if you want to spit out a hairball that explodes, that would be Stage Four. But it wouldn't be a fireball, since that's strictly katon territory. If this is a swap for the katon list, though, then you're fine. But it won't work as a global jutsu.

Catclaws 2.0 needs a range. A 20 foot range would be about Stage Three, with every additional 10 feet or so adding a Stage. Same comments as above- this won't fly as a fire technique if it's not going into the fire list, so if you're trying to put these techs in global ninjutsu you'll need to come up with another element.

Cattornado doesn't need to be registered unless it has a special ability or does something other than a normal taijutsu attack. Feel free to do this in your threads all you want!
Junge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:21 AM   #3
Kurobae
Skullgirl

They've been modified. I also plan to make cat claw no stage higher than intended.

- Mist Genin
Old 03-21-2019, 06:16 PM   #4
Kurobae
Skullgirl

Bump ready to get reviewed.

- Mist Genin
Old 03-21-2019, 08:16 PM   #5
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

Neko no Jutsu: Remove the part about being able to chew through Stages higher, since that's not how it works. This technique will always go through defenses one Stage lower than it, because that's how defense techniques typically work. So you don't need to include anything about that here. Sharp teeth that can chew threw metal is somewhere between Stage Five (where acid jutsu typically melt metal) and Stage Four (where the Inuzuka get big nasty fangs). I'll say Stage Four since it's limited to melee range and takes time to get through metal, so your character won't just be biting through swords.

Neki Soga: Remove this and it's a straight Stage Three, like I already said :
Quote:
These claws deal damage higher than the opponents ninjutsu
Hairball: Add 'explodes like an explosive tag', and it is Stage Four.

Neko Soga Jinsoku: Stage Five for combining a slashing jutsu with an exploding one.

Neko Tatsumaki: This is supposed to be a taijutsu swap, right? We'd need to know what list it's getting swapped into. In addition you can't use boiling water unless your character knows suiton in the first place, so you'll need to use an element from a list they know (it would help if you clarified what village this character is going to be in).

Flower Explosion: Stage Four but you'll probably want to throw a range on there, something like 30 feet would be fine.

Flower Shuriken: Remove the part about the target bleeding for a single post, since that actually makes this technique worse. This is Stage Two and borderline Stage One.

Flower Demon Fragrance: Does this cause damage in addition to causing dizziness? Stage Three either way regardless, I think.

Fragrance Torrent: I have no idea what this does. What does 'taking physical damage upon contact' mean? Is it like, a punch of smoke? A stab? A burning, scalding smoke?

Flower Dispersion: Add 'consumes a kawarimi usage' onto it, and it's a straight up Stage One.

I don't know about the clan bit, but I suppose there's nothing stopping you from re-registering these at a later date. Might want to talk to the GM of whatever village the character is for first though.
Junge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:54 PM   #6
Kurobae
Skullgirl

Everything been changed

- Mist Genin
Old 03-25-2019, 07:57 AM   #7
Virtual Dream
You'll Never See It Coming

I'd like to see the bio for the character these are for before I stamp an approval here.
¤Gushiken Ren, Chuunin of Mist.
¤Hikoboshi no Natsu, Miko of Wind.
¤Sajime Sahori, Jounin of Stone.
¤Kiku-ichimonji Jun'ko, ronin samurai.
¤Hatsuyuki Shiro, renegade shinobi.
¤Keisei Ranko, The Prince of the Keisei.
Available for Registry Checks
Engi Tech || Leaf & Stone Secondary GM
Important NPCs: Higashi

Maybe it's the patterns that make me that made me crazy
(a r t i f i c a l f a n t a s y)
(swaps [AP] items)

Virtual Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #8
Kurobae
Skullgirl

Swaps been updated

- Mist Genin
Old 04-14-2019, 09:15 PM   #9
merdle
Fusion Admin

Quote:
ping smoke. Upon impact, the purple smoke upon impact will give a burning feeling towards its target.
typo in there, and then the smoke changes color?

Quote:
. If the user were to be attack in any given moment. The users body would begin to crumble, and disperse into a thing of rose petals.
Do you mean, if they were attacked? Like, if someone hits them, they seem to crumble into dust because they replaced to somewhere else?
merdle is offline   Reply With Quote