iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:42 PM   #1
merdle
Fusion Admin

Default April 2019 Newsletter

One Month Down Baby! Welcome to April!

Let me get the obvious out of the way. You guys, you bunch of lovable nerds, are absolutely amazing. Last month we started the 2019 Engi donation drive. With the advice of the mods, I decided to make it a donation drive where at least 50% of the donated money is going to go to St. Jude's children's hospital. Honestly, because 2015 was a long time ago, I didn't expect a ton of donations this time around. Instead, we have $2,510 and we have only finished the first month! I know it is weird to say I'm 'proud' of you guys, it isn't like I'm your parents or something, but I am proud. Wonderful job everyone!

Outside of that, we have a few other fun events coming down the pipe. Sand has moved into their next arc, with part 1/3 already started. Several Mist lists have been updated! Cloud's new arc has started, and Sound's next arc has been previewed. Rain, Leaf, and Stone all have check ins if you haven't looked for a bit. As well as new story starting up in Stone.

Phew, that was a lot. The important part is, everything is still moving. Plus, soon I'm going to make the second attempt at updating us to a newer version of vBulletin, but I'll let you guys know when that happens. Keep your eyes open for clan payments, and I'll see you guys next month!
merdle is offline   Reply With Quote