iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:25 PM   #1
GranspearZX
Engi's Favorite Old Goat

Default Nightmare Fuel

The following is a combat test thread. Some of the techniques used in this thread are for a list that doesn't exist yet. Kap is helping me test these, and I'm giving him 2 AP for it. That is all. -- GranspearZX

There was only darkness for miles. The night sky was filled with stars that illuminated the area, and the moon was several times larger than anyone could have been used to seeing. The landscape was virtually barren--a leafless tree here, a rock formation there, and a lone figure, seated on a rock. Watching. Waiting.

The invitation had gone out, but who would respond? The tall, impossibly pale figure sat on a particularly tall rock, his bare feet swinging back and forth. His lilting hum filled the air as he waved the strange wooden doll around. He had a big decision to make. He wanted to make a good impression. For that, he would need to pick the right soul to test his new gift.

"Waah! This is too hard." He huffed, turning the doll to face him as he waited. "I don't know. What do you think?"

The doll offered nothing in return.

Currently [OPEN] to character registry checks.
Currently [OPEN] to item/jutsu registry checks.
Got a Mist question? PM me.

Master RP Thread
GranspearZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #2
Kapeesh
King Koopa

Shuju definitely had the cooler toys.

The green-haired one along with Sora, Maru, Souma and Death all slowly moved towards the pale guy while slowly spreading, making a large half circle formation around him.

Then to initiate the fight Sorai fired a flurry of translucent needles at the pale man while Souma charged with its spear forward and lunged it at the man. Meanwhile Maru fired a couple of flash bangs around the starting battle.
Kapeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 04:16 PM   #3
GranspearZX
Engi's Favorite Old Goat

"O-hai-yo... Shu-ju-san..." The white robed boy stood up on his rock as Shuju approached, still contemplating his options.

"Ooh, I know who I'll pick!" No sooner had he come to a decision did Shuju come at him with a whole arsenal. He fell backward off the rock and avoided most of it, but he dropped the doll in the process. When it struck the ground, the earth shook, filling the entire area with white smoke.

"You're a live one! But you're not fighting me, silly."

The wooden figure stood uprigth on its own, rapidly growing to the size of an adult human. It was probably one of the most crudely made puppets Shuju had ever seen. Its joints were little more than metal spheres, connected to its wooden frame by chains, but its movements were strangely fluid. It placed one wooden hand on the ground.

"Kuchiyose." It's voice sounded metallic and hollow, and it pulled a large wooden sword from the ground. Grabbing it in both hands, he pulled it apart into two blades, flames wrapping around them both.

"This is Mokujin! And if you can beat him, I'll give you something awesome! And if you don't... well, you'll just be dead, right?" The boy's laughter filled the air as Mokujin shot forward, taking a mighty swing at Maru.

"Oh, and don't think Moku-chan is some push over. Flashbangs don't really work on the soul I'm borrowing for him!"

"Reikenjutsu... Zanshin..." The hollow sockets where its eyes should have been flared to life, emitting an eerie white glow. Any blinding effect that might have affected it seemed to disappear instantly.

Currently [OPEN] to character registry checks.
Currently [OPEN] to item/jutsu registry checks.
Got a Mist question? PM me.

Master RP Thread
GranspearZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:55 PM   #4
Kapeesh
King Koopa

The boy managed to dodge everything but he left his little toy just sitting there. It was intentionally done and the puppeteer quickly saw why. It grew in size to roughly Shuju's size and its eyes glowed. The boy also mentioned something about souls, but the puppeteer didn't really buy that, being somewhat of a skeptic.

The challenge issued was for Shuju to defeat the glorified toy and that made things simpler even though it meant that several of his techniques wouldn't be effective at all. However, he had a specific target to achieve and he could tailor his tactics to serve that purpose.

The dragoon and the barbarian both charged at the toy. They were both a little larger in size than it was and they just looked cooler too. They both opened their mouth and breathed a stream of fire. Shuju assumed that since the boy's instrument looked wooden it must have been flammable too.

Meanwhile The grim reaper and the sorceress dashed around the fight, aiming to surround their opponent by moving in opposite directions to cover all sides.

OOC: My puppets have different modifiers but most of their taijutsu levels are around level 6 give or take a level.
Kapeesh is offline   Reply With Quote