iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:44 AM   #11
Virtual Dream
You'll Never See It Coming

Dammit, he’s really fast...

Sanshiro’s combat style didn’t typically seem to have flaws, at least to someone of Yuu’s experience. Everytime he saw the man fight, it almost seemed like a game to him - - he could regenerate if he was stabbed through with a sword, so he’d happily cackle as he jumped on an opponent’s weapon to get his own attacks in with his explosive fists. The Sanada didn’t seem to even feel pain, but if that was just macho posturing or a result of his regeneration abilities, Yuu didn’t know. Against this clone, without the regeneration factor, there were plenty of weaknesses to exploit. Weaknesses that the real Sanshiro didn’t have, and so this clone didn’t know how to fight around.

But the difference in speed and strength was tremendous. Without the use of his chakra-laden punches or his sword, this version of Sanshiro was relying almost entirely on the stylings of Gouken - - a style as steeped in Konoha’s history as his own Jyuuken. As each blow came in, it took all of Yuu’s effort to stay on the defensive, relying entirely on the barrier of chakra in an aura around his body to help him put his arms and legs in the correct position to soften the blow...but Gouken was a bone-breaking style, and Yuu could feel the bruises rippling through his body with each attack, his body becoming battered.

But every series of blows was carefully countered with a precision strike of Yuu’s own, his own chakra-laden attacks tearing apart the insides of the clone. Sanshiro would have just regenerated these attacks like they were nothing - - but for the clone, it was an effective strategy.

But if these trades kept up, even against a chakra-less version of Sanshiro, Yuu would lose. Luckily, Sanshiro’s pride seemed intact in “Shinji.”

Hey, Shinji, you can’t even kill a wittle-bittle monkey-in-the-middle genin like me? Aren’t you supposed to be some kinda hero? Why don’t you - -

He saw Shinji’s eyes flash as he drew back his fist. He was in the air, coming down towards the boy with all the strength in his wax arm. That stance was one of Fist’s many killing blows, one Yuu had seen time and time again. A single, massive explosion of chakra that could obliterate virtually anyone. “-- show me your way!

Yuu dropped his stance and ripped kunai from the holster hanging from his belt, crossed his arms across his face as the fist slammed into his face, but his blades caught the arm in a cross fashion. Sanshiro’s combat style didn’t have to worry about attacks like this—but the clone sure did. As the arm pressed down into Yuu’s face, unable to perform the killing blow with an explosion of chakra, Yuu slammed his arms forward and severed through the waxy-bone in one motion. His nose splurted out blood and his vision splintered into double vision, but Shinji’s arm fell to the floor and started to melt away into base components.

What the fu--

Two palms!” Yuu’s daggers fell into the ice-pick stance, his index fingers dexterously rolling between the ring handle, and he stepped forward, blinded by the white-hot pain in his face, but his body moved with all the rote movements he had practiced since he could walk. “Four palms!

Two more cuts as he thrust his forearms forward into the gut of the clone. “Si---six! Six palms!” He left the blades in the clone’s gut and injected the first two fingers of each hand into the shoulders of the clone, a jet of chakra sharp and pure. “Eight palms!

He twisted his arms inward, one hand above the other in parallel, and pressed his index fingers into the throat of the clone. It let out a whispy whine of air as the trachea collapsed. He brought a foot forward and when his sandal caught the end of one of his kunai in the gut, he slammed his foot forward. The other good arm on the clone moved to punch Yuu in the head, Yuu could feel it in his barrier, blind in vision only. It was a slow movement, lacking the core strength from the destroyed gut to swing properly. Yuu caught it with one hand, and brought his forehead down and thrust his head up into the chin of the clone.

There was a splattering sound as the wax construct fell apart, and Yuu felt the enemy presence disappear from his trigrams.

Get good, and shit.
¤Gushiken Ren, Chuunin of Mist.
¤Hikoboshi no Natsu, Miko of Wind.
¤Sajime Sahori, Jounin of Stone.
¤Kiku-ichimonji Jun'ko, ronin samurai.
¤Hatsuyuki Shiro, renegade shinobi.
¤Keisei Ranko, The Prince of the Keisei.
Available for Registry Checks
Engi Tech || Leaf & Stone Secondary GM
Important NPCs: Higashi

Maybe it's the patterns that make me that made me crazy
(a r t i f i c a l f a n t a s y)
(swaps [AP] items)

Last edited by Virtual Dream; 04-06-2019 at 11:50 AM..
Virtual Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:44 AM   #12
Bukowski
Elvis Freshley

And for a moment it seemed like the Fist had been defeated, slain by this brigand commander of Wax...

But it had seemed like that before...

And it would seem like that again.

"Arrogant," Watanabe muttered as he walked towards his handy work, "Petulant," he looked towards the ground and spat, the only thing remaining being a bright neon stain where Sanshiro used to be, "Freak."

The droplets of neon seemed to gather with a deceiving amount of quickness, Watanabe stood shocked as they coalesced into a six foot form, almost like a gelatin wax like sculpture of The Fist. It was featureless, except for what seemed to be the outline of large aviator sunglasses. It was long limbed with vaguely large hands.

It laughed.

"That was pretty clever Watanabe!", he outstretched his gooey hand, "One last chance, give up--or suffer defeat at my hand. You cannot beat me, I'm cut from the same cloth as the Fourth."

He spat a green loogie on the ground...

"That means flee on sight and shit."

MEMBER OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN' YEAR!
Don of the Sanada Family
Leaf & Grass Lieutenant

Let's end the speculation, I'm talkin' to all of y'all
Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait
What, you mad ‘cause you push dimes and he sell weight?
Y'all don't know my expenses, I gotta buy bigger plates
Hehehe, and more baggies — why you all aggie?
Homie, respect the game, that should be it
What you eat don't make me shit; where's the love?

Bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:08 PM   #13
Virtual Dream

Yuu sat on the edge of the curb next to the puddle of destroyed wax, bandaging his bruised arms and legs and running his hands over his body with the careful application of healing chakra known as Chiyute. He couldn’t go on and on in a fight as long as Sanshiro-sensei could, but if he got a chance like this to take a breather, he could recover enough to keep going. Satisfied with his work he rubbed his palms against his eyes and let out a long groan. His nose was probably broken and even with the Byakugan he couldn’t get a good look at it to patch it up himself...but he could see again, and he was refreshed enough to complete his objective and get back to that most iconic of the Konohagakure jounin.

He moved back to the edge of town with all the speed and grace one would expect from a boy from one of the premiere clans of the Fire Country, moving like a shadow sliding across the concrete. There, he came to a stop as he saw the *ori and *umi squads performing their final stretches.

You guys ready?

There was a chorus of “ready” in return. Yuu nodded, jutting this thumb back towards town. “Sanshiro is holding him off on his own, but that guy is strong. If we don’t hurry up and put an end to this, Sensei might get frustrated and just blow up the whole village. We should get going. No, I’m not joking.

They started back towards where Yuu had last scene Sanshiro, and one of the girls came in line with Yuu, who felt like he was running in painfully slow motion next to the untrained girls. “Would he really destroy the whole village?”

Sanshiro-sensei? Yeah. There’s no civilians around where he’s fighting, so...he’s not one to hold back. It’s probably only out of respect for you guys that he’s lasted this long. Most of our missions involve me scouting someone and him evaporating a section of a forest.

“A---and he’s one of the good guys?”

He tries!

Quote:
Chiyute no Jutsu – Healing Hands Technique
Description: The user concentrates chakra into his hands, creating a ball of specialized healing chakra, often characterized by a green glow. When directed into another body, this healing chakra is capable of repairing damage to tissue. Virtually every medic learns this technique, as it is the cornerstone of ninja medicine. Healing chakra may be redirected into the user's own body, but regardless of who the patient is, healing takes at least one post to complete.
Base Effect: The medic can heal superficial cuts, first degree burns, hairline fractures, and damage from light fevers and coughs.

(swaps [AP] items)

Old 04-09-2019, 08:21 PM   #14
Bukowski
Elvis Freshley

"Why!"

He grunted as he stabbed at Sanshiro who's body reformed as soon as the sword hit him, he was swaying with a quickness, a giggling and mocking tone coming from his mouth.

"Won't!"

He slashed at his neck, but it was like putting a knife through jello, it still had no effect.

"You!", he gasped, something between a plea and a prayer, "Die!"

Fist ducked at this point, outstretching his gooey hand and focusing his chakra, Watanabe's eyes widened--no, not that technique! The Changing Fist was a strong form, capable of being near immune to physical assault, but one of it's drawbacks was that it prevented The Fist from using hand seals.

There were a few jutsu however, that didn't require those...

"RASENGAN!"

The signature technique of the Yondaime Hokage was a tool that the Fist wielded as his own and had done so ever since he had obtained the scroll containing it within the Forest of Death. It was not so impressive now, known by shinobi the world over--but there was a certain bravado to using the Fourth’s technique after claiming his legacy. Watanabe was hit flush by it and launched backwards, his robe ripping and his body being ravaged by the technique. The Fist had floored him again and his green form seemed to jiggle and laugh with mirth.

“Ambushing me was the right move, but when you go for the king--you best not miss and shit,” he chastised, ”You took too long, you can hear ‘em coming, can’t you?”

“Wh-Wh-Who?”

“The calvary and shit.”

MEMBER OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN' YEAR!
Don of the Sanada Family
Leaf & Grass Lieutenant

Let's end the speculation, I'm talkin' to all of y'all
Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait
What, you mad ‘cause you push dimes and he sell weight?
Y'all don't know my expenses, I gotta buy bigger plates
Hehehe, and more baggies — why you all aggie?
Homie, respect the game, that should be it
What you eat don't make me shit; where's the love?

Last edited by Bukowski; 04-09-2019 at 08:25 PM..
Bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 12:51 PM   #15
Virtual Dream

Yuri!” “Mori!” “Torii!
Bumi!” “Gumi!” “Yumi!
The six girls appeared in unison as they called out their names, flickering from the shadows and standing atop the fence lining the arena.

Yuu tenderly climbed up next to the girls, too awkward in his graces to touch one of them for a leg up. "Oh, are we doing a thing? Yuu!"

He waved at the puddle of neon green goo and shouted excitedly "Sanshiro-sensei! I killed a Fist clone!" and then coughed politely into his hand as he struck a pose. "I mean, I dispatched the threat."

Watanabe...” Torii growled as she pulled a kunai from the sleeve of her jacket. “We’ll end you here.

Or, you know! Capture you and turn you into the proper authorities!” Bumi added.

I’m really glad you didn’t blow up this shi—shiny little town, sensei! Your restraint is admirable!

The girls all sprung into action in unison, flipping majestically in the air and taking up post all around Watanabe, while Yuu scrambled down the fence and trotted over to the Ooze, seemingly unphased. “I beat him. I think he broke my nose though.” He put his hands on both hips and tilted his chin towards the Fist, bruised and swollen. “He couldn’t use Precision Fist, so...

Do you think outnumbering me means you’ve won? I’ve mastered the Hidden Wax Art!

There was a murmur of shock from the girls, and Yuu turned to face him, squeezing the tip of his nose between his thumb and index finger. “Yeah, but so did these guys.

What?!

"Let's go, girls!"

I think anyway. With the six of them, they should have enough chakra for one shot.” The boy rolled his shoulders and murmured to himself. “If I knew a cool finishing move like Rasengan I bet I could help, too...

(swaps [AP] items)