iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:58 AM   #1
GranspearZX
Engi's Favorite Old Goat

Default Allow Me to (Re)Introduce Myself

Hi. My name is GranspearZX, and I'm an alco-... no... wait.

Let's try this again.

Been here for years, getting active again at the Merdlekun's request. This place and the people in it have always had a special place in my heart. From the infamous Lockdown period to the even more infamous Black Tuesday incident, I've thought about this place a lot and have a ton of love for the sturies I've been able to tell and have yet to write here. Here's to more of the same.

The burning question, of course, it where the hell have I been? Sure. I've been hanging around Skype on occasion, but I haven't REALLY been active. The short version is that I've been trying to get my life together, which has had some... mixed results. In the time since I've been active, I've moved from Louisiana to Pennsylvania and, more recently, I've managed to go blind in my left eye.

Transitions EVERYWHERE.

I'm making the best of it, all things considered. Currently, I'm the quy ostensibly responsible for Kirigakure and thread ratings, but that may change. Who knows? Either way, if anyone needs anything--a set if eyes on something, an RP partner, whwaever--just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Currently [OPEN] to character registry checks.
Currently [OPEN] to item/jutsu registry checks.
Got a Mist question? PM me.

Master RP Thread
GranspearZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:14 AM   #2
merdle
Robot Admin

Welcome back Blind man.
merdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:13 PM   #3
Calibur
Storyteller

Welcome back.

Looking forward to working with you on transitioning this place into a new era of GREATNESS.
Calibur is offline   Reply With Quote