iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #1
lacuna
Totally Not a Water Bender

Smile Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm Lacuna, you all can just call me Cuna if you wish. I found this site while looking for a RP site to take part in. I really miss the Naruto RP scene. Soo.. I am not sure how active this site is, but I hope to make lots of new friends and all that jazz!
Old 03-05-2017, 06:18 PM   #2
Bass
Community Moderator

Hi! n_x

Welcome to the site, always lovely to see a new face! I look forward to seeing what you create here.

If you can, I highly recommend joining the Skype chat, as its a good place to catch everyone even when they're not currently looking at the forum, plus its a great place to get to know everyone and bounce ideas around.
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 05:38 PM   #3
Mizu
just a mizu without a jazz

We're getting active again. There was a little lull but it's really picking up. Hope to see your character in the registry. It takes a little bit to set up but I can tell you it's so worth it. Send me a link to your character in the registry when it's done. I'd love to look it over and I'm so happy you joined!

Kaori|Koushou|Tsuneo|Yuri|Kei|AP|Swaps|Items|Database

[[Jadartan]]

Social Media Moderator for Engi.
#MEGA
Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote