iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:19 PM   #1
Sakura Uchiha

Default So... Remember me?

HI. I'm here to say I just remembered my log in information from like 10 years ago. Actually, it was 10 years ago. And I need to update everything. But um, I'm not really new? I don't know if there are still members here from when I was around, but that was like forever ago...

I'm here now and I wouldn't mind getting back into the swing of things. I'm happy to see that this place is still up and going!
Old 09-15-2016, 07:10 PM   #2
merdle
Robot Admin

Hey, welcome back!

Honestly, the board is still alive, but moves real slow these days. While we're taking efforts here and there to fix that, it doesn't move at the speed of light like the old days.
merdle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #3
Sakura Uchiha

I noticed that. BUt that's okay. I was looking back at some real old memories. Had a bit of nostalgia when I was 16. LOL Now being 26, things change. Heh. Nice to see it's still alive and well, though.