iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:12 AM   #21
CommonRider
Snow Village GM
 
CommonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,572
Default

Shima was an Aburame. He was meant to be cool, calm, and collected at all times, however he was still a young boy, so lapses could be were expected.

“Fuck!” The curse word shot from his mouth as he dodged the shovel. Why was this girl so insistent on beating him with farm tools? Behind him the chained girl continued to cackle with glee at this new development. It would be nice if she would shut up, but he was beginning to have doubts about her mental aptitudes. No one should be laughing that much, the situation wasn’t even that funny.

The shovel came down again, this time however, the boy throw his hand up to intercept it. He didn’t have many kikai left in reserves, most of his insects were still working hard to keep the girl chained down. It wasn’t an easy task, the girl just wouldn’t accept that she had been beat. The little bit he did have quickly began to swarm into his open hand, a second later he had the most basic ninja tool in his hand. The wooden shaft of the shovel impacted with the blade. Curse his weak child’s body, Shima thought, conveniently ignoring the fact that the girl also had a weak child’s body.

Shima let out a tiny roar as he threw himself at the doppleganger, he hit it with his shoulder and knocked them both down to the snowy ground. He let out a triumphant scream(Which he would later deny if anyone brought the fact up) as he brought the kunai down on the clone’s head multiple times. Soon there was just a pile of mush.

“Awww, no fair,” the girl said pouting.

“Yeah, yeah,” Shima said as he stood back up, slapping his pants free of the snow.

“You know, I almost feel bad about this,” the girl began. “I mean you look so happy with yourself. But you might want to look behind you.” He was going to wipe that smile off her face.

“Sorry, not falling for tha-” Shima let out a surprised grunt as he felt something tackle him to the ground.

Struggling to keep him pinned was another clone of the girl, and behind that one stood another one.

“Oh come on!” He complained. The girl began to laugh again. Seriously, she needed to shut up. The clone ontop of him began raining fists down on his face.

“Hurry! Come to me and free me!” he heard the girl cry out.” The second clone began to lurch forward.

‘A little help would be nice,' Shima thought as he rammed his head into the clone’s head, in an attempt to knock it off. No luck.

__________________

Snow Village GM Prove Me Wrong
Mist Genin | Leaf Genin | Sand Genin | Rain Chuunin | Snow Jounin

AP - Swaps - Weapons/Items
CommonRider is offline  
Old 07-21-2015, 10:08 PM   #22
merdle
Robot Admin
 
merdle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: northerly
Posts: 5,898
Default

Daisuke's thoughts wandered back to his hands. This mission was coming to a close, but the little boy had managed to hurt him so bad with just one well landed technique. It wasn't humiliating so much as it was terrifying. One wrong move, and he could be more than crippled, he could be dead.

When Shiori hit the boy, Daisuke bit his tongue. Not literally, with how many fukibari he kept stored under there that would be a bad idea. Still, he couldn't help but feel like she had at least some right to be angry. They were ambushed, attacked, and he still needed to find Shima. All of this because of a boy from snow.

Shiori screeched, and Daisuke flexed his fingers. He thought of how many farmers the boy scared. He thought of how many people could have been hurt if normal civilians had tried to apprehend them. That could have been dead children, dead genin. There was still one life unaccounted for.

Daisuke looked at the boy on the ground and saw the fear in his eyes.

There were two lives unaccounted for.

"Shiori..." Daisuke let the name hang for a moment, "Stand down!"

He could see why Shiori was angry, but he knew why genin got angry. He knew that death, loss, even the possibility of it, was enough to drive them to act without thinking.

"They were hungry thieves, not murderers," Daisuke said, eyes on the boy, "It was a war, and we already won. You aren't out here to take life."

Daisuke took a step toward the boy, and the snow shinobi flinched, covering himself from both sides. He really was terrified, not just of Shiori. He felt foolish thinking he was anything more than a scared child.

"You'll regret it every time you do," Daisuke added, "Go find Shima, I'll take care of this."

Last edited by merdle; 09-28-2015 at 09:27 PM..
merdle is offline  
Old 08-18-2015, 01:46 AM   #23
darkbeauty
DaButt
 
darkbeauty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Yawk
Posts: 3,364
Default

On Daisuke's command, Shiori's breath evened despite her head screaming NO NO NO I WANT TO KILL HIM.

Alright,” she nodded and took a step back. The boy glanced at her, his nose still oozing red, and his eyes sparkling with tears. Even though the Genin knew her teacher was being reasonable and fair, and she regarded his opinion, her emotions were not satisfied by mere logical explanation. She gripped the hammer's end with her fist and stomped it against the ground.

But you know he deserves it,” she spoke quietly, muttering the sentence into her shoulder. Shiori returned her gaze to Daisuke and gave him another nod. “Got it, boss.

And she ran off, not giving the boy another look. She would satisfy her blood thirst with his sister. If she would find her anyway.

Shima! I'm coming for you,” she yelped into her communication unit, increasing her speed. She didn't know where he was, she couldn't hear his voice from any of the passing corners, Shiori didn't know where to look. She passed the shed she hid in, noting the cat calmly sitting beside it, licking his paw and bringing it to clean his face.

Hey. Kitty. You know where my friend is?

It had remained silent. Not even a meow.

Come on!!

Nothing.

With a groan, Shiori turned east and continued that way. Then a familiar sound traveled to her ears—the Aburame.

Shima!

She didn't know how far from him she was, but she was almost there.

Wait for me!

Help was on the way.
__________________
LOOK HERE PLZ


[Katsumi] - [Maho] - [Tomoko] - [Tsukio] - [Ritsuke] - [Shiori] - [Miyuki]

Grass Secondary GM
[9:07:30 PM] M.Cain: She's been super important her whole life,
and super important to Grass for like a few years.


Items
Swaps
AP
darkbeauty is offline  
Old 08-18-2015, 02:13 AM   #24
CommonRider
Snow Village GM
 
CommonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,572
Default

The clone held Shima down by the wrists, no matter how much he struggled against the snow clone the boy could not free himself. Pulling back his head Shima slammed it into the clone’s head once, twice, three times, and on the third hit felt the clone break apart into snow. He jumped to his feet as fast as he could, wiping the snow from his face as best as he could. Maybe he could take down the other clone before it freed its master?

The answer was no. No he could not. The clone was already helping the girl to her feet by the time he made it halfway to her. Damn it. Shima blew through his teeth producing a shrill whistle, along with images of them coming back to him it served as a recall for the kikai that were around him. It had taken a while to get this through their heads, but it was worth it to see the cloud of insects flying to him.

“Oh great, more bugs,” he heard the girl say in disgust.It made him want to smile. What didn’t make him want to smile was the rather large icicle above her head. If he hadn’t seen it being made he never would have noticed it. It was almost entirely clear. He could tell what was going to happen next, yep. She sent it at him, and he was running toward it. Under or above? Neither. He twirled. He wasn’t good enough, the spear sliced a good gash into his arm and sent him tumbling into the (fake?)snow. The pain was was hot, so very hot, and the blood, his blood, was very red. He bit his tongue, even though he wanted to scream. He knew it wasn’t that bad of a wound, it could have been worse. He shouldn’t have ran forward, he wasn’t frontlines. He also knew that his Kikai were already working on stemming the blood loss as best they could. Surprisingly those facts did not help calm the boy down.

“You didn’t stick the landing, but I’ll give that twirl of yours a six out of ten. Can’t do much better, sorry, hands are tied. Well, not anymore, but you get the idea I’m sure.”

Crap.
__________________

Snow Village GM Prove Me Wrong
Mist Genin | Leaf Genin | Sand Genin | Rain Chuunin | Snow Jounin

AP - Swaps - Weapons/Items
CommonRider is offline  
Old 09-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #25
merdle
Robot Admin
 
merdle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: northerly
Posts: 5,898
Default

The boy watched Shiori leave, and then turned to Daisuke. He took a stance for battle, despite the Jounin still looking like a frostbitten fool. For good reason, Daisuke was a Jounin of Leaf, he could still destroy someone without the use of his arms. With the right shot, and the right force, he was sure he could disable the kid with his remaining fukibari.

That wasn't his plan though. He didn't need to be responsible for killing some child in the middle of nowhere. Especially when they could just as easily bring him in alive.

"She's gone," Daisuke said, "I understand you're scared, but we've already won. Just calm down, and we can take you back in."

The kid took one step back, and his face twisted up, "Why?"

"You..." Daisuke didn't know how to finish that sentence. To tell the truth, the kid was likely to become a prisoner. He knew jutsu, which meant he wasn't an innocent. He was a missing-nin under the law, and even if they went easy on him, his life wasn't going to be easy. "You can't just stay out here and steal. That's the rules, you get it?"

The kid looked dodgy. His eyes started to dart back and forth. Instinct told Daisuke to be prepared for the chase.

"Don't do anything stupid," Daisuke said, pleading, "I really don't want to chase you."

The snow-nin made a seal, and Daisuke's first thought was to stop it in action. He opened his mouth, and shot a fukibari at his hands. The seals were short, and a wall of snow popped up between them. The fukibari dug in, but Daisuke already knew it couldn't completely penetrate it.

Daisuke ran forward, and leaped the wall, prepared to do whatever he needed to on the other side.

He landed in an empty plot of snow.

"No!" Daisuke said, turning a circle. Genjutsu, ninjutsu, some mystical sleight, he needed to decide fast.

At least that was his first thought. There was another option. He didn't need to track him. Besides, he had two genin in possible danger.

He looked around, "Both of you, report."
merdle is offline  
Old 04-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #26
CommonRider
Snow Village GM
 
CommonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,572
Default

“You know,” the girl said as she looked down at the kneeling body of Aburame Shima. “I think I know just the jutsu I want to try out on you. You sure like to use your bugs, but you know what eats bugs?”

“A lot of things,” Shima muttered as he grabbed at his wounded arm.

“You’re not fun you know that? A sore loser, but that’s fine with me. The answer was birds by the way,” The girl’s hands flew through a series of handseals, and then she lazily turned her palms upward. In a circle above her head five balls of ice began to form, then began to change shape as if they were molded a glass craftsman. Wings began to grow from the body as they became swallows. “I think it’s for you to ‘chill’ out!”

This was how it ended? A terrible pun? If he ever got back to Konoha he was going to teach his Kikai how to spit fire. For now all he could do was glare at the girl from behind his glasses as he tried to formulate a plan on the fly.

He had nothing.

Well damn.

But you know who did have something? Shiroi as she burst onto the scene with her hammer held high. The snow girl had but a second to jump back as the purple haired genin brought the hammer down. Sadly it was a miss.

“Phooey,” the young girl pouted, then she smiled and waved at Shima.

Shima tried to yell out a warning to Shiori, but it was too late. The newcomer was a threat that the snow girl did not want to deal with, the swallows now had a new target. Shiori only had time to knock one of the ice birds out of the air before the other four smacked into her, ice spreading along her body where the birds impacted. The ice covered the girl leaving her head bare.
The snow genin, who really needed a name, smirked at the frozen girl and the downed boy. “I think it’s time we fin-” she broke off mid sentence and turned away from them. “Oh no, brother," she whispered as she began to run away. "I’m coming!”

No. She was not going to run off now.

Shima sent an order out to his Kikai, a picture of what he needed and in his sleeve he could already feel the item taking shape. He lashed out ignoring the pain of his hurt arm and the whip shot out snatching the girl by the ankle as he pulled her off her feet.

“You’re not going anywhere!”
====
OoC: Like six years later we're back and finishing this thread. Shirori is out of the game since we want to finish this thread and Deebs is nowhere to be found.

Tech used by snow girl was
Hyouton: Tsubetai Murasuzume (Freezing Flock)
Requirements: 10 Reserves, 10 Power, 8 Tactics
The user conjures five animated swallows in a manner similar to Tsubame Fubuki, and directs them to a target. Each swallow will immediately freeze when it impacts a target, partially encasing them in ice. Each swallow could individually, encase a limb, and if all of them hit true they could potentially freeze a target completely. They must travel as a group and can only make one turn, predetermined when this technique is used. This ice is specially reinforced, and can only be broken by a base strength level or stage two jutsu.
__________________

Snow Village GM Prove Me Wrong
Mist Genin | Leaf Genin | Sand Genin | Rain Chuunin | Snow Jounin

AP - Swaps - Weapons/Items

Last edited by CommonRider; 04-21-2017 at 08:35 PM..
CommonRider is offline  
Old 04-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #27
merdle
Robot Admin
 
merdle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: northerly
Posts: 5,898
Default

Daisuke was running out of time. He felt satisfied having stopped Shiori from killing the snow-nin, but now that the boy had escaped his panic was rising again. It was possible the boy had simply run away and they would never see him again. Then again, it was equally possible he was running off to harm Shima and Shiori right now! He couldn't sit around and wait to figure out which was true, he needed to drag his dumb arms along for the ride and go help his genin.

He was bounding through the snow-covered trees, trying to find some sign of any of the four kids stuck out by the shacks and farms. The sudden snowfall was making it impossible to see far, and he was sure it wasn't helping his arms either. Though now they had stopped hurting, and he had to wonder if that wasn't worse when it came to frostbite.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a splatter of brown. A shack? There was movement, but then again movement could be anything, farmers, animals. Still, he needed to check. He turned between jumps, leaping high as he arced toward the shack.

Then he saw them. Shiori frozen, Shima with another girl hooked by the leg. He pulled the girl's footing from under her, and then the snow-nin started to make seals.

Not again. He couldn't let the other one escape, or hurt the genin.

He flashed through his pockets, his hands filling with kunai in time to launch both handful at the girl, in less than a blink his hands fished again and he launched a second set. As the girl finished her second seal, a rain of kunai, shuriken, and needles came down on her. One kunai hit her-ring first, in the hands. The other 15 came down in a pattern around her, sticking the edge of her tattered clothing to the ground. Two at the shoulders, two under her arms, two at her waists, etc etc until she was pinned to the ground.

Daisuke realized the whole time he was coming down he was yelling, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He landed near Shima, slowly lowered his volume, ending in an awkward cough.

"Oh... my arms work again," Daisuke said with shock. He didn't even think of it at the time. It was as if he was never even frozen. He whispered to himself, "Genjutsu..."

"No fair!" The girl shouted from the ground, "What is this, you brought an adult? Wasn't enough to bring your girl, huh bugboy?"

Daisuke looked the snow-nin over to make sure she was properly pinned, then turned to his genin.

"Are you two okay? The other one fled. So we should be safe now."

At least he hoped so. Shiori was just frozen over enough that she was struggling to even properly look at him. He could tell she was mostly pissed at the other snow-nin, from the grumbles about 'killing' she was getting past the ice making it difficult for her to talk.

Shima looked bloodied. But, he was also alive, and had held the girl on his own, for the most part. Daisuke's face softened, the panic turning to a small smirk.

"Looks like you were fine. Good job."

merdle is offline  
Old 04-21-2017, 10:50 PM   #28
CommonRider
Snow Village GM
 
CommonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,572
Default

Shima felt himself relaxing, he wanted to sigh in relief now that his Sensei was here, but he held off on it. Couldn’t break that Aburame calm now could he? Still, as he looked down at the girl pinned to the ground he couldn’t help the smug grin that came to his lips as he fixed his glasses, it only became smuggler as the downed girl noticed and glared at the boy. Behind him he could hear Shiori’s struggling grow more profound. He wanted to sigh, couldn’t she just relax for a minute.

Shima turned his back on the scene before him, how was he going to get Shiori out of the ice? The hard way he guessed. It would be super great if his kikai could breath fire, maybe he could be the first to breed a batch of fireant kikai? In his hand a kunai formed from his kikai and he set to work chipping away slowly at the ice.

Shiori had gone silent.

“I will have you out of here in as little time as possible Shiori-san, don’t you w-”

“Watch out!” The frozen girl yelled out suddenly staring at something behind him. Shima turned only to see the pinned girl suddenly lose all color and become transparent. Like ice! Her other bunshin! How had he forgotten about it? The bunshin’s body began to bulge horrifically from the stomach, ice began to jut out like jagged pieces of metal. Then with an odd popping sounds the pieces were sent flying in all directions. Several of them in his direction. He couldn’t move, if he did then the girl behind him would be left open.

Frantically he summoned all the kikai he could, but Shima knew he wouldn’t be able to put up a proper wall in time.

He would have to hope that at least Shiori got out unscathed. He closed his eyes as the ice came closer.

He didn’t want to die.
__________________

Snow Village GM Prove Me Wrong
Mist Genin | Leaf Genin | Sand Genin | Rain Chuunin | Snow Jounin

AP - Swaps - Weapons/Items
CommonRider is offline  
Old 04-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #29
merdle
Robot Admin
 
merdle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: northerly
Posts: 5,898
Default

They had captured at least one of the snow shinobi, and the two genin were safe. Daisuke felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was starting to wonder why they allowed genin to go on such a mission in the first place. It seemed like going after missing-nin was a little beyond the usual for kids their age.

Then again, maybe it was him that attracted dangerous shinobi. His first team had a similar problem. He didn't dwell on that, or the fate of any of those involved. Instead he shook his head, and watched as Shima tried to chisel out his teammate. After this was over he could head home, count his kunai and fukibari, after all he lost at least three to the male snow-nin that he was never going to be able to retrieve.

When Shiori shouted, Daisuke realized he wasn't really paying attention. His eyes darted to where she was looking, the bulging form of the snow-nin. An explosion, an expansion? What was she trying to do?

Daisuke saw Shima guard Shiori's frozen body, the jagged bits were going to be like a shrapnel bomb!

There was a pop, and Daisuke was already making seals. He had to move fast, dash to the proper location, reach into the proper pocket. If he messed up, someone was going to be a pincushion. That was if he could even get into position in time.

There was the sound of ice hitting metal, but Daisuke couldn't breath a sigh of relief.

All around the three of them were projectile scrolls, criss-crossing over one another as Daisuke did a spin in place. The ice shards that launched out hit the outer layer, being met by random discharges of weapons summoned for just that instant. He felt the puff of cold air come off of the explosion, and then just as quickly the volley was over. He stopped spinning, caught his balance, and put the scrolls away.

"She's gone!" Daisuke shouted. Where the Snow-nin had been was just a frozen circle.

"Did she..." He looked around, trying to figure out where they could have gone. But all he could see is trees and fences...He could see the trees? The snow was fading away, like an after-image that had overlapped their reality.

He no longer felt cold, the found felt even.

"Another genjutsu..." Daisuke grumbled to himself as he looked back to check on the two genin, "They both... got away. I failed."

He couldn't hide the look of disappointment. Every little success was stolen just as fast.

merdle is offline  
Old 05-05-2017, 03:24 AM   #30
CommonRider
Snow Village GM
 
CommonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,572
Default

Shima braced for impact, waiting to feel the ice tearing through him.

Nothing happened.

After a minute the boy slowly opened an eye expecting to see the ice still flying at him. Maybe he would see them flying in slow motion and that his life would flash before his eyes? There was nothing.

The Kikai he had called for had finally finished swarming around him. They buzzed protectively around him, ready and waiting to deflect any attack, to protect him from any threat. But, the threats were gone weren’t the? His Sensei certainly seemed to think so if the expression on the man’s face was any clue, and the snowy illusion had melted away. The only sound he could hear was Shiori struggling to get free of the ice, and with a careless flick of a finger he sent his Kikai to swarm her. They would be able to get her out of that ice faster than he could, she didn’t seem to share the sentiment if her cries of disgust were measurement.

Shima had made it through another mission alive, he was sure his parents would be happy. Yet… He, Aburame Masashi, wasn’t. If anything the young aburame was feeling something unusual. He was furious. He could feel his fingernails cutting into his palms as his fists shook. He had been completely outmatched by the snow girl! He had been tricked and deceived by her. It wasn’t the physical beating that hurt the most, no, it was the fact that he had been tricked. He hadn’t even been able to tell when she had replaced herself with her clone!

Shame replaced the fury, he would just have to get better. Next time he wouldn’t let himself be tricked.
__________________

Snow Village GM Prove Me Wrong
Mist Genin | Leaf Genin | Sand Genin | Rain Chuunin | Snow Jounin

AP - Swaps - Weapons/Items
CommonRider is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump