iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
Juuryoko

Default Hello, I am Juuryoko

Hello my name is Juuryoko ((Soon to have Clan.)). I have registered on this forum so I can share my RP dreams with you all!

Can't wait to RP with you all!

Favorite Naruto Clan: Hyuuga, Senju.

Why? The Hyuuga clan is very epic ((I really like Hinata, Hanabi and Neji.)) and the Senju clan ((Hashirama.)) founded Konohagakure. ((Madara did have some Contribution.))

Last edited by Juuryoko; 05-07-2016 at 03:36 PM..
Juuryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:32 PM   #2
Virtual Dream
Battle-scarred Shogun

Hey, the Hyuuga are my favorite Naruto clan, too--but mostly because everyone in it is wildly attractive.

I urge you took take a read (or two) through the Handbook, and especially reread anything that is relevant to you, and take your time with crafting your first character! I wouldn't bother about clans or special swaps your first time around, but make a simple character that you can use in a variety of different situations--

That way you can maximize your fun with just one character! You have so many character slots to make use of, so you don't have to try and fit everyone into one guy.

Keep in mind it's college finals/the beginning of the summer season, and a majority of our administration are adults/have children/are crying at uni right now, so things may seem a bit slow. It's a temporary lull that happens every year.

I hope you have fun!

Maybe, it's the patterns that make me that made me crazy
(swaps [AP] items)
Virtual Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:20 AM   #3
vulpix13

Welcome, I can agree. Hyuuga all the way, love people with big eyes and the all those white pupils. Hinata, she had me at first glance.

vulpix13 is offline   Reply With Quote