iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:29 AM   #1
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Default [Mafia]Too SnoopyFor Me [Rated]

]Husband and Wife-Gem and Hach-Junge Meet with the creepy captain Sengo-Cayuga on their honeymoon when they are rudely interrupted by Leaf shinobi wanting some of their contraband.

To Snoopy for Me
Old 05-15-2018, 10:03 PM   #2
merdle
Robot Admin

Claimed because I read this a while ago.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:29 PM   #3
merdle
Robot Admin

Real talk, I read this thread, but like a week ago. So I'm not going to be super thorough.

Fun thread, overall. I hate the concept. Not for the mission itself, but for the excuse for Gemmei to be there. Her blatant disregard for her own surroundings may be some part of her 'character' but it was a stretch here.

You guys played your characters pretty straight, though somehow Sengo was less murderous than usual. There were some problems with scenes that played out as if you guys weren't communicating very well, not even in retrospect. Either that, or the details just weren't laid out well for the reader (IE me). Main example being when you guys went below deck. I couldn't tell who was where for a good few posts in a row. Sengo is talking to a guy upstairs, then maybe that guy is downstairs, then maybe he ran back up after the tussle, and maybe Sengo went chasing back up after him? It might have been better to give them better identity tags, some defining mark so you guys knew who you were talking about.

In the end, the thread ends with Sengo getting paid, and Gemmei not asking enough questions for a trained shinobi of Grass who should know better.

3 points for Sengo, stats only. 2 for Gemmei, same. 10 Currency for each of you if you want it (though I imagine Gemmei's husband has control of hers).
Old 05-16-2018, 04:36 AM   #4
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

I will take three control please and

Keisei gang
Stage One - New Blood
Tactics 2, Stamina 2
Currency Cost: 10

Thanks for the rating merdle

EDIT: Done by Wess

Last edited by Wess; 07-03-2018 at 12:32 AM..
Old 06-27-2018, 08:26 AM   #5
Junge
on the last train home

I admit the excuse is a bit flimsy but hey I'm trying to play a troublemaker right? Gotta like, make trouble, or I'm not doing my job. Does that excuse shoddy story telling? No? Not at all? Okay cool, I'll do better next time.

Go ahead and throw both those points into WP, for a grand total of 4 extra. Her grand total should look like this now:

Additional Weapon Points Gained: 10
Weapon Points Remaining: 8

This can be added to her thread log like this:
HTML Code:
06/27/18 -[URL="http://narutorp.net/showthread.php?t=46074"] Too Snoopy For Me[/URL] - +4 WP, +10 Currency
Then it'd be cool if you could add an "Other Info" section at the end of her bio like this:

HTML Code:
[b]Other Info:[/b]
10 Currency
Gemmei's husband will be keeping hold of the purse strings but until I get an NPC sheet up we'll keep it there. Hope that's cool!

EDIT: Done by Wess

Last edited by Wess; 07-03-2018 at 12:27 AM..