iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
Blue Mage
Banned

Default Blue Mage's Swaps

NECROMANCY
Corpse Manipulation Swaps

Name: Exploding Zombie
Type: Necromancy Forbidden Ninjutsu
Stage: 5
Replacing:
Requirements:
Description: For this recipe we need: one dead body, one crazy ninja, and two scoops of chakra. Taking a single post to charge up to two corpse's, Sunni can cause a devastating amount of damage with this jutsu. After the bodies are charged with his chakra, they begin to glow with a light beige hew, hinting that they're not just regular moving corpses. After that post they are able to explode with a single hand seal to trigger it. When Sunni wishes, they will explode with the force of half an explosive tag. But the explosive force isn't what makes this jutsu dangerous, when they explode they release a spray of hundreds of what seem to be senbon. The senbon are actually the body itself, every shred of it being turned into a dangerous needle that will nearly kill anyone who is hit with a spray of them (probably piercing vital organs). The needles can puncture into the skin also causing a good amount of bleeding if they are not removed properly. For this jutsu to work, the body that is charged needs to be mostly whole. Therefore, if it is completely destroyed before Sunni can detonate it, the jutsu will be wasted. Also, the body that is exploded may never be used again, not even a single organ and what not (unless it was removed before the explosion), because there is literally no remainder of the body after the explosion; which makes it a good way to get rid of murder evidence as well.

The jutsu will deactivate and have to be used again if the corpse isn't detonated after four posts (two posts if the jutsu was used on the maximum of two dead bodies).

Name: Death Trap
Stage: 4
Replacing:
Requirements:
Description: Made to simply overwhelm and trap the enemy. This jutsu must be performed with at least a single body underground. However, the more bodies there are buried the better (so being at a Grave Yard would be nice). When the jutsu is activated nothing happens right away. However, moments later arms break from the ground at break neck speed and grab at the enemy. When they hold on they will not let go, though anyone with a level two strength or higher could easily continue walking and moving, breaking the dead arms with no trouble. The problem is, the more corpses there are, the more they will continually being grabbed and held. The corpses can do nothing else, unless controlled by another jutsu. This technique lasts for three posts before the decaying arms sink back into the earth. Sunni may plant a corpse into the ground to use this jutsu.

The effecting area of this jutsu is within a forty yard radius of Sunni (the user).

Name: Behemoth Wall
Stage: 6
Replacing:
Requirements:
Description: A master jutsu of manipulating the dead. It is also one of Sunni's only defensive jutsu. This jutsu requires at least two corpses to work effectively. After a chain of complicated hand seals, the bodies in front of the necromancer literally form together into a monstrosity. The aftermath is a disfigured, horrible, hacked up looking figure. In fact, the bodies have been formed together to create a wall. The wall is thick and is roughly seven feet tall and five feet wide. Though it's width and height cannot change the strength of the wall can, depending on how many bodies are sacrificed. With the basic two corpses, the wall can defend up to Stage Three Ninjutsu and Level Four Strength. Each addition corpse that is sacrificed adds one to the level of physical attacks the wall can defend, and every two adds a stage to the level of jutsu it can block. This build up stops at Stage Five Ninjutsu and Level Seven Strength however. The wall lasts for three posts before rotting and falling apart to nothing.

The wall can take one hit from a Stage Five Ninjutsu and Level Seven Strength. After that, any attack will completely destroy it. If an attack is weaker than those, the wall will completely defend against it. If the wall isn't destroyed, it will decompose after three of the Sunni's posts. Anything stronger than a Stage Five Ninjutsu or Level Seven strength will completely destroy it in one strike (i.e. Stage Six Ninjutsu).

This jutsu can only be used twice a thread. The bodies can never be used again after being morphed into the wall. After the wall is created NO corpses may be added to strengthen it after that point.

Last edited by Blue Mage; 08-05-2009 at 09:20 PM..
Old 07-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
Will of Fire
:)

These aren't really suitable as jutsu. They fall into the realm of items.

Please do not request registry checks. I'll get to it soon enough.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
Blue Mage
Banned

So I changed the first one into an item (going to post the thread soon). But, though it may be a little impractically, I think the second one is more of a jutsu. They don't do anything that is item like, but rather supply a chakra charge to an item that they are synced to. If there are any important changes that need to be made, I will make them. But it's fairly simple. The item will probably cost a lot, but I think it's worth it. I mean, after it's approved, I'll show that this combination can be very useful in battle. YOSH!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
jazzworth
Little Monster

Truly, both of these seem like items... One of them explodes, the other supplements that explosion.

Told you she didn't have a dick.
The Fame
R.T. - K.H. - G.G. - D.K.
Boys, Boys, Boys

Last edited by jazzworth; 07-07-2009 at 01:50 PM..
Old 07-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
Blue Mage
Banned

Okay so I'm totally bumping this since it's been ten days. BUT LOOK! They are no long explosive jutsu, and are now corpse manipulation swaps for a shinobi I'm about to be making. The last one has it's flaws and negatives that seem to balance out what it allows the guy to do, and on top of that I'm going for stage seven, which means I won't have it any time right away anyways. But I'm willing to work for it if it gets accepted. ^^
Old 07-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
Mizu
Snow GM

First one is stage 5. Exploding is stage 4, yeah, but with the amount of senbon you're talking about, it's stage 5. It's a really cool tech, though. Lose the 'probably die' part. Good RPers know how to detail their damage, and if someone isn't responding correctly to your jutsu, you get a mod in there.

Second is stage 4, possibly even stage 3, as the strength level is pretty low. Stage 4 is good, though. Second opinion would be nice.

I'm not touching the third one. It's a cool idea, it's sort of balanced, but the idea of having anything remotely resembling sharingan (stealing/copying jutsu from another) is going to be directly disapproved.

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Old 07-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #7
Will of Fire
:)

First Jutsu: I'd prefer if there was some sort of time duration for the user to detonate the corpse before it explodes on its own or deactivates or some other termination effect.

Second Jutsu: Would you mind adding an area of effect measurement? For example, all corpses within ___ radius of the user will fall under the technique's influence.

Third Jutsu: Gonna have to disapprove the jutsu-stealing portion of this tech. That's just not going to work for the Engi system. I'd have to think about the rest of it. The mechanics of it are quite complex given the cooldown time and chakra transfer complications.

Please do not request registry checks. I'll get to it soon enough.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
Blue Mage
Banned

Okay so I made WoF's changes. Yeah, personally, I'd say the second one is Stage 4 not Stage 3, because of the effect area that I just added. As for the third jutsu, would it be okay if I made it so that the corpse could only use the jutsu that the shinobi using the jutsu knows already? I don't know, I might scrap that one all together and begin working on another one (or not). Or on the other hand, could it still transfer the chakra, and be used as more of a reserves of chakra to be absorbed afterwords? Though I believe there is already a jutsu in the corpse manipulation list that basically does that...
Old 07-21-2009, 11:05 PM   #9
Jami
Pretentious Douche

Quote:
As for the third jutsu, would it be okay if I made it so that the corpse could only use the jutsu that the shinobi using the jutsu knows already?
No.

The Dead Soul techniques have the restrictions they do because that is what keeps them balanced. If you give them jutsu, they are suddenly significantly more durable than bunshin and have an edge over puppets merely by costing half (or even fewer) of the jutsu it takes puppeteers to do the same thing. You cannot have corpses that use jutsu, either theirs or yours, ever.

Ever.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #10
Blue Mage
Banned

Cool, bro. Well the third one is out of here then. Now, I am assuming the other two are good to go though?

EDIT: I added a new third one. I made it powerful because I NEED and WANT it to be on stage 6, no less, no more. If it seems too powerful for stage 6, tell me what I could change to make it less powerful. And if it seems too weak for stage 6, please just keep it at a six, I really don't mind.

Last edited by Blue Mage; 07-22-2009 at 01:24 PM..