iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:20 AM   #11
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Although it took some time, at last the laboratory was finally prepped and ready for Anzu's impending operation. She had had some serious doubts about the success of the operation, most notably when Sengo carefully preserved a rather decomposed rodent instead of discarding of it like a proper human would. Still, after a quite thorough disinfecting Anzu at last gave her approval to begin the procedure, a fact which made her "surgeon" quite ecstatic as he quickly whipped out a scalpel seemingly out of nowhere.

Anzu let out a scoff at the man's obvious enthusiasm for the sadistic; the Naga truly were interesting creatures. She made her way over to the center of Sengo's makeshift O.R., hopping nimbly upon the cold surface of the operating table. Without instruction, she began removing various layers of armor and bandages until her amputated limb was no longer inhibited and was free to be operated upon. Sensing Sengo's anticipation, she looked up, and quickly held a hand up to preemptively curb the Naga's excitement.

"Before we get started Sengo, a few words. First off, do you have something to prop my arm on? Otherwise, this surgery will become exhausting very, very quickly. Secondly, I know you have some level of medical knowledge, but I want you to focus your scientific knowledge on that arm. I trust you know the best way to attach it, whether to build it on my body or construct it first and attach it at once; I'll leave that part to you. Focus on making sure it's fully functioning, and that it can properly channel my chakra."

"As far as the medical expertise goes, I'll watch out for that. Where to cut, bleeding issues; whatever the case may be defer to me on that, understood? And as far as the pain goes, well..." She felt a shiver run through her body, as though the parasite within her knew what was about to come and was preparing itself to block out her pain. "I'll worry about that. Focus on the science. I'll be fine."

With that, she closed her eyes and drew in a deep and deliberate breath, seemingly readying herself for the grueling experience she knew she was about to endure. After a few seconds, she allowed her crimson eyes to meet the gaze of the gaunt man standing before her. A smile came across her lips as she raised her residual limb towards Sengo.

"Well, I trust that you are ready? Let's begin, shall we?"

Thank you Relu for the buttons!

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD

~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Old 05-11-2017, 06:09 AM   #12
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

As the woman began to undress it was not her body that he was interested in, it was her arm. The mauled and amputated arm was not something you would see everyday and there was no doubt that Anzu would be dead if it wasn’t for the parasite living in her head. Looking at her eyes once more, Sengo hoped to see if it wiggled or bumped out of the bone. However, his fascination was quickly derailed as Anzu began to speak.

”Yea, I can get a prop for you” Sengo stated as he looked around still listening to the woman speak.

At this point he had already decided he wanted to attach the pieces one by one. It would make for a more satisfying surgery and plus, it would be a god experiment to witness and record what a human pain threshold can really be.

Shuffling over another high table Sengo placed Anzu’s raised nub onto it. And started to state his intentions.

”We are going to have to do this step by step. Unfortunately, chakra is quite complex and I must attach these chakra conductors to the perfect spot to be able to meld with your coils. Without properly doing such would be a fruitless surgery. Second, this is going to hurt a lot, it will not just be a prick or a stab, this is going to resonate throughout your whole body because we are hooking your coils into this arm. “ Sengo stated quite worried for the woman.

Picking up one of the conductors he looked at the woman and gave himself a large gulp.

Now this is going to hurt.” Sengo stated as he shoved the four conductor necessary to be the base. The length of the conductors were just enough that after insertion would look like metal brackets no more then a few inches off the surface of the skin.

”If you don’t faint from just this we will continue” Sengo prepared the second, third, and fourth.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:57 AM   #13
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Even with the Naosu already prepared to deliver its numbing secretions throughout her bloodstream, the pain Anzu felt when her partner inserted the conductor into her arm was unfathomable. Sengo had not lied when he described the agony that Anzu would feel; the pain she felt was no mere flesh wound. It was as if every nerve in her body had suddenly been set alight, as if every spot on her body that could possibly feel pain was suddenly and forcibly pierced with a red hot needle.

She gritted her teeth, the pain so intense she could not even muster a scream. She attempted to focus her mind on just what she was suffering for in a desperate hope that it would help to block out some of the pain. This was for strength, so that she may better serve Raimei-sama and the Hidden Village she swore to protect. This was for pride, so that she would never again experience a failure like her most recent mission. This was for perfection, so that she could soon become Otogakure's most trusted warrior. She focused as long as she could on these ideals she held most dear, hoping that she could distract herself just long enough for the natural painkillers being produced within her brain to kick in. Through tear-filled eyes she looked up, staring directly at her surgeon when she suddenly noticed...

I-Is he smiling?! That. Sadistic. Bastard...

After a few more moments of intense agony, the Naosu's work within her body had numbed the pain she felt to a more manageable level. Still staring directly at Sengo, she raised her left hand and hovered it over the site where he had inserted the chakra conductor. Within seconds, a faint green glow emitted from her palm, and the bleeding around the incision came to a halt. It was a bit odd for her to be healing such mundane wounds on her own, but her Naosu had enough to focus on to manage the pain. Anzu felt she need not distract the organism with simple maintenance. Besides, the surgery called for three more conductors to be inserted; this would be a long fight.

"I-I am ready," she stammered. Though her speech belied the suffering she was in, her gaze never lost its intensity as she stared daggers into the mad surgeon's skull. "Proceed with the others."

===========================

Old 06-06-2017, 11:11 AM   #14
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sengo was in heaven currently. He loved every thought of giving someone pain, even if the person were an ally. He loved the idea of hearing screams reverberate around his laboratory. No doubt the woman on his table would have fainted form the pain if it wasn’t for the magnificent creature that resided in her head. So small, it still held so much power. Sengo was going to really enjoy the process. Taking the next three conductors he readied the next injection. Blood was washing down his drain into a vile that was now beginning to over fill.

”These are just samples…you know in case something happens and you need a blood transfusion or something…yea, we will go with that. Now just sit still.” Sengo stated as he shoved the next three rods into the woman’s stub of an arm.

The sounds of the screams echoed through the chambers and if it wasn’t for the insulated muzzling designed walls there was no doubt that the noise would turn some heads into the direction of the experiment. However, it went on and on. Maybe an hour worth of pain and fear must have crossed the woman’s mind before finally the first part was done.

Taking a deep breath Sengo relished in his progress. It was not everyday that you could do something like what he was doing and he would enjoy it.

[solor=red]”I am surprised you are still awake Anzu, I really thought you would have fainted. I mean, I hope nothing bad happens to you but still. You can take a rest.”[/color] Sengo stated as he prepared the next part of the work. The foundation was laid out and now it was time to create the walls that would be her arms.

The next part of the process would not really hurt and the worst part had been over. Now all Sengo had to do was finish the frame.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:30 PM   #15
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

By the time Sengo had finished inserting the remaining three conductors into Anzu's damaged limb, the Ninsen had quickly degenerated into a much different patient. Her face no longer bore a snarl, her inner fire clearly dissipating through repeated applications of immense pain. Her body was slumped over, no longer sitting defiant and erect, with only the crude brace the surgeon had fashioned holding her arm in place. Upon first glance, it appeared as though the Ninsen had finally succumbed to the agony inflicted upon her by the mad surgeon, were it not for one, key feature.

Her eyes.

Though they had lost some of their fire and appeared glazed over, there was no mistaking it. Her furrowed brow and crimson stare still conveyed an intensity that had not yet fully evaporated from the Ninsen patient. Though she may not have had the strength to respond to Sengo's taunting compliments or wide sneer, her eyes made sure to communicate that no matter what suffering she would have to endure to make her strong, she would not relent; she would never give up.

As the doctor turned to gather his materials necessary for the next step of the operation, Anzu was finally granted a moment of reprieve. She let out a long sigh as for the first time in quite a while she was able to relax without staving off wave after wave of pain. A whirring sound caught her attention, as the surgeon began piecing together what appeared to be pristine ivory plates, no doubt they would be the framework for her new appendage. As the minutes passed, her focus slowly returned to her and she called out to her colleague. Her voice hoarse from her screams, she attempted to catch his attention with a question posed in the form of a barely audible whisper.

"Sengo...H-how does it look...?"

Last edited by Masked_One; 06-15-2017 at 04:40 PM..
Old 06-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #16
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sengo worked furiously on the outerpart of the arm, there was no doubt in his head that this would be a perfect concoction of both engineering and ninja arts. He had never really reconstructed an arm before but he had to admit that he was doing one hell of a job. In fact, he felt like there was nothing wrong with the arm from a cosmetic standpoint. The way that the fingers attached to the wrist plate, the forearm plate was shiny over the light that beamed down on the table, and the attachment to the stub made it impeccable.

It was as if you couldn’t tell it was created out of the basement of some Naga, and instead in some super technologically advanced hospital. Of course, the Naga had it all when it came to technology and even in the shinobi world, Sengo knew no one or no other group that could do what the Naga did.

Slowly, Sengo relinquished his overbearing position and stepped back for a moment. He looked at his contraption for one more moment before he took a whip that was lying on a table nearby.

”Now, lets put this within the arm. I am going to curl it up so that it fits inside the forearm attachment. There is a trigger in there that will allow it to come out and retract back in. There is a lot of training to be done, it probably wont be like when you used it with your two hands. Think of this as more of an extension to your body and not a weapon. Now, I want you to try it. This button here, if you press it, the rope will come out.” Sengo stated in a long breathe explanation.

He stepped back and allowed the Jounin to try her new arm. Sengo only hoped that it didn’t back fire and blow up in her face.

Last edited by Masked_One; 06-15-2017 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: As discussed with Cayuga, to fit with the plot.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:34 AM   #17
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

================================================== =============

By all accounts, the prosthetic developed by Sengo looked absolutely pristine. It came as a shock to the fatigued Anzu, who honestly expected something developed by the Naga to be far more gaunt or mundane in appearance. Instead, what she got was a gauntlet constructed out of the most pristine ivory, with sleek black and chrome finishing to add to its aesthetic appeal. She was speechless, though not from the fatigue, but in genuine awe of the masterpiece that the Naga had managed to create.

However, looks were only a small portion of what made this limb extraordinary. As Sengo elaborated on the capabilities of the prosthetic, Anzu could not help but feel an excitement begin to overtake her fatigue. An extra whip in the arm would allow for more offensive capabilities when engaging foes; plus, if Sengo had stayed true to his word, the addition of the arm cannons would allow Anzu to finally be deadly at longer ranges, a trait she had found sorely lacking in their last mission together. With an audible clink, Anzu connected her new limb to the nodes Sengo had implanted within her arm, locking the prosthetic in place.

At Sengo's suggestion, she began to flex the muscles in her arm, trying to curl and clasp the fingers in her right hand into a fist. It was a strange feeling, and as such it took quite some time before Anzu could even begin to move the ivory appendages. Frustrated at the lack of development in her motor skills, she instead followed her colleague's suggestion and pressed the large white, circular button on the top of the prosthetic limb.

With a loud whooshing noise, a leather whip came shooting out of the top of her new arm, cascading to the floor as the weapon reached its full length. She cracked it once against the marble floor, smiling for the first time since the surgery began at the familiar sound. She cracked the whip again, two, three times as she began to adapt to the feel of the weapon now embedded within her body. Smiling at Sengo, she slowly grasped the hilt of the ivory weapon on her hip and withdrew it from its holster, cracking both whips on the floor at once. The sound reverberated loudly against the stone walls of Sengo's laboratory, and in an instant Anzu felt a sensation that she had not felt in quite some time.

Power.

The chill that went down her spine was not one of fear, or nerves; no, the Ninsen shuddered instead out of excitement, out of the anticipation of the power she could gain. She looked back once more at the surgeon, who now seemed to beaming with pride, instead of sadistic glee. He had truly done everything she had asked, and with no attempts at something sinister. She had to commend him; she did not expect the surgery to go so smoothly.

"I-It feels good," she stammered, her voice still shaky from the effects of the surgery. "Light, nimble, just like I asked...well done. Just, one more thing."

She held her limb up, and concentrated her chakra into the nodes now implanted within her arm. Her brow furrowed, as for a few moments nothing seemed to happen. Then, all of the sudden, it appeared; the trademark green glow of the medical chakra pulsed weakly through the ivory plates of her arm. Though she certainly lacked the control to properly utilize techniques through the construct currently, her face bore a look of relief as she came to the realization that, with time, she would be able to regain her full strength and once again serve as the renowned healer that Otogakure needed her to be. She smiled once more as the green light began to pulse stronger and stronger within the prosthetic. This power that she felt coursing through her body, this would be the power that would rebuild Hidden Sound. This would be the power that cut down her foes. There would be no repeats of her last failure, for failure was no longer an option.

Enemies of Sound...you will all fall before me.

Last edited by Masked_One; 06-15-2017 at 04:25 PM..