iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:33 AM   #11
vulpix13

Default Mysteries of Mud Swaps

I am going to make my first genjutsu character, a Rain genin. Amegakure no Genjutsu does not have a lot of mud themed genjutsu.

EDIT: Added a second technique.

Aiming for Stage 2 for Tale of the Wall, and Stage 3 for Tale of the Ramparts.

Jutsu Name: Kabe no Monogatari (Tale of the Wall)
Stage: 2 (Junge/Bass Rating)
Replacing:

Trigger: The opponent seeing his/her reflection
Description: A slight advancement on momentary mud illusions of the Dorohifu technique. Once the trigger is met, in the target’s reflection he/she sees a wall of mud raise up immediately behind them, and from it he/she sees the torso of a mud clone slowly emerge to strike them in the back. Once the clone makes contact it immediately dissipates, but the wall remains behind them until the end of the technique. If the opponent steps back, the wall will appear to move with them. The technique has two main objectives: to initially surprise the opponent when combined with a frontal assault, and then to create a lingering facade behind them hiding future attacks by obscuring their background vision of what is behind them with the wall.
Duration:

Jutsu Name: Jouheki no Monogatari (Tale of the Ramparts)
Stage: 3 (Wess/Bass Rating)
Replacing:

Trigger: Enemies must watch the user as he completes the hand seals.
Description: A slight advancement on momentary mud illusions of the Dorohifu technique. Once the trigger is met, all watching see a wall of mud raise up immediately behind the user, and from it they see the torso of a mud clone(s) slowly emerge. A clone appears above the wall for each enemy watching, each clone carries a bow and arrow. In unison the illusionary mud archers release a constant flurry of mud arrows at their specific targets (however they can also be held in a knocked stance). Once an arrow makes contact it immediately dissipates (causing no pain as it is only an optical illusion), but the wall and archers remains in the position they were conjured until the end of the technique or when an enemy makes physical contact with them. The technique has three main objectives: to initially surprise the opponents and visually distract the opponent(s) with numerous arrows, or to potentially ward off multiple foes, and then to create a lingering facade that the user can hide his position behind as he launches projectile attacks of his own (or escapes the fight).
Duration:

[Rain: Nise Clan GM] - Clan missions coming soon...

Last edited by vulpix13; 07-08-2019 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: Added ratings