iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:41 PM   #1
Mizu
Snow GM

Default Engi no FanFiction

Relu sat on his chair, typing away with fingers that typed like how those hacking people on television shows, where a bunch of characters appeared on the screen at a furious pace, all fast and furious. Even more fast and furious than some movies. Just really fast, okay? And he was typing, which was just clicking away making text and all that.

And then the screen started sparking!

Zap!

Lightning shot from his screen and sparked in the air like a balloon filled with the opposite of lead, floating to the sky. But since Relu was inside, it only went to the ceiling and then it flew down to the ground where it coalesced in a limpid pool of zappy tear, and then from that ball of electrical stuff a shape emerged. He had kind of cropped, but also kind of long hair that was curly or straight and he stood up. His face appeared in the zaps and he looked at Relu, but he was also looking at his hands because he wasn’t sure where he was.

It was VD!

“Oh my god,” Relu whimpered, “It’s you, it’s actually you.”

VD grabbed his sword and put it in the scabbard and adjusted his chain-mail armor, which shined like a flashlight in the dark. He was wearing armor, too.

“It’s me,” VD said, looking at Relu’s eyes and cooing like a love pigeon.

“It really me.”

“I’m…” Relu said, cringing tears down his cheekbones. “I’m so happy.”

“That’s all I wanted,” VD said, cupping Relu’s face in his bones and smiling into their faces. “That’s all I wanted.”

Relu looked away and stepped up from the chair, turning to the window and staring out at the bright blue sky, watching the clouds pass.

“I waited so long for this moment, Poxxy-kun, and now that it is here, I’m so scared of what’s to happen. Are you here because of me? Are you here because of love or something else? I can’t be hurt again.” Relu started crying, tears on his eyebrows. “It’s so scared for me because you don’t know my true feelings.”

VD turned the lights on so Relu could see his eyes, blue or green, possibly brown, and smiled. It was nighttime so Relu could only see his shining eyes and smile.

“I do know your feelings,” Pox said, holding Relu close in his metal arms, “And I want you to know that your feelings and mine, we are connected in our—“

“CHOTO MATTE KUDASAIYO,” came a voice from the bright of the sun outside. A face appeared in the window, and then he opened the window and jumped in the windowframe and stood on the hardwood floor, letting his toes touch the cool, cold floor underneath him. His face was hardened with fury, but soft like a kitten’s tummy. His eyes shone like a flashlight as he adjusted his glasses and stuck a finger in the air, pointing at VD.

“I can’t let you share your connected feelings without you knowing mine,” he said.

“Oh my god,” Relu said, holding his cheeks and crying.

It was Jami!

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #2
Mizu
Snow GM

From the deep depth of the basement came a clinking sound like metal clicking into place because a door was opening and when it did it swung all the way open and was now revealing an open doorframe that showed the basement so a shape was there and it looked like a head on shoulders and a body that was moving because it was a person that was walking and it walked out and pointed a finger as it went through the other door of the room where the guys were and he started speaking in a low voice that sounded like cement on a hot summer day at the beach and he shifted his glasses he was wearing because he was also wearing glasses.

"You three are so loud it's making it hard to sleep!" He shouted in a soft voice. "be quiet!"

VD looked at the man with tears on his face and choked a little because he was crying.

"Are you..."

"yes," he said saidingly, "It is me. Merdle." And so it was. Merdle stood at the door and pointed against them and it looked really dramatic and cool and they all went totally silent except for Jami who shook his head and looked at him with tears on his eyes because he was crying too.

"Merdle, you're here, too?" Jami said incuriously, confused. "Since when?"

Merdle suddenly turned into a bright ball of light but it was still him and he said like a stereo turned up "I live in this house and it's too loud, it's hard for me to sleep, you need to figure out your feelings so I can sleep because it's so loud."

"Yeah!" Came Mid's voice from the basement, she was downstairs working on stuff because she had things to do. "It's loud!"

Jami turned to VD and pointed, "Don't forget the promise you made, we made a love deal that fate signed. We will always be together."

And then Relu cried because it was all so much

"let's get ice cream," Relu shouted.

The ice cream store had a bunch of flavors and the guy working behind the counter was familiar so Jami waved.

"hey Jami," Wess spoken with his voice, shooting a rainbow from his eyes. It hit an ice cream machine and immediately sorbet came out that was lemon lime flavored and Wess said it all free! They sat down with their dessert and started to talk before Wess came over and sat down. He nodded safely as they told him what happened and started twerking.

"that's rough, desu," he said popping down on the floor and doing a cartwheel. "I guess whoever loves each other should end up together and whoever isn't can always date someone else."

"That's true," came the voice of a guy with nice headphones and a microphone in it pocket. It was Hitoko! He smiled at them sagely and sat down at the table, "it sounds like your all confused about who likes who so the most responsible thing is to tell each other who likes who!"

Suddenly Chiaki came in and pulled out cheese samples wrapped in paper. They all unwrapped it and are the cheese while looking at the paper. It was a smart idea because all the paper had words on it!

The paper said: "Do you like me? Yes [] No []"

And then they could go around and answer them! Wess went back to the counter and started doing the splits on the tabletop, launching a confetti canon for all their feelings.

It was beautiful.

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote