iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #621
Kesmi
GFXer

xDD So thats why I was so confused. i was like: wtf were is my other post. Anyways...Insomni I understand where you are coming from with the 'simplicity' thing. i agree that sigs shouldn't be over GFXed, but to a certain extent they should have more than just a picture and text.

Yeah, my avatar was just a cutout of one of my previous siggies. But thanks for the CnC

Now, onto your avvie! ^_^ I love the colors, they blend very nicely together while not losing the picture visibility. Text is a little hard to read, but it looks cool [and of course as you said before the size doesnt give much room]. I'd say... 8.5/10
Old 02-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #622
Crystalline Stare
Only slightly rusted.

Wow, Kesmi, your avatar (and signature too!) are both very impressive. I could definitely learn a thing or two from you when it comes to GFXin' :P.

The avatar is very clean, and you blended the background effects with the image very nicely, it all blends together rather nicely. Even the border effect is done very well. Maybe I'm being too nice, or maybe I'm just a little too rusty with doing avatars and signatures, but I really don't see anything that's wrong with it...

It's clean, it's cool, it's got nice colors, the letter is clear and works well with the rest of the image. It's very well done! I just can't find anything to really critique about it, but I may just be inexperienced.

I'll give it a 10/10

Crystalline Stare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:40 PM   #623
Mr. Hicks
Will RP For Meat

"Try not to stare to much..."

At Musashi's crotch. The avatar is way to focused on the center of the small swordsman that it seems like looking at will get me an eyeful of shota-genitals.

7/10 at best.

Takeshi Sakuragi - Masked Grass Field Doctor
Koji Zansetsu - Hot-Blooded Cloud Field Mechanic
Hideyoshi Watanabe - Conniving Sand Hustler
Mr. Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #624
Diaketh
A bastard and loving it

Location: Vodkagakure no Sato, Country of Self Assembly Furniture

What can you say really? The sin city images alone provide a grim atmosphere in a beautiful way. Simplicity is in this case a good thing.

9/10

Shyoujyou Clan Creator

Diaketh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #625
Mizu
Snow GM

I HATE long hair, but it looks really good. Good quality stock, not overdone with effects, and very simple and clean. The border fits perfectly and the expression on the guys face is either really pleased, or about to shoot a load.

Border [1/1] + Stock [2.5/3] + Quality [3/3] + Effects [2.5/3] = 9/10.

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #626
Lei-Lei
Ancient Member

There's nothing wrong with it. Apollo is always great. The text is a little large for my tastes, but it's not bad. 7/10!
Old 03-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #627
Calibur
Storyteller

*Squints* Eh...what is that..an ant? Lint? Well, this certainly draws the eye and leaves an impression after moving to another thread. I kinda want to rest my head on that table and stare at that thing too, whatever it is, lol.

I'm more a fan of bigger avatars, though. And colours that are easier on the eyes too, so....7/10 methinks.

Word.
Calibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #628
Maki
The Wayward One

Lmao, very interesting choice for an avatar. I have no idea what it is or what it may be from but it-- he, has an interesting face. a nice haircut and a cool glow. If I'm to assume you made this yourself than nicely done. Though it would be cool to see something to make "CALIBUR" stick out. It's almost lost in the pic.

6/10

"[Drinking some very strong alcohol in the middle of a fight] What the hell is that?"
"I am as tranquil as a forest, fighting the fire from within. I have stayed that Fire!"
Maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #629
Calibur
Storyteller

Well, Paint can only do so much. It was a nice pic I found of a character from FMA, reminding me of me, or at least the idealised me...with a better fashion sense. What are your thoughts on my previous one?

And for yours...good dynamics - points, curves and the overall upwards angle. Very cool background and a simple font but more impactful than mine, lol. The white outline seals the deal for a 9/10.

Last edited by Calibur; 04-28-2009 at 02:27 PM..
Calibur is offline   Reply With Quote