iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:55 AM   #1
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Default The Nameless

Sosu walked into the building of the Kirikage. Kirigakure was something that Sosu could not imagine. It was a long trip to where he currently resided and it was on the good regards of Lord Enzan that Sosu was considered to even get this opportunity. It seemed like Sosu was beginning to make a name for himself and he had accomplished more then the average chuunin. Sosu hoped that after this venture he would be considered for a promotion to Jounin.

Within the room there was three individuals. Two wore masks, the insignia of Kirigakure donned on their white facades. The other individual, a woman sat with a large cigar in her mouth. Sosu could tell that the woman was once beautiful. Her blonde hair was still pristine and it seemed years of combat and smoking did a number on her skin. However, looking at her more closely Sosu noticed the mass of lean muscle that surrounded her structure. A few blades laid upon the room and one was centered on her back.

”I have called upon the help of Sunagakure in a matter most dire. Len Sosu, though you are a chuunin there are words of your strength. Looking at you I see that you look considerably strong. However, the mission you are going to embark on is not that of pure strength. The Seven Swordsmen of the Water Lord need to be eliminated. Kirigakure can not fix this problem alone. This is where Sunagakure comes in. Each of these individuals must be taken care of.” Maya continued to speak as she threw down six photos.

Sosu knew of none of them except that they were the Seven Swordsmen of Mist; an elite group of shinobi.

”Your first target is Utsuro a.k.a “The Nameless”. He is a Snow refugee and very proficient in his ninjutsu. We have information to his whereabouts. You need to understand that this is not a normal mission. If caught, we will not admit coercion, and I am sure Sunagakure will deny it as well.” Maya continued to speak before waving the man on her left towards Sosu.

”He will be your guide towards Utsuro’s location. Good Luck”

”Understood Lord Maya.” Sosu smiled as him and the other shinobi walked out the room.

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:31 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 07:29 AM   #2
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Sosu could feel the cool breeze of the wind over the water, the smell of the salt was quite prominent. There seemed to be nothing in the world that could bother him. It was almost therapeutic listening to the sounds of the water and wildlife. The ship he was on could be more so classified as a boat considering how small it was compared to some of the other vessels he had seen when crossing over into Kirigakure. There was a lot of turmoil going on within the Water Country that Sosu did not understand. Even more so, he would not attempt to understand it as he continued a silent trip with his guide.

The mask of the shinobi stayed on the whole time and as they landed on an island it was clear that the journey to become one of the greatest shinobi was about to begin.

The crash of the metal on the sand and dirt of the small island made Sosu jerk a little bit. He had been on only a couple boats and Sosu knew from that experience he was not interested in going on any others.

The wildlife seemed to be quite serene, only a few birds sang in the warm and damp air.

”We are to find a small fishing village. Within that village is the man that you are searching for. Remember, this is a classified mission and individuals that are not “The Nameless” or his charges will be seen as treason to Lord Maya. I want you to again realize that you do not exist to us and will not be a member of Sunagakure for long if you fail to obey by these rules.” The masked man explained with a serious tone.

Sosu nodded in agreement and figured that this was getting a little too real. The adrenaline started to bubble inside him and for a moment he felt like he wanted to go home. However, he was so close to creating something new for himself. It was important for him to see the whole thing through. He would attempt to do the mission without the help of his summons.

Daiki was a great dog, but Sosu needed to see if he alone was powerful enough for the Seven.

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:34 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 09:41 AM   #3
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

As the two shinobi launched through the trees of the island they came upon the small town within a few moments. There was a lot to take in and at the moment they would only observe what was going on. To Sosu there was no doubt that he would have a heavy fight against the man he was searching for; but he was confident that there would be only one victor and that would be him.

Upon observation there were about ten individuals around the small fishing outpost. Of the ten, there were five that held swords across their backs and the other five seemed to hold various different types of weapons.

”It seems that the information was correct. Each swordsmen has a group of military ruffians at their disposal. It would seem that this fishing village is no longer just that. I say that we observe and wait to see if there are anymore civilians left within this place.” The masked man commanded towards Sosu.

Sosu was uncharacteristically obedient within this type of situation and it was because of a few factors. He had to learn to be more patient, he had to be more willing to take orders, and he had to be more tactical. The idea of being a Jounin was starting to flood his mind and there was no doubt that he was ready for said promotion.

The only thing that was stopping him was his childish demeanor and tactics.

As the day went on and the sun began to set there was no indication of civilians. Once more, the duo was able to count another five other individuals. There was a total of fifteen mercenaries and none of them were Utsuro.

”Alright, under the cover of night, I say we start to slim down these forces and then find out where Utsuro is. We need to do it quietly, please follow my lead. We have reports of you being a little too rash. I hope you have learned from your past.” The leading mist shinobi reiterated the plan towards Sosu with a stern tone.

”Got it” Sosu responded with a defeated demeanor.

There wasn’t much that Sosu could do in this situation instead of following the lead.

The two of them crept slowly and tirelessly towards their first target.

”Man, I hate sitting here all day, Utsuro really has us working hard.”

”Hey, don’t go speaking bad about our leader. That man would freeze you in a second.”

The two guards continued their conversation as both Sosu and the mist-nin crept from behind.

In one lunge both Sosu and his partner's blades sunk into the necks of the men. This would allow for a silent kill with a little more then a few drops of blood. As the men’s bodies fell they were grabbed by the two shinobi and put into a large set of shrubbery close to the camp.

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:37 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 10:12 AM   #4
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

The rest of the night went as followed as Sosu and his partner continued to take on the rest of the camp. Slowly they were able to dwindle down the forces and within the night’s end their count of death was up to ten. That only left five individuals to their numbers and Utsuro to boot.

”My mission is complete. I was to only help you get here, take out as many as possible during the night raid, and then report back to Lord Maya. I will leave the boat to your discretion for I have my own means of transportation. Unfortunately, due to the severity of this mission, there can be no evidence that Kirigakure is involved. Good Luck.” The mysterious man explained before disappearing in a flash of water.

To Sosu it seemed like some form of Shunshin, and even though he was still new to ninjutsu he understood its importance, which is why he had a form of his own.

It wasn’t long before the real fight began and the sounds of footsteps erupted from a tent not too far from where Sosu was standing.

The five other mercenaries were all accounted for and they looked at Sosu with ill intent. There was no way that Sosu would be able to get out of the current situation without indeed killing every last one of them.

It was now time for a real fight and with a quick swap of his hand signs another five Sosu’s appeared.

It was a new technique that he had learned and each of the Sosu knew at least a little bit of what he knew himself.

First sand began to erupt from the ground in the form of sharks. Two of them to be exact erupted from the ground and swallowed the mid section of two of the men, then a barrage of baseball sized sand balls came from above and bombarded the group. It was at that point that three of the clones disappeared in a poof and only left three more Sosu; one being the real one remaining.

However, on the other side of the opposition two out of the five men had suffered defeat as well. One man seemed to have been nearly devoured by the sand shark as his innards wrapped around the ground, the other one had a large dent on his head, clear sign of being bludgeoned to death.

Two of the three remaining men looked somewhat healthy, both used their large swords to block the raining sand, while the third seemed to have a broken arm.

The sound of the attack and the men’s screams summoned another man from inside the tent.

He was slightly taller the Sosu, covered in bandages from head to toe, and a single blank mask hid his face.

Sosu knew this was the man he was meant to face.

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:40 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 10:25 AM   #5
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

The man in the mask stood at the entrance of his tent without making a sound, his demeanor and presence was enough to warrant a response from the remaining three mercenaries standing in front of Sosu and his two other clones. The three mercenaries now made their attack, the two that seemed unharmed were quicker then Sosu would have assumed with the hulking blades and within a moment they were already on the offensive. Because of the reach achievable by said weapons it put Sosu on guard.

Not being able to understand the depth of the attack, the mass of steel slammed into one of Sosu’s clones cleaving it in half. A puff of smoke sounded off the clones defeat. The other clone in fear of also being killed in vain ducked under the attack of the blade and grabbed at the man. It was a bear hug, and although from this position one would think it held no merit, but suddenly the hair of the clone extended into a sharp weapon as strong as steel. It pierced the head, shoulder, and chest of the man. With a gush of blood the man fell to his knees and as the puff of the clone dispersing sounded off, so did the sound of the man’s bloody face hitting the ground face first.

Now with just Sosu he looked at the field. In front of him. There was a healthy man, quicker then what one could assume, and the larger man, Utsuro.

Wait, wasn’t there a..” Sosu began to think to himself before a blade hit the side of Sosu. It was a clear cut to the upper region and outer part of his abdomen. It would truly be considered a minor wound considering how close it was to the edge of his body.

It would seem that because of the broken arm, and the large amount of pain rushing through the man that there was no accuracy left. The sudden rush of adrenaline hitting his body dampened the pain he was feeling. Turning around Sosu spun and unsheathed his sword in a fluid motion that left the injured man now headless.

It was clear that Sosu was becoming quite skilled and the pain was quickly becoming more or less a nuisance.

”It’s only you and I now big boy.” Sosu laughed as he readied for the next attack.

The sounds of birds became louder, as lightning erupted from his hand.

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:43 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 10:37 AM   #6
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

Chirping erupted in a large cacophony of sound and in his stance Sosu knew that this power was the epitome of his training. The burning of the chakra on his hands made him feel even more alive and within the moment he was pushed to his limit as he rushed towards the final mercenary.

Sosu knew that he would have to win this fight to face the big boss man and he also knew that he would have to overkill the final mercenary. Due to him being the last alive and how quickly he had dispatched his clone, there was no joke to the idea that he could do the same to Sosu.

This was the thought process that went through the mind of Sosu as he readied for the final blow. Chakra bounced off the ground and Sosu’s hand as the birds grew by what seemed like 1000. Louder and louder it became as the hand enriched with chakra hit the tip of the blade of the mercenary. The two forces stood there for only a moment before one began to crack under the pressure.

If not for the sound of the screeching birds, one could hear the cracking of the steel blade as it began to be cut in half. It was clear that Sosu had won as the sounds of the birds began to lessen and a bloody hand was exiting where the man’s heart should be. Coughing up blood the man fell and started to twitch on the floor. His mind was still trying to contemplate what had happened as the final atoms of oxygen entered the mind.

Sosu was a little exhausted with what had just happened and it was apparent that he was now not only a powerful taijutsu user, but now he was a strong ninjutsu user as well.

He learned in the way of becoming not only stronger with the body, but with the mind as well, which would be the only true way that he could become Kazekage. He needed this more then others would realize and it was inside his soul that he knew he was going to make it.

Sosu began to breath heavy as he tried to reclaim his composure. Surprisingly, the man that had come out of the tent still did not move and his facial less expression gave no ideas to Sosu whether he had broken his morale.

However, it would seem that the allowance he was given to actually catch his breath was an indication that “Utsuro” wanted to fight Sosu at his full caliber.

Then he began to speak and it was a chilling and raspy sound. It was as if his lungs had been burned.

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:45 PM..
Old 03-31-2019, 11:09 AM   #7
Cayuga
Hardcore Member

I am impressed, I must say that I have never, and I mean never seen a kid like you before. So careless, so stupid, so prone to get hurt. You remind me of myself, more daring, more charismatic, more handsome. Shit I mean I would have no doubt did some crazy stuff like that too. However, I am surprised, you took out not only fifteen of my guys but you did it without me noticing it for the most part. I can usually sense that kind of stuff but you must not have been close enough until the real fighting went on in front of my tent. Utsuro began to laugh as he stepped forward.

He kicked one of the dead men and continued to laugh. It was raspy and it was hoarse.

”Now, there is something that is really confusing to me. How did you find me and who are you? As far as I can tell, you are a shinobi and although you don’t look like any from Kirigakure, you clearly are powerful enough for someone to summon you to fetch my head. This also makes me ponder, are you working with Kirigakure? Utsruo continued.

”Sand ninjutsu with some global ninjutsu, its pretty interesting for a Suna shinobi to be this far out. With all of this being said, its clear that you know what kind of shinobi I am and because of that, I am at a disadvantage. How about I set the grounds to be a little more in my favor. Utsuro finished and it seemed like all the talking had strained his voice considerably.

Without much warning the masked shinobi began to summon up chakra and the air became cold and the wind from the sea began to become fiercer. There was a strange thing happening and soon enough snow began to fall upon the battlefield.

At first it was small flurries, but then it was a windstorm and then the blizzard began with a hailstorm. The size of the ice was large and it pierced anything that would be unfortunate enough to be in its way. As they pelted the skin of Sosu it became more and more painful. Its power was no joke and it appeared that unless he got out of the storm there would be no way he could survive.

Sosu luckily had a way out and entered the earth. It was amazing to Sosu that he was so strong now and that he was given this opportunity to open up to the power that resided outside of his muscles.

Sosu continued to stay underground, the squall above him started to rip apart everything within the area; bodies, trees, bushes, and the tents all torn to shreds in a moment.

The storm began to die down and as it did Sosu reemerged.

”Lets begin then.”

Last edited by Cayuga; 03-31-2019 at 03:49 PM..