View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
Shinji
(We Know It's) All or Nothin

You know...

I'm not a man of excessive description, nor a man to embellish speeches with long tirades (I'm looking at you Buk, you Cuban dickweed!)

But, if not for Engi, I can't say I would be the same man I am today. In the three long years I've been here, I have found friends that often overshadow those I have known for my whole life. Bonds of mutual trust have been established that I can never erase.

In many ways, Engi has replaced the drugs I so regularly used to abuse. Instead of toking up and playing some shitty vinyl at 3 am, I find myself cursing at Swedes who don't post, imagining dreamteams of fake American Football players with Koreans and Canadians, or bantering about Star Wars with a woman who thinks she's a little girl and the one man who has, quite simply, become one one of my best friends.

And I wouldn't exchange that for the world.

In an environment where the fandom has clearly over eclipsed the source material, with both an abruptly hostile yet overwhelmingly engrossing - and down right FUN - community, I can only hope to share the future with you all.

Especially since you bastards won't let me leave.

Don't Talk To Me Until I've Had My Morning Tea
SwapsItems
RPCs
Man-of-war - Jun'ichi