This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP Stickied Announcements

From now on any announcements concerning new rules, registry issues, or other relavent RP issues may be found in this thread or in this thread in the handbook.
    [new]
    [old]

RP Stickied Announcements

After a discussion in the mod lounge, we have decided that any shinobi character that knows jutsu but is not from a village requires the approval of at least one Super Moderator or Admin. Thank you.
    Has been on Engi longer then kyz.

Comment

If you have such a character, feel free to PM me to look over your character.
      [new]
      [old]

Comment

I know people try to be helpful, and that can be a good thing. The problem is, half the time these helpful people are wrong and aren't very helpful at all. Please, double check before you post anything in the registry, whether it's to try to get something approved or trying to help someone get approval. Brush up on your rules.

Another thing that's been bugging me a lot lately. People jump to the defense of others in the registry. That's ridiculous. If the thread has nothing to do with you, I suggest you don't enter it. That's called spam.

A third thing I'd like to point out is that people like to spam up the registry with posts like, "I really like this!" or "This sucks!" If that's all you have to say, it would be better not to say anything at all.

EDITED by Tigresama
        Just editing to add emphasis.
        Last edited by Tigresama; 09-18-2006, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to tell you that the staff is re-opening Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to RPCs. This is, however, subject to a couple limitations:

1: As always, any character with Kage Bunshin no Jutsu will require admin approval.
          2: At this point in time, we will allow only 15 characters with Kage Bunshin into the RP.
          3: Finally, only new characters will be allowed to take Kage Bunshin. Characters are not allowed to re-register with the technique.
          Mist Secondary GM

Grand Admiral of the Mist Royal Navy

Comment

IT'S THAT TIME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

No, it's not Christmas. No, Engi hasn't been through another revolution.

No, this time, you guys can finally advance through the Katon list at one jutsu per stage. w00t.

Comment

Putting this here in case you guys missed it, and so I can unstick that other topic because we have too many stickied threads in this forum. =P

Comment

It has come to my attention that all but one or two of Leaf's missing-nin are even active. I will go through those who aren't sometime soon and have them NPC'd. In light of this, I bring other news:

Leaf is once more open to missing-nin applications.

Have a good day.

Swaps // Items

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT:

From now on each ninjutsu or genjutsu list may have six jutsu per stage. Instead of having the option to choose which stats you want for the 5th jutsu, or the "open slot" for that stage, you now have 2 "open slots". A complete jutsu list still needs a minimum of 3 jutsu per stage, but now may have a maximum of 6 jutsu per stage. This applies to all complete lists.

[new]
                  [old]

Comment

It is time for rejoicing, Engians.

The rule restricting you to one thread per Registry section has been lifted. Have a good one
                    Cloud Secondary GM

Hakushouku Clan Swaps

Comment

For those of you who haven't realized, but unique swaps can be learned by those outside of the creator. However, to learn the swap, the creator must do an RP thread with the person who wants to learn, in which the creator teaches the swap. Obviously the thread must also make sense. Unique swaps cannot be learned via OOC methods.

EDIT: Also, I edited the yari description in the Universal Weapon Thread. It's a spear, not a sword. A spear.
                      Last edited by Meno; 12-11-2006, 08:13 PM.

Comment

As of now, the registry is closed to seals.

What does this mean? If your seal is in the Jutsu Registration forum right now, you're safe. However, if your seal is in Unfinished or bumping around your pretty little head, I'm sorry but you can't get it approved right now. It has come to the attention of certain admins and mods that there's an influx of seals, and this is the action we are taking against it.

Comment

max number of clan non-bloodline spots has been approved to four instead of three. Clan gms are free to take the extra spot or not.

AP: 11+ 3 Anniversary AP (previous) + 2 AP

Tao-sound herald

My inventory
                          custom swap/jutsus

Comment

To make it perfectly clear, "cut-all" weapons and "indestructible" properties on items will no longer be allowed through the registry.
                            Last edited by Res; 01-31-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

This may not be obvious from the seals that have been registered.

But the registry is no longer closed to seals and implants.

Comment

Working...
                              X